Obamas speech just ended and now the market is down 500

Well now it's down 634 Points. I said earlier that he shouldn't speak. Because whenever he speaks,things seem to get even worse. Is it 2012 yet? :(
It doesn't need Obama to get worse. The lack of competitiveness of unskilled and semi-skilled American workers, global competition, expensive wars, and Americans who think they're exceptional can do it on thier own

LN predicted before he spoke a down of 400 in the dow after Obama's speech.

When he began speaking it was at -200. It is now -634. Since I am sure you went to a public school, I will do the math for you. that is a drop of more than 400 since Obama got on his hind feet and began to talk. QED.

Did the Hussein complain that he inherited a AAA rating from Bush?

The AAA rating that Bush's reckless spending helped downgrade to AA+?

You forgot to blame the Tea Party, Jackoff

I didn't forget. I've been blaming them from the beginning. The political turmoil that they caused over a routine vote to raise the debt ceiling is the main reason that S&P downgraded the US credit rating. Douche-stain.

HAHAHAHA fucking HA

That didnt take long

What didn't take long? Bringing up Bush? I didn't bring him up, you did. You don't want to talk about Bush, then don't use him in an argument. Pretty simple, really.

I didnt bring up Bush lol. I wont deny he was a tool but I never brought him up. Obama had a chance to correct this path. He had two years to do it. He owns it

HAHAHAHA fucking HA

That didnt take long

What didn't take long? Bringing up Bush? I didn't bring him up, you did. You don't want to talk about Bush, then don't use him in an argument. Pretty simple, really.

I didnt bring up Bush lol. I wont deny he was a tool but I never brought him up. Obama had a chance to correct this path. He had two years to do it. He owns it

ok, my bad. You didn't bring him up, but neither did I. When somebody brings him into it, I'm damn sure going to respond.

Who is Bush... Oh wait, you're backtracking like 3 years??? Really????

LOL!

Yeah huh huh huh huh....duuuhhhh...except that I didn't bring up Bush, I was responding to another poster who initiated the Bush talk. Do try to keep up.

Last edited:
President Obama Again Refuses to Accept any Responsibility, Offers No Deficit Reduction Plan

The president opened his remarks, nearly an hour behind schedule, highlighting Warren Buffet’s confidence in the economy. That’s a fallacious appeal to authority and tells us nothing about what the president would do to right our ship. The president went on to once again blame the Japanese tsunami and the Arab Spring for our bad economy. That marks at least the fourth time the president himself has blamed these specific outside events for a moribund economy that predates them both.

The president then blamed gridlock, and called for more tax hikes on the rich and “modest” reforms to Medicare. He then appealed to the proposals put forth by the deficit commission that he set up, and whose recommendations he ignored.

The president then slammed “drawing lines in the sand” and refusing to compromise — but it was his own line in the sand, to push the next debt ceiling discussion past the 2012 elections, that made last week’s debt deal more difficult to reach. He actually decried others’ lines in the sand, but not his own. He also decried a lack of plans, when he has yet to offer a single concrete plan to reduce the deficit.

Stumbling through his remarks at times, the president once again called on Congress to do things he has called for in the past: Extending the payroll tax breaks, and yet more stimulus spending on roads and bridges and the like. The former is a good idea but will not on its own stimulate the economy; the latter will lead to yet more government spending and debt.

President Obama mouthed words about “how we respond to tests” is the measure of our strength. It’s worth taking a look, then, at his own responses since becoming president. He proffered one budget that was so unserious it was voted down in the Senate, 97-0. Since then he has consistently cast blame on others and outside events while offering no plans of his own, and in response to the clearly awful performance of his economic team, has not fired any single individual.

The PJ Tatler » President Obama Again Refuses to Accept any Responsibility, Offers No Deficit Reduction Plan

President Obama Again Refuses to Accept any Responsibility, Offers No Deficit Reduction Plan

The president opened his remarks, nearly an hour behind schedule, highlighting Warren Buffet’s confidence in the economy. That’s a fallacious appeal to authority and tells us nothing about what the president would do to right our ship. The president went on to once again blame the Japanese tsunami and the Arab Spring for our bad economy. That marks at least the fourth time the president himself has blamed these specific outside events for a moribund economy that predates them both.

