Obama's Record-Breaking TWO-Years!!!!

If the Democrats haven't done anything, why are so many on the right throwing fits over what they claim are all the terrible things the Democrats have done?
You misunderstand: The Democrats haven't done anything beneficial...unless you're a Democrat special interest group.
....And, everyone-else who recognizes our economy is slowly-recovering.....while we've STILL got that credit-card balance to pay-off. :rolleyes:

George_Bush_RepubliCard.jpg

...and another mindless drone who thinks that Republican