Obamas speech just ended and now the market is down 500

The tanking of the already tanked, started as the 'time' approached, escalated after. Check yourself:

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^DJI+Interactive#symbol=^DJI;range=1d

WOW it really did tank right before, during and after
It would have done exactly the same thing if Obama didn't even speak today.

Yeah, and it would have been much worse if we hadn't passed the Stimulus......we know the drill

The market is tanking because the POTUS is out to lunch.

"We don't need no @*# £@#€ S&P telling us what to F@#*@ do!!!!"

Last edited:
In t6he last hour it rallied half way back up and then tanked again...I suppose that's caused by Obama NOT talking now?

Read what you want into it, just as I will
You'd be amazed what we would agree on if you only weren't conditioned to want to disagree with me, and I'm not even a liberal!

Moral outrage, and having your views supported by media and politicians, is very addictive. In my experience...we're all right and wrong at different times. If you are a conservative, who listens to conservative media, and believe it...you'd think you're right all the time....and that is bad.

I agree with another poster who said something along the lines of 'the conservative thinks their ideas are superior. The left thinks, they are superior.'

One of the worst one day losses in history, ranking around 6th for all time single day losses.

Can you imagine the board if this were under Bush? But im sure our counterparts on here wont mind if we squarely place the blame where it belongs "this time"

Read what you want into it, just as I will
You'd be amazed what we would agree on if you only weren't conditioned to want to disagree with me, and I'm not even a liberal!

Moral outrage, and having your views supported by media and politicians, is very addictive. In my experience...we're all right and wrong at different times. If you are a conservative, who listens to conservative media, and believe it...you'd think you're right all the time....and that is bad.

I agree with another poster who said something along the lines of 'the conservative thinks their ideas are superior. The left thinks, they are superior.'
Oh I don't know. Many Republicans and the Republicans who currently call themselves "conservatives" think that liberals are all naive, parasites, unpatriotic, and elitist. In fact...I've not heard one righty on this site say anything about liberals that did not imply a superiority amongst conservatives.

Do you have anything good to say about liberals?

Oh I don't know. Many Republicans and the Republicans who currently call themselves "conservatives" think that liberals are all naive, parasites, unpatriotic, and elitist. In fact...I've not heard one righty on this site say anything about liberals that did not imply a superiority amongst conservatives.

Liberalism is a disease, they cant help themselves.

Can you imagine the board if this were under Bush? But im sure our counterparts on here wont mind if we squarely place the blame where it belongs "this time"
Absolutely....the lefties would be saying everything you have said so far....word for word....except insert "Bush" where "Obama" was.

Thank you for recognizing my partisan attitude. This mess is killing my business and I see no one on either side willing to do the hard thing, except the tea party. They may not have all the right ideas but the ones they do have are a far cry better than the status quo that anyone else is offering, so excuse me while I rant.....

Absolutely....the lefties would be saying everything you have said so far....word for word....except insert "Bush" where "Obama" was.

Thank you for recognizing my partisan attitude. This mess is killing my business and I see no one on either side willing to do the hard thing, except the tea party. They may not have all the right ideas but the ones they do have are a far cry better than the status quo that anyone else is offering, so excuse me while I rant.....
If I were in charge...I would pass "cut cap and balance", then implement a flat tax without loopholes, then cut defense, social security, and medicare equally so that in five years, the deficit and debt would be gone.

Then I would have to find a deep cave somewhere where nobody could find me, because everybody would be trying to kill me.

I watched his speech. Typical Obama speech. Blamed everybody except for himself and his administration.

I didn't watch it. I can't stand to look or listen to the kenyan. He makes me feel like VOMITING.

But I was listening to Rush, and I heard snips, and as Rush pointed out, it's the same old shit, over, and over, and over, and over. obama knows nothing more than TAX and SPEND, MORE government, MORE regulations, KILL capitalism, KILL America. At this point, the man is a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER to America. Everything he does is BAD for America. Not ONE THING HE'S DONE, EVER, has HELPED America... NOT - ONE!

He should be impeached.

:lol::lol::lol: Your number one problem is that you listen to Limbaugh.

Well now it's down 634 Points. I said earlier that he shouldn't speak. Because whenever he speaks,things seem to get even worse. Is it 2012 yet? :(

We're not the party of "we're so smart".

I think you're projecting.

I don't think having a platform of "Let's Fuck The Rich" is much of a platform.

It's difficult not to laugh at folks that continue to send these tools to Washington and they keep screwing things up.

Last edited:
Well now it's down 634 Points. I said earlier that he shouldn't speak. Because whenever he speaks,things seem to get even worse. Is it 2012 yet? :(
It doesn't need Obama to get worse. The lack of competitiveness of unskilled and semi-skilled American workers, global competition, expensive wars, and Americans who think they're exceptional can do it on thier own

Forum List

Back