Obama's Terror Ties

They are godless, which is why they have no prob with speaking for god.

Carry on with the trolling now.

So the photograph of the Westboro baptist loonies was trolling?

RAFLMAO!

Man, freaking everyready bunny...even when you're proven wrong you refuse to acknowledge it.

I don't know if I should laugh at you or applaud your resiliance.

Maybe both....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap2:

"Getting to know" killers will not prevent them from killing. It just makes you an accomplice. Even psychologists know that.

Just reflect on how silly you sound.

They could care less if you understand them or not, and regardless of how well you understand them, understanding them will not stop them.

I think that is pretty silly as well. Understanding why someone does something will not help you prevent them from doing it in the future? Surely, it also requires steps in addition to understanding them, but the idea that understanding them serves no purpose is just silly.

You know, I try not to be too insulting to you because I feel bad for you. But calm yourself.

If you can't handle being shown up, don't post. But you insulting others just makes you look even more pathetic than you usually do.

I'm calm. You're the one laughing and clapping, and patting yourself on the back.

If you can't handle being shown up, dear, don't post. Insulting others, then whining about it, makes you look even more like the sad, bitter little troll we all know you are.

I'm calm. You're the one laughing and clapping, and patting yourself on the back.

If you can't handle being shown up, dear, don't post. Insulting others, then whining about it, makes you look even more like the sad, bitter little troll we all know you are.

Watch who you call bitter.

That was rude Allie. You should apologize.

Who's we all oh brain dead one? You have a mouse in your pocket?

There's nothing calm btw about your nutty, hate-filled posts. So please don't project.

Just reflect on how silly you sound.

I think that is pretty silly as well. Understanding why someone does something will not help you prevent them from doing it in the future? Surely, it also requires steps in addition to understanding them, but the idea that understanding them serves no purpose is just silly.

Tell that to people who have had loved ones killed by people who have been released from mental institutions, rehab and/or mental hospitals.

Understanding is all fine and good between people who have basically the same peaceful goals.

It means absolutely nothing between people when the objective of one is to annihilate the other. The only thing "understanding" furthers is the killer's insight into his victims.

But you don't understand that because you lack sympathy for the victims and find it impossible to conceive of anybody really wanting to kill. You've been safe all your life, so the assumption is that nobody really wants to kill you, and it's all just a big mistake that can be "fixed" by apologizing, shaking hands and giving the enemy exactly what he wants.

I just wish that the people who think that could be the ones we send over to "negotiate". Daniel Pearl was a real nice guy, too. All he wanted was for everybody to understand each other, and he had his head sawed off for his troubles.

Tell that to people who have had loved ones killed by people who have been released from mental institutions, rehab and/or mental hospitals.

Understanding is all fine and good between people who have basically the same peaceful goals.

It means absolutely nothing between people when the objective of one is to annihilate the other. The only thing "understanding" furthers is the killer's insight into his victims.

But you don't understand that because you lack sympathy for the victims and find it impossible to conceive of anybody really wanting to kill. You've been safe all your life, so the assumption is that nobody really wants to kill you, and it's all just a big mistake that can be "fixed" by apologizing, shaking hands and giving the enemy exactly what he wants.

I just wish that the people who think that could be the ones we send over to "negotiate". Daniel Pearl was a real nice guy, too. All he wanted was for everybody to understand each other.

Well Allie, as always, it has been surreal. I must get some sleep. Have a nice night.

My tax returns have started pouring in. I'm in 7th heaven, and I'll sleep well. After I pray for all liberals, muslims, communists, tyrants, the unsaved and every person who has ever done me wrong.

And all Nazis believe just like you, though they were better educated. What a small world we live in!

Wait until you find out that McCain is the Manchurian (Hanoi) Candidate, then all the crap you are posting about Obama and his terror connections will pale by comparison.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFhhvaIXA9A[/ame]

One piece of crap deserves another.:eusa_doh:

http://www.aina.org/news/20080415033133.htm

'I'm not going to comment on former President Carter," Obama told reporters while campaigning in Indianapolis. "He's a private citizen. It's not my place to discuss who he shouldn't meet with. I know I've said consistently that I would not meet with Hamas."

Hamas is perhaps the only agent of terror and tyranny Obama has said he would not meet with as part of his promised "aggressive personal diplomacy." Obama has said he thinks "it's a disgrace we haven't talked" to the likes of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong-il, Bashar Assad, Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez. He has objected to the designation of Iran's Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, which it is.

