Obama's Speech - comments

R

rdean

First comment.

Obama mentioned tax cuts for the middle class. For students. For families. NOT ONE REPUBLICAN APPLAUDED. But they did show a sense of humor when Obama said he thought some of them might applaud that and they laughed.
But the tax cuts were for the middle class (don't feed 'em or they breed) and NOT business. No wonder no applause.

No capital business tax on small businesses. Republicans applauded.

No tax breaks for companies that ship American jobs overseas. NO REPUBLICANS APPLAUDED.

First comment.

Obama mentioned tax cuts for the middle class. For students. For families. NOT ONE REPUBLICAN APPLAUDED. But they did show a sense of humor when Obama said he thought some of them might applaud that and they laughed.
But the tax cuts were for the middle class (don't feed 'em or they breed) and NOT business. No wonder no applause.

It's just one talking point lie strung into another..

We are back to infrastructre and "shovel ready" isn't this where we started a year ago???

I wouldn't expect much applause from the republicans...they've been left out of so much over the past several months. Why should they show support for that?

Lie. "I'm not interested in punishing banks? Yes hell you are, you are punishing them.. what about Fannie and Freddie and AIG?? huh??????

Barry Obama new friend to the Middle Class

Obama is relying on all his past experience creating jobs

We are back to infrastructre and "shovel ready" isn't this where we started a year ago???

yep...but that's the fasted job maker they have. They can throw billions at the construction industry and get people working...temporarily anyway.

It means lowering energy cost and cuttign taxes HOLY CRAP he said building nuclear power????

He's a POD!!!

Lie. "I'm not interested in punishing banks? Yes hell you are, you are punishing them.. what about Fannie and Freddie and AIG?? huh??????

Well, Willow, those 3 did it to themselves...but fees on the biggest banks is definitely punishment...especially those that didn't accept any bailout monies

Forum List

Back