On our Dime Alert!! President didn't ride in his Canada made Bus!

He's campaigning. That's that's our system. What are you whining about? I thought defeating him was a slam dunk?!?! Seems like some are more worried than they make out! :cool:

NICE TRY!

But IF HE IS CAMPAINGING, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE WE PAYING FOR IT?????????????

You can't spin your way out of this libs! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama claimed it was a cross country "listening tour." A tour WE ARE PAYING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campaign tours are paid for on CAMPAIGN FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how do you explain why we are paying for this?

Keep trying libs.

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I know you wusses are worried. Who would post something like this but a self-loathing loser with a loser philosophy? You don't have a single candidate that can touch Obama on the stump!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh man! Talk about living in a delusional fantasy. :cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If this is the biggest issue we can find to berate Obama, God help us.

Not even close. On a positive note Obama's new jobs plan is more of the same.

His new jobs plan is all the people he employs to load the buses onto the Airforce One entourage! :D

I dont see anyone in trouble. Thanks, Barrack

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3882-sk082111dapr20110820124524.jpg

Get this!

The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all

This is really disgusting! The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all !

An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obamaspent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. Itlooks like Obama has scammed the American people again........ with the help of the liberal media. It’s no damn telling just how much this “show” cost the American taxpayer.

OBAMA’S HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS !!!

"Greyhound 1".... Secret Service Buys Two New $1.1 Million Buses For Three-Day Trip…

President Barack Obama (C) walks to his bus as he arrives in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota, August 15, 2011, where he is to begin his three-day bus tour in the Midwest centering on ways to grow the economy.

He FLYS into an airport somewhere in the midwest, hops into a brand new 1.1 Million $ bus, paid for by you and me, for a “bus tour” ‘around the midwest’, and after an hour or so, gets driven back to the airport for ANOTHER FLIGHT, lands at another airport where another 1.1 Million $ brand new black bus is waiting for him… and repeats all that until his midwest bus‘tour’ is done?? Oh yes......and THEN he leaves on a 12 day vacation to Martha's Vineyard.......to REST UP from this campaign bus tour!

And don't forget........those brand new shiny black buses aren’t DRIVEN to the location where they meet Obama. Those buses are loaded up on one or more C-17s. Then, they are flown to the destination ahead of AirForce- AND!.......this is REPEATED FOR EVERY CAMPAIGN STOP.

On this 'bus tour', the Prez will lecture the 'little people' on how they need to live within their means and cut-back! Remember when very recently Obama told that family man to GO BUY A HYBRID VAN when he said he couldn’t afford to fill up his truck???? Obama's 'carbon footprint' must be as large as most cities by now.

All of this on the taxpayer's dime.....But remember, this is NOT a campaign trip - it is "Meet with the people" trip only! So that the DNC does NOT pay a cent for all of this.

LiveLeak.com - The so called ?Bus Tour? was not a bus tour at all

And there are PICTURES to prove it's true!

THIS IS THE MAN lecturing people about how we all have to make "sacrifices." While HE lives like a KING AT OUR EXPENSE!

If this doesn't make you boiling mad you either are a mind numbed Obamabot, or you just don't care that Obama is spending our future for his own luxury, as long as you get your government goodies (which I guess is the same as an obamabot).

Keep this up Obama! 2012 is coming!

Some will not be pleased even if hung with new rope.
Bitch bitch bitch, if Obama had rode the whole way you would whine that he was not working.

Hey, if TeaPartyDumbass was attacking him on jobs, I'd be all for it. What I will not do is participate in dumbassedness for the sake of dumbassedness. She's a fucking embarrassment to any intelligent conservative. I have a very low tolerance level for pathetic partisan hackery.

Get this!

The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all

This is really disgusting! The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all !

An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obamaspent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. Itlooks like Obama has scammed the American people again........ with the help of the liberal media. It’s no damn telling just how much this “show” cost the American taxpayer.

OBAMA’S HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS !!!

"Greyhound 1".... Secret Service Buys Two New $1.1 Million Buses For Three-Day Trip…

President Barack Obama (C) walks to his bus as he arrives in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota, August 15, 2011, where he is to begin his three-day bus tour in the Midwest centering on ways to grow the economy.

He FLYS into an airport somewhere in the midwest, hops into a brand new 1.1 Million $ bus, paid for by you and me, for a “bus tour” ‘around the midwest’, and after an hour or so, gets driven back to the airport for ANOTHER FLIGHT, lands at another airport where another 1.1 Million $ brand new black bus is waiting for him… and repeats all that until his midwest bus‘tour’ is done?? Oh yes......and THEN he leaves on a 12 day vacation to Martha's Vineyard.......to REST UP from this campaign bus tour!

And don't forget........those brand new shiny black buses aren’t DRIVEN to the location where they meet Obama. Those buses are loaded up on one or more C-17s. Then, they are flown to the destination ahead of AirForce- AND!.......this is REPEATED FOR EVERY CAMPAIGN STOP.

On this 'bus tour', the Prez will lecture the 'little people' on how they need to live within their means and cut-back! Remember when very recently Obama told that family man to GO BUY A HYBRID VAN when he said he couldn’t afford to fill up his truck???? Obama's 'carbon footprint' must be as large as most cities by now.

All of this on the taxpayer's dime.....But remember, this is NOT a campaign trip - it is "Meet with the people" trip only! So that the DNC does NOT pay a cent for all of this.

LiveLeak.com - The so called ?Bus Tour? was not a bus tour at all

And there are PICTURES to prove it's true!

THIS IS THE MAN lecturing people about how we all have to make "sacrifices." While HE lives like a KING AT OUR EXPENSE!

If this doesn't make you boiling mad you either are a mind numbed Obamabot, or you just don't care that Obama is spending our future for his own luxury, as long as you get your government goodies (which I guess is the same as an obamabot).

Keep this up Obama! 2012 is coming!

He was angry because they made him ride in the back of the bus.

As opposed to the "Jobs Jobs Jobs" Republicans who now say, "Government can't make jobs". Is that going to be their "slogan" for 2012? I hope so.

Their plans for 2012 is to lie about what a poor job Obama is doing, he is a Muslim and he goes to a bad Christian Church(?), he was not born in America, anything but the issues, just like 2008.

The secret service asked for the Buses not Obama.

You do realise these stupid made up issues resonate with only partisan party over country slugs like you right?

You will gain not one single vote with this type of overblown crap and will more likely lose votes due to it.

Actually this really just made me upset. I wasn't leaning toward obama but this just reminded me of why I wasn't. Really poor decision making.

Forum List

Back