Obamas speech just ended and now the market is down 500

The spike happened between 2:05 and 2:25...was that when he was speaking?

I guess youve never experienced antisipation in your life. Sometimes it can be a good thing. Unfortunately this time it wasnt.

That hole in the sand on the beach is crying out your name
I'm not sure I'm following.....was that the time he was speaking?

His speech was scheduled at 1:00 he showed up closer to 1:30 i believe, but I wasnt looking at the clock. Ultimately it doesnt matter as you and I will not agree on the impact anyways.

Last edited:
As I pointed out in another thread - expect strong buying in the afternoon.
I will not be surprised to see -200 by days end.
(Revised from my -100 earlier, I didn't know the President would come out and say such stupid things to make the dow tank 300 points in less than an hour)

We'll see, but now -517.38 with 22 minutes to go.

As I pointed out in another thread - expect strong buying in the afternoon.
I will not be surprised to see -200 by days end.
(Revised from my -100 earlier, I didn't know the President would come out and say such stupid things to make the dow tank 300 points in less than an hour)

We'll see, but now -517.38 with 22 minutes to go.

Obama probably started clarifying his earlier speech.

"Rush said"...
That's the point where a rational person sould stop reading. :razz:

That's the point where you liberal obama ass kissers get your panties in a wad.

And just a little FYI for ya, since I see you're a cherry here, it's against the rules here to "ALTER" another person post in a quote.
I'm not a liberal, and I didn't vote for Obama.

And did you call me a "cherry"?....what is this? San Quentin?...or the green berets!? :razz:

Thanks for the heads up on not including the entire quote...I'll just write it out without the quote next time....sorry to cause your panties to bunch up. :razz: Rush makes people really angry with all those false and misleading impressions he creates. I listen to him so I can figure out how his fans and conservative media watchers/listeners get the way they do.

Last edited:
14 minutes to go: Index Value: 10,835.05
Trade Time: 3:47PM EDT
Change: Down 609.56 (5.33%

Holy cow. It's at -607.24 and crashing. This is terrible for Obama.
I bet Palin is partying right now.
The Republican strategists are the ones that are really partying...they just got what will be the most used talking point to thier 2012 campaign...."The bond rating was downgraded for the first time ever under this president"...

.....it's going to be on signs, campaign ads, everywhere!...

In t6he last hour it rallied half way back up and then tanked again...I suppose that's caused by Obama NOT talking now?

Read what you want into it, just as I will
You'd be amazed what we would agree on if you only weren't conditioned to want to disagree with me, and I'm not even a liberal!

Moral outrage, and having your views supported by media and politicians, is very addictive. In my experience...we're all right and wrong at different times. If you are a conservative, who listens to conservative media, and believe it...you'd think you're right all the time....and that is bad.

Holy cow. It's at -607.24 and crashing. This is terrible for Obama.
I bet Palin is partying right now.
The Republican strategists are the ones that are really partying...they just got what will be the most used talking point to thier 2012 campaign...."The bond rating was downgraded for the first time ever under this president"...

.....it's going to be on signs, campaign ads, everywhere!...

Now that would be shocking. :rolleyes: Of course they are going to use that. Geithner's quote about it would never happen too.

Forum List

Back