Obama's Sleek Black Tour Bus Cost $1.1 Million

Haven't plowed through the thread but, $1.1M isn't really that expensive for a bus like that. We had a place near here that made busses like this. Most were close to that price.

Raaaaaaaaaageeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you raging this hard when Ashcroft spent $10k on a curtain to hide Lady Justice's boob?

did it cost us 2.2 million dollars? asswipe?

I can see that rage building up. $2.2 million is a drop in the federal government's budget.

Were you pissed when the cost of a war exceeded $50 billion to $60 billion? Were you raging then or were you pounding on your chest declaring your patriotism?

Hey! Asswipe! What part of we the people already bought two busses for two previous presidents and didn't need two more don't you fathom?

Haven't plowed through the thread but, $1.1M isn't really that expensive for a bus like that. We had a place near here that made busses like this. Most were close to that price.

We already bought and paid for two.

I don't see how any true-blooded American would complain about our President having the best, including safety. Not unless their intent is to be partisan that is.

What has he done to deserve it??? Nothing i can think of....the problem is, it's something he didn't NEED! There are thousands of people right now that can't spend money on things they don't need, it all goes to housing, food, medical...how is he any better?

did it cost us 2.2 million dollars? asswipe?

I can see that rage building up. $2.2 million is a drop in the federal government's budget.

Were you pissed when the cost of a war exceeded $50 billion to $60 billion? Were you raging then or were you pounding on your chest declaring your patriotism?

Hey! Asswipe! What part of we the people already bought two busses for two previous presidents and didn't need two more don't you fathom?

Zomg....this is the fist time government bought something that they didn't need.

Again, 2.2 million is a drop in the bucket. If you are really concerned about spending, I just gave you a great area where we could cut back and make significant gains.

However, you rather rage about Obama buying and replacing some buses. Your fake rage is duly noted.

Quite honestly, I'm not going to complain about the million dollar bus tour, but the time he spends in the damn bus and on his campaign tour across America. He has a record to run on and speak for him. He should be in that oval office calling in people, wise, experienced economists and talking to the very experts that can get us out of this mess.

He should be talking to CEO's around the country asking "What does it take for you to hire a thousand people?" "What do we need to do to help generate amanufacturing need?" Call Congress back in and have them start cutting our programs that are dupl;ictes and inneffective!

He needs to talk to the Patriot Billionaires to get them all to get together and form a Medicare Safety Net each contributing a billion of dollars where they can each make a difference. He needs to lead and think out of the box and he can't do it at the back of the bus smoking cigars and giving his Town Hall Speeches and arguing with Tea Party Activists.

He needs to Lead! Get back to Washington and do the job you are campaigning for and campaigned for in 2007. We elected you to lead, not campaign in 2011.

Dang! We need someone in that position who knows how to work and stop avoiding it!

Zomg....this is the fist time government bought something that they didn't need.

Again, 2.2 million is a drop in the bucket. If you are really concerned about spending, I just gave you a great area where we could cut back and make significant gains.

However, you rather rage about Obama buying and replacing some buses. Your fake rage is duly noted.

why did he need to? Bush's bus couldn't have been that old. why should we get soaked again? answer me that? and I don't know about you but 2.2 million dollars is a great deal of money to me. Think how many school lunches we could pay for. a lot.

I am certain that the same ones complaining about Obama's busses will complain about them being used by a republivcan president in the future.

why did he need to? Bush's bus couldn't have been that old. why should we get soaked again? answer me that? and I don't know about you but 2.2 million dollars is a great deal of money to me.

I see that you are having difficulty with the English language. I said that this isn't the first time that government spent money on things that they didn't need.

I also said that $2.2 million relative to federal government spending is a drop in the bucket. I never said that $2.2 million relative to household income is a drop in the bucket.

Listen, I know that you feel strongly about this. I can sense the rage building up. You should take some action. Have you written to your Representative about this most pertinent issue?

Think how many school lunches we could pay for. a lot.

Stop your lies. The GOP is not interested in helping low income families with school lunch programs. They are always attacking them.

Last edited:
Eight pages in, Willow has continued to not prove any of her claims. Furthermore, only proves further that she doesn't care about the deficit or debt, just wants to bash President Obama.

Care about the deficit? And "you people" blow off wasting just a few million.

Jee, why dont ya'll have credibility when you demand more taxes.

Not one more penny.

Not one more penny.

You are not going to solve the deficit problem by going after buses, numbskull.

Most of our spending is tied up to SS, Medicare, and Military. However, this thread was not an honest topic on how to reduce deficit spending. It was a fake rage thread over the President buying new buses.

It is amusing watching all this right wing faux rage.

Eight pages in, Willow has continued to not prove any of her claims. Furthermore, only proves further that she doesn't care about the deficit or debt, just wants to bash President Obama.

I proved you are a liar, but eveyone already knows that.

That's just it . . . it's something that isn't needed and in the vast scheme of things isn't a lot of money. But this is exactly the behavior/attitude that has permeated D.C. for years from both sides and that is the problem. So much so that all those millions and billions are now into the trillions.

Obama again missed an opportunity to lead by example, to lead by his actions. His words are cheap; his actions speak volumes.

Not one more penny.

You are not going to solve the deficit problem by going after buses, numbskull.

Most of our spending is tied up to SS, Medicare, and Military. However, this thread was not an honest topic on how to reduce deficit spending. It was a fake rage thread over the President buying new buses.

It is amusing watching all this right wing faux rage.

I love how retarded liberals always dub stuff,, faux.. it's so fucking yesterday. :cuckoo:

That's just it . . . it's something that isn't needed and in the vast scheme of things isn't a lot of money. But this is exactly the behavior/attitude that has permeated D.C. for years from both sides and that is the problem. So much so that all those millions and billions are now into the trillions.

Obama again missed an opportunity to lead by example, to lead by his actions. His words are cheap; his actions speak volumes.

:clap2:

Did you read the links @ media matters. According to the Secret Service, they were needed since they have always rented them in the past then had to outfit them for security.

They will pay for themselves in 10 years.

The SS ordered these buses, not the President. Prior to buying buses, they had to RENT them and then outfit them for security. This is the smarter way to go.

it's pretty damn low to blame it on the SS. damn low.

Wow...wrong and a jerk...again.

Right-Wing Media Attack Secret Service For Commissioning New Cost-Effective Buses | Media Matters for America
Thanks. I KNEW WT got her talking-point from RuperTV LOLOL
Right-Wing Media Attack Secret Service For Commissioning New Cost-Effective Buses | Media Matters for America
Hannity: Obama "Doesn't Have To Waste Your Tax Dollars And Travel Around In A $1.1 Million Luxury Liner" To Talk To "Actual Americans."
You need to change the channel every once in a while WT :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Did you read the links @ media matters. According to the Secret Service, they were needed since they have always rented them in the past then had to outfit them for security.

They will pay for themselves in 10 years.

this must be a lie cause the newest liberal on the board assures me that we BOUGHT Clinton and BUSH busses. so now the question is why were'nt those damn busses good enough?

Forum List

Back