The president then blamed gridlock, and called for more tax hikes on the rich and “modest” reforms to Medicare. He then appealed to the proposals put forth by the deficit commission that he set up, and whose recommendations he ignored.

The president then slammed “drawing lines in the sand” and refusing to compromise — but it was his own line in the sand, to push the next debt ceiling discussion past the 2012 elections, that made last week’s debt deal more difficult to reach. He actually decried others’ lines in the sand, but not his own. He also decried a lack of plans, when he has yet to offer a single concrete plan to reduce the deficit.

Stumbling through his remarks at times, the president once again called on Congress to do things he has called for in the past: Extending the payroll tax breaks, and yet more stimulus spending on roads and bridges and the like. The former is a good idea but will not on its own stimulate the economy; the latter will lead to yet more government spending and debt.

President Obama mouthed words about “how we respond to tests” is the measure of our strength. It’s worth taking a look, then, at his own responses since becoming president. He proffered one budget that was so unserious it was voted down in the Senate, 97-0. Since then he has consistently cast blame on others and outside events while offering no plans of his own, and in response to the clearly awful performance of his economic team, has not fired any single individual.

The PJ Tatler » President Obama Again Refuses to Accept any Responsibility, Offers No Deficit Reduction Plan

Great, an opinion piece from a far-right webrag. that's credible.

LOL!

Yeah huh huh huh huh....duuuhhhh...except that I didn't bring up Bush, I was responding to another poster who initiated the Bush talk. Do try to keep up.

I didn't say you brought him up but to even try and pin this on Bush is retarded. Obama should have taken his job seriously, instead he figured he would pass a few shit policies and retire with the "I was President of the US" notch on his belt... He never thought he might have to actually lead on anything... Or wait, Obama's version of leading is giving a speech about how bad Republicans are...

Obama turned into the biggest Washington insider since the term was conceived. Now Obama wants to pretend he wanted spending cuts LOLz!

LOL!

I didn't say you brought him up but to even try and pin this on Bush is retarded. Obama should have taken his job seriously, instead he figured he would pass a few shit policies and retire with the "I was President of the US" notch on his belt... He never thought he might have to actually lead on anything... Or wait, Obama's version of leading is giving a speech about how bad Republicans are...

Obama turned into the biggest Washington insider since the term was conceived. Now Obama wants to pretend he wanted spending cuts LOLz!

Obama offered 4 trillion in cuts in exchange for a tiny amount of revenue increases. But the Tea Party walked away from that deal and decided to go for less cuts with no revenue increases. Yeah, they really are that stupid.

Obama offered 4 trillion in cuts in exchange for a tiny amount of revenue increases. But the Tea Party walked away from that deal and decided to go for less cuts with no revenue increases. Yeah, they really are that stupid.

The speaker only walked away AFTER OBAMA CHANGED THE PARAMETERS of the deal by adding an additional 400 billion in taxes after the deal had already been tentatively reached.

First off I doubt that is true and second of all the only Obama budget that I know of got 0 votes in the Senate, that means Dems said no, not the TP on it's own... So give me a link to this magical Obama bill and the votes and where the TP votes were what fucked it or I'll assume you're making shit up.

First off I doubt that is true and second of all the only Obama budget that I know of got 0 votes in the Senate, that means Dems said no, not the TP on it's own... So give me a link to this magical Obama bill and the votes and where the TP votes were what fucked it or I'll assume you're making shit up.

That poster is a DNC apologist

Oh come on!!! Lol! It's been almost 3 years since obama took over, he's had all this time to do SOMETHING to prove himself and that has helped our economy at all...he hasn't! He waited until just weeks before the default deadline to even START talks, and he KNEW these talks were not going to be easy! He could have started them months ago....he's incompetent and should be impeached!

Forum List

Back