Obama's Sleek Black Tour Bus Cost $1.1 Million

He ain't worried about balancing no damn budget. Not at

As President Obama cruises through the Midwest the next three days, he'll be riding in two buses -- sleek and black, with dark-tinted windows -- that cost $1.1 million, the Associated Press reports. A Secret Service spokesman explained that the agency has to protect politicians riding in buses all the time anyway, and it plans on using the buses for future candidates and officials.

The White House says Obama will spend the roadtrip listening to voters vent their frustration with Washington and talk about their economic struggles. The full length of the bus:

Obama's Sleek Black Tour Bus Cost $1.1 Million - Elspeth Reeve - NationalJournal.com
Tell me something. Did you complain when Bush did his Legacy Tour? The Bush Legacy Map | Blog | The Bush Legacy Tour

Or in 1992 when Clinton did his bus tour?

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN - The Media - Clinton Bus Tour Woos And Wows Local Press - NYTimes.com

Or is it only wrong when Obama campaigns?

Did we the taxpayer buy their busses?

You are a liar, every word you utter is in defense of obama and I don't give a damn what it is.

I've criticized President Obama many times in the past. However, all you're doing is bitching about President Obama in this thread. You don't actually care about cutting the deficit or debt. Furthermore, all you're doing when it comes to bringing up the vets is assuming. I'm still waiting for you to prove your previous claim.
It is hard to prove something that is not true so hopefully you are not holding your breath while you are waiting.

if you google Vets to lose benefits, this is what comes up

Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representativs are looking to end VA healthcare for over 1.3 million veterans who are Priority 7 & 8.
These veterans are the least disabled, using the system. This means veterans with conditions not recognized by the VA, like certain diseases from Agent Orange exposure, would have to pay for healthcare out of pocket.

Last edited:
how do you KNOW what I care about LIAR?

Because you've shown it time and time again on this board. You're making a thread bitching about a $1.1 million bus but ignore the $360 million that was just recently announced to be lost in Afghanistan over the last decade.

Your priorities are messed up.

two 1.1 million dollar busses fuckweed,, in addition to Air Force one and a whole fucking fleet of cadillac escalades.. got it now asswipe?

two 1.1 million dollar busses fuckweed,, in addition to Air Force one and a whole fucking fleet of cadillac escalades.. got it now asswipe?

President Obama is the first President to use Air Force One or Cadilliac escalades? News to me.

You didn't bitch when President Bush took the most vacations of any President, ever. Even surpassing Reagan. However, you're going to bitch that President Obama has two $1.1 million buses available to use and Air Force One.

Like I said, your priorities are messed up.

Meanwhile, a couple more billion will go to criminals and insurgents in Afghanistan.

They spent a million dollars REFURBISHING Kennedy's limousine which was used for three more Presidents. and this was in 1963-64

President Obama is the first President to use Air Force One or Cadilliac escalades? News to me.

You didn't bitch when President Bush took the most vacations of any President, ever. Even surpassing Reagan. However, you're going to bitch that President Obama has two $1.1 million buses available to use and Air Force One.

Like I said, your priorities are messed up.

Meanwhile, a couple more billion will go to criminals and insurgents in Afghanistan.

I'll set my own damn priorities you obama ass kisser. He had what all the other Presidents had but that wasn't good enough he had to have two 1.2 million dollar busses so he could take three trips to run his mouth about jobs jobs jobs,, shit he could have stayed in the wh and called his television station and broadcast for nothing or he could have used on of the cadillac escalades he's ordered up special for hymn.

They spent a million dollars REFURBISHING Kennedy's limousine which was used for three more Presidents. and this was in 1963-64

I have to wonder with inflation how much $1 million in 1963-1964 would be today. According to this site: The Inflation Calculator

What cost $1000000 in 1963 would cost $7043090.90 in 2010.
Also, if you were to buy exactly the same products in 2010 and 1963,
they would cost you $1000000 and $142544.32 respectively.

I don't see how any true-blooded American would complain about our President having the best, including safety. Not unless their intent is to be partisan that is.

I'll set my own damn priorities you obama ass kisser. He had what all the other Presidents had but that wasn't good enough he had to have two 1.2 million dollar busses so he could take three trips to run his mouth about jobs jobs jobs,, shit he could have stayed in the wh and called his television station and broadcast for nothing or he could have used on of the cadillac escalades he's ordered up special for hymn.

I guess you missed what the secret service said about this being used in the future as well. It's not just for three trips. If President Obama ended up taking Air Force One, you would been on here making a thread bitching about the cost and talking about how he should be flying coach.

Tell me something. Did you complain when Bush did his Legacy Tour? The Bush Legacy Map | Blog | The Bush Legacy Tour

Or in 1992 when Clinton did his bus tour?

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN - The Media - Clinton Bus Tour Woos And Wows Local Press - NYTimes.com

Or is it only wrong when Obama campaigns?

Did we the taxpayer buy their busses?

Google is your friend. If you used it you would know the answer to that is a resounding YES. We the taxpayers paid for both of them.

I don't see how any true-blooded American would complain about our President having the best, including safety. Not unless their intent is to be partisan that is.

Or...if their intention is to tie the Secret Service's hands so this president doesn't quite get the high level of protection as those of the past.

Or...if their intention is to tie the Secret Service's hands so this president doesn't quite get the high level of protection as those of the past.

No. She's just pissed about the money..... and shouldn't be.

No. She's just pissed. Perpetually. At everything. And pretty fucking stupid to boot.

Gosh, another ODS thread. How shocking. Let's bitch about Presidential vacations while we're here, shall we?

yeah he'll be so freaking tried after running around 3 days in his 2.2 million dollars worth of busses he'll need a couple of weeks on Martha's vineyard..

Why shouldn't I be? He didn't NEED those busses. We've already assured that he travels first class every fucking where he goes. Don't be stupid.

Forum List

Back