Obama's Sleek Black Tour Bus Cost $1.1 Million

Well first there's this:

A Secret Service spokesman explained that the agency has to protect politicians riding in buses all the time anyway, and it plans on using the buses for future candidates and officials.

It's funny Willow. You complain about a $1.1 million bus but nothing about the defense budget.

oh,, i didn't vote for the asshole so the fact that the vets are gonna lose their benefits is not on my conscience. you however voted for the asshole.

they have to give up their benefits so the dude can have a 1.1 million dollar bus x2 and AirForce one. and a fleet of cadillac escalades.. whoooot

Your beef is w/ the sec service WT :( They make travel arrangements/requirements.

funny innit? all of a freaking sudden we gotta have tour busses that cost 1.1 million dollars each.. and that's after he increased the limousines brigade by about 70%.. cool damn dude.

I'm waiting for you to blame him for a thunder storm. :eusa_whistle: You're running out of legitimate complaints.

Well first there's this:

It's funny Willow. You complain about a $1.1 million bus but nothing about the defense budget.

oh,, i didn't vote for the asshole so the fact that the vets are gonna lose their benefits is not on my conscience. you however voted for the asshole.

they have to give up their benefits so the dude can have a 1.1 million dollar bus x2 and AirForce one. and a fleet of cadillac escalades.. whoooot

I look forward to you proving that we vets are giving up our benefits for those buses and AF1.

I didn't vote for President Obama either if you might recall. Furthermore, cutting the defense budget does not mean cutting benefits for vets. That's an assumption on your part.

Every president has campaigned on the public dime during their bid for a second term.

This is just more phoney outrage from conservative media.

Just like how outraged cry baby conservatives are wailing in drama because Biden said the Tea Party is acting like terrorists in the fight over raising the nation’s debt limit. You should just hear Rush whine...."he said we take hostages!!!"...."he said we're the enemy!!!!"...."he said we're dangerous!!!!" How thin skinned is that?
This is just it. Its not supposed to be campaign thing. This is about jobs. If it was campaigning it would come out of his campaign funds. This is coming from our Tax dollars. that is why people are upset!!!

Well first there's this:

A Secret Service spokesman explained that the agency has to protect politicians riding in buses all the time anyway, and it plans on using the buses for future candidates and officials.

Color me surprised WT :doubt: I'm a vet & I aint overly concerned. :eusa_eh:

*****You know what? I didn't care for Bu$h II AT ALL but I NEVER used an epithet against any President. You should be ashamed of yourself!!! I'm not joking.*****

Last edited:
Every president has campaigned on the public dime during their bid for a second term.

Just like how outraged cry baby conservatives are wailing in drama because Biden said the Tea Party is acting like terrorists in the fight over raising the nation’s debt limit. You should just hear Rush whine...."he said we take hostages!!!"...."he said we're the enemy!!!!"...."he said we're dangerous!!!!" How thin skinned is that?
This is just it. Its not supposed to be campaign thing. This is about jobs. If it was campaigning it would come out of his campaign funds. This is coming from our Tax dollars. that is why people are upset!!!

And it isn't about jobs?

I didn't vote for President Obama either if you might recall. Furthermore, cutting the defense budget does not mean cutting benefits for vets. That's an assumption on your part.

You are a liar, every word you utter is in defense of obama and I don't give a damn what it is.

He ain't worried about balancing no damn budget. Not at

As President Obama cruises through the Midwest the next three days, he'll be riding in two buses -- sleek and black, with dark-tinted windows -- that cost $1.1 million, the Associated Press reports. A Secret Service spokesman explained that the agency has to protect politicians riding in buses all the time anyway, and it plans on using the buses for future candidates and officials.

The White House says Obama will spend the roadtrip listening to voters vent their frustration with Washington and talk about their economic struggles. The full length of the bus:

Obama's Sleek Black Tour Bus Cost $1.1 Million - Elspeth Reeve - NationalJournal.com
Tell me something. Did you complain when Bush did his Legacy Tour? The Bush Legacy Map | Blog | The Bush Legacy Tour

Or in 1992 when Clinton did his bus tour?

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN - The Media - Clinton Bus Tour Woos And Wows Local Press - NYTimes.com

Or is it only wrong when Obama campaigns?

You are a liar, every word you utter is in defense of obama and I don't give a damn what it is.

Poor Willow...you have to feel sorry for her. Truely.

And it isn't about jobs?

how is he gonna create jobs riding around in two 1.1 million dollar busses and flapping his lips? It's a damn campaign trip moron.

And the vets lose what little they worked so hard for. Gonna give em a 401 K..

Poor Willow...you have to feel sorry for her. Truely.

I think there's something deeper there, we shouldn't pry.

I've criticized President Obama many times in the past. However, all you're doing is bitching about President Obama in this thread. You don't actually care about cutting the deficit or debt. Furthermore, all you're doing when it comes to bringing up the vets is assuming. I'm still waiting for you to prove your previous claim.

I've criticized President Obama many times in the past. However, all you're doing is bitching about President Obama in this thread. You don't actually care about cutting the deficit or debt. Furthermore, all you're doing when it comes to bringing up the vets is assuming. I'm still waiting for you to prove your previous claim.

how do you KNOW what I care about LIAR?

how do you KNOW what I care about LIAR?

Because you've shown it time and time again on this board. You're making a thread bitching about a $1.1 million bus but ignore the $360 million that was just recently announced to be lost in Afghanistan over the last decade.

Your priorities are messed up.

Forum List

Back