Why he would not be willing to talk to Hamas, which works for the destruction of Israel and showers its missiles on Israeli towns, but insists on talking to Iran, which wants to wipe Israel off the map and is developing the means to do so, is curious. We don't suppose it has anything to do with media reports that Jimmy Carter, along with Al Gore, have been pressuring Hillary Clinton to leave the race, or that Carter might soon endorse him.

Carter is more than a private citizen. He is an ex-president giving legitimacy to terrorist thugs.

"Carter can achieve something no one else can," Ahmed Yousef, the chief political adviser to Ismail Haniyeh, the deposed prime minister of the Hamas-led Palestinian government, told World Net Daily.

"If he comes and meets with Hamas, this will also enhance the image and understanding between America and the Muslim world." Certainly it will enhance the image of Hamas.

Obama's looking the other way regarding terror is not unprecedented. Among Obama's circle of friends is William C. Ayers, currently a professor of education at the University of Chicago and a former aide to Chicago's current mayor, Richard M. Daley. Ayers served with Obama on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago and in 2001 donated $200 to the "Friends Of Barack Obama."

Back in the 1970s he was known as just Bill Ayers, a terrorist bomber with the Weathermen who was quoted in the New York Times as finding "a certain eloquence in bombs." Married to fellow Weathermen terrorist Bernadine Dohrn, he writes openly and without regret about his role in the 1974 bombing of the U.S. Capitol Building in which Obama now serves.

The Woods Fund in 2001 gave a $40,000 grant to the Arab American Action Network (AAAN), a group co-founded by anti-Israel Columbia University professor Rhashid Khalidi. The fund gave AAAN a second grant of $35,000 in 2002. One of AAAN's projects was a Palestinian art exhibit on what Palestinians call the "Nakba," or the "catastrophe," of Israel's founding in 1948.

Khalidi, according to WND, was a director of the official press agency for the Palestine Liberation Organization, WAFA, in Beirut, Lebanon, while the PLO was conducting terrorist attacks and called a terrorist organization by the U.S. government.

Khalidi has called Israel a "racist" state and an "apartheid state in creation." He has voiced support for Palestinian terror, saying suicide bombings for which Hamas is famous are a legitimate response to "Israeli aggression."

Obama's association with Khalidi was more than just a passing acquaintance. Khalidi lectured at the University of Chicago at the same time Obama taught law there. He held a fundraiser for Obama's failed congressional bid in 2000. Khalidi has praised Obama as "the only candidate who has expressed sympathy for the Palestinian cause" and praised him for "saying he supports talks with Iran."

C'mon SE, what'd I tell you about the thead titles? Obama saying he thinks it's a shame we haven't met with terrorists or those who support terrorists does NOT tie Obama himself to terrorism.

I don't agree with Obama on the issue and believe any such endeavor is foolish. Foolish doesn't = terrorist.

I don't agree with Obama on the issue and believe any such endeavor is foolish.

Why?

Why is it foolish to talk with supposed enemies? Had we not persued diplomacy with the Soviets, there's no telling how that could have turned out in the end.

We've been conditioned to believe that somehow Muslims are different then other enemies, and that somehow there's no way they can be reasoned with. Is that really true though?

People have been cutting heads off, and planting bombs and other traps since the beginning of warfare. All the things that the media has mercilessly engrained into our heads about the evils of Islamic extremists, has been done by every other civilization.

They're still people, with ideals, beliefs, countries and families to protect, etc.

Just saying we shouldn't even persue discussions, and instead just nuke 'em all is irresponsible, and detrimental to the future of the world.

Why should perpetual warfare be the only way to solve our problems?

Why?

Why is it foolish to talk with supposed enemies? Had we not persued diplomacy with the Soviets, there's no telling how that could have turned out in the end.

We've been conditioned to believe that somehow Muslims are different then other enemies, and that somehow there's no way they can be reasoned with. Is that really true though?

People have been cutting heads off, and planting bombs and other traps since the beginning of warfare. All the things that the media has mercilessly engrained into our heads about the evils of Islamic extremists, has been done by every other civilization.

They're still people, with ideals, beliefs, countries and families to protect, etc.

Just saying we shouldn't even persue discussions, and instead just nuke 'em all is irresponsible, and detrimental to the future of the world.

Why should perpetual warfare be the only way to solve our problems?

Where did I say it is foolish to have dialogue with an enemy? It's foolish to negotiate with criminals, and THAT is all terrorists and those who support them are.

Let's break down their real sophisticated MO: "Do exactly as we say and we'll stop."

That how YOU want to live? I got a finger on one hand and gun in the other for 'em.

Forum List

Back