Obama's Sleek Black Tour Bus Cost $1.1 Million

He has his "own damn priorities" you see.

It boggles the mind, of which I have one, that people can froth at the mouth over a black president doing the same exact things that white presidents did and no one thought a thing of it.

Just link me to previous presidents that have gone on campaigns with taxpayer funded busses at a cost of 1.1 million dollars each. and don't feed me the saftey bullshit.. he got out of those busses and campaigned his ass off.
Here is a link to the cost of the first leg of the Bush Legacy Tour all on the taxpayer's dime. It covered the entire nation north, south, east and west.
OpEdNews - Article: The Bush Legacy Tour

Tell me something. Did you complain when Bush did his Legacy Tour? The Bush Legacy Map | Blog | The Bush Legacy Tour

Or in 1992 when Clinton did his bus tour?

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN - The Media - Clinton Bus Tour Woos And Wows Local Press - NYTimes.com

Or is it only wrong when Obama campaigns?

Did we the taxpayer buy their busses?

Google is your friend. If you used it you would know the answer to that is a resounding YES. We the taxpayers paid for both of them.

you gonna post the link? Cause I think you are lying your ass off.

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Last edited:
Every president we have ever had since the onset of automobiles has had the very latest in vehicles. And since the shooting of JFK they have been specially made and armor plated. Why is that okay for all other presidents but you expect Obama to ride a horse drawn cart or something?

He has his "own damn priorities" you see.

It boggles the mind, of which I have one, that people can froth at the mouth over a black president doing the same exact things that white presidents did and no one thought a thing of it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

playing the fucking race card.

At least he is being a good guy about it and leaving them for previous administrations. Its not like he is going to take them with him when he leaves the White House.

I don't see how spending a few million dollars is a big deal when talking about preserving American democracy.

Without even reading the links I'm sure you are proving to me that we the TAXPAYERS bought tour busses for two previous Presidents who happened to be white And that those two busses paid for by said taxpayers weren't good enough for the black President he had to squander 2.2 million dollars more for his own tour busses. Is that correct?

The SS ordered these buses, not the President. Prior to buying buses, they had to RENT them and then outfit them for security. This is the smarter way to go.

it's pretty damn low to blame it on the SS. damn low.

Wow...wrong and a jerk...again.

Right-Wing Media Attack Secret Service For Commissioning New Cost-Effective Buses | Media Matters for America
I dont trust anything from media matters and the owner George Soros

Just link me to previous presidents that have gone on campaigns with taxpayer funded busses at a cost of 1.1 million dollars each. and don't feed me the saftey bullshit.. he got out of those busses and campaigned his ass off.
Here is a link to the cost of the first leg of the Bush Legacy Tour all on the taxpayer's dime. It covered the entire nation north, south, east and west.
OpEdNews - Article: The Bush Legacy Tour

From your link:

No one, especially in today’s climate, can argue against the need to protect the safety of the President and his family. No one can deny that there are times when the President must be seen by the public. However, it is not always necessary to see the president in person. Modern technology allows for video hookups which are almost as good as seeing someone in person. If a video hookup is cheaper, in terms of not only the expense to the taxpayer, but also the carbon footprint, a president should opt for the cheapest appearance. This is especially true during a time of economic crisis.

So why is Barry 'green jobs' Obama increasing his carbon footprint? Bulltshit on Bush but okie dokie for Barry? :eusa_hand:

We can only hope that President Elect Barack Obama will keep in mind that everything he does has a significant cost to the taxpayer. Hopefully he will remember that he is going to Washington to serve the American people, not to be served by them and their tax dollars.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't see how spending a few million dollars is a big deal when talking about preserving American democracy.

of course not, you liberals never have a problem with pissing money away. nothing costs to much for you duds.

of course not, you liberals never have a problem with pissing money away. nothing costs to much for you duds.

Raaaaaaaaaageeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you raging this hard when Ashcroft spent $10k on a curtain to hide Lady Justice's boob?

I dont trust anything from media matters and the owner George Soros

That's the great thing about MM, you don't have to. See, they actually source things. Give it a try, you might learn something. Oh, and Soros doesn't own MM and has only donated to them once.

Were you raging this hard when Ashcroft spent $10k on a curtain to hide Lady Justice's boob?

did it cost us 2.2 million dollars? asswipe?

did it cost us 2.2 million dollars? asswipe?

I can see that rage building up. $2.2 million is a drop in the federal government's budget.

Were you pissed when the cost of a war exceeded $50 billion to $60 billion? Were you raging then or were you pounding on your chest declaring your patriotism?

Forum List

Back