Obama's Terror Ties

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
http://www.aina.org/news/20080415033133.htm

'I'm not going to comment on former President Carter," Obama told reporters while campaigning in Indianapolis. "He's a private citizen. It's not my place to discuss who he shouldn't meet with. I know I've said consistently that I would not meet with Hamas."

Hamas is perhaps the only agent of terror and tyranny Obama has said he would not meet with as part of his promised "aggressive personal diplomacy." Obama has said he thinks "it's a disgrace we haven't talked" to the likes of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong-il, Bashar Assad, Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez. He has objected to the designation of Iran's Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, which it is.

Why he would not be willing to talk to Hamas, which works for the destruction of Israel and showers its missiles on Israeli towns, but insists on talking to Iran, which wants to wipe Israel off the map and is developing the means to do so, is curious. We don't suppose it has anything to do with media reports that Jimmy Carter, along with Al Gore, have been pressuring Hillary Clinton to leave the race, or that Carter might soon endorse him.

Carter is more than a private citizen. He is an ex-president giving legitimacy to terrorist thugs.

"Carter can achieve something no one else can," Ahmed Yousef, the chief political adviser to Ismail Haniyeh, the deposed prime minister of the Hamas-led Palestinian government, told World Net Daily.

"If he comes and meets with Hamas, this will also enhance the image and understanding between America and the Muslim world." Certainly it will enhance the image of Hamas.

Obama's looking the other way regarding terror is not unprecedented. Among Obama's circle of friends is William C. Ayers, currently a professor of education at the University of Chicago and a former aide to Chicago's current mayor, Richard M. Daley. Ayers served with Obama on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago and in 2001 donated $200 to the "Friends Of Barack Obama."

Back in the 1970s he was known as just Bill Ayers, a terrorist bomber with the Weathermen who was quoted in the New York Times as finding "a certain eloquence in bombs." Married to fellow Weathermen terrorist Bernadine Dohrn, he writes openly and without regret about his role in the 1974 bombing of the U.S. Capitol Building in which Obama now serves.

The Woods Fund in 2001 gave a $40,000 grant to the Arab American Action Network (AAAN), a group co-founded by anti-Israel Columbia University professor Rhashid Khalidi. The fund gave AAAN a second grant of $35,000 in 2002. One of AAAN's projects was a Palestinian art exhibit on what Palestinians call the "Nakba," or the "catastrophe," of Israel's founding in 1948.

Khalidi, according to WND, was a director of the official press agency for the Palestine Liberation Organization, WAFA, in Beirut, Lebanon, while the PLO was conducting terrorist attacks and called a terrorist organization by the U.S. government.

Khalidi has called Israel a "racist" state and an "apartheid state in creation." He has voiced support for Palestinian terror, saying suicide bombings for which Hamas is famous are a legitimate response to "Israeli aggression."

Obama's association with Khalidi was more than just a passing acquaintance. Khalidi lectured at the University of Chicago at the same time Obama taught law there. He held a fundraiser for Obama's failed congressional bid in 2000. Khalidi has praised Obama as "the only candidate who has expressed sympathy for the Palestinian cause" and praised him for "saying he supports talks with Iran."

You are crazy dude. There are plenty of reasons for a conservative to vote against Obama. The influx of crazy anti-Obama threads just weakens the real arguments to vote against him.

In other words,we should ignore this? Or you think it isn't important?

I think it is unimportant because I think it is crazy to think that Obama condones terrorist activities. I think his position regarding meeting with dictators of regimes that support terrorism is a valid thing to talk about. Unfortunately, that is not the focus of this article.

Making friends with terrorists IS condoning terrorist activities. Refusing to call terrorists terrorists IS condoning terrorist activities.

I mean, it couldn't be any plainer.

Making friends with terrorists IS condoning terrorist activities. Refusing to call terrorists terrorists IS condoning terrorist activities.

I mean, it couldn't be any plainer.

Both of the persons cited in the article are currently law-abiding citizens, and the if the professor at Columbia University could be proved to be a terrorist, he would be arrested. Further, people supporting Obama is not the same thing as Obama supporting terrorists. It couldn't be any plainer.

That's right. Go ahead and embrace feel-good philosophy. Never mind that when you do so, you put people at risk. You've just proven that you have no concept of the danger of other human beings.

I don't need any more. You choose to pretend that people's actions mean nothing, that all that matters is motives you want to assign to them, go for it.

:clap2:

Well said and amazing logic.

It's nice to see so many neocons finally admit that bush condones terrorism.

Good point. Bush by that reasoning also supports dictators all over the world. It isn't just a political decision in the interests of the US, he actually condones dictatorships.

Here's how Islam thanks those who support them:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/londonstan.htm

Nobody makes them hate us, and Bush isn't a terrorist. You guys think that if somebody does something horrible to us, we deserve it. You dislike the US, think we deserve whatever we get and dismiss the deaths of innocents. Because you just don't distinguish. Everyone is equally wicked, jaded and guilty in your eyes.

Except those who actually should be held accountable. You consider them heroes.

Morons.

Nobody makes them hate us, and Bush isn't a terrorist. You guys think that if somebody does something horrible to us, we deserve it. You dislike the US, think we deserve whatever we get and dismiss the deaths of innocents. Because you just don't distinguish. Everyone is equally wicked, jaded and guilty in your eyes.

Morons.

I don't know where all of that came from. Our posts bear no resemblance to how you just characterized us.

I would never have even thought to call Bush a terrorist, but given the standard you have set, it appears he condones both terrorism and authoritarianism. Believe me, I was just as surprised as you. I would never have guessed that you think such a thing.

I don't know where all of that came from. Our posts bear no resemblance to how you just characterized us.

I would never have even thought to call Bush a terrorist, but given the standard you have set, it appears he condones both terrorism and authoritarianism. Believe me, I was just as surprised as you. I would never have guessed that you think such a thing.

Don't resist! Allie has us pegged as terrorist loving, America hating, no gooders.

Apparently you have nothing intelligent to bring to the table...

I am just trying to work with what you give me Allie. I assume that as a Republican you are forthright and honest, so of course, I take you at your word. I would think that you would appreciate that I am assuming consistency on your part.

Don't lie. You aren't working with what I've given you. You're refusing to address the issue at hand and you're continuing to pretend the reality is different from what it actually is.

Morons.

Here is how Christianity thinks about the war on terror.

z1ci.jpg

graham11.jpg

ysaih.jpg

phelps.jpg

Allie, I don't think I've told anyone on this MB before, but you are FUCKING STUPID. That is all.

Forum List

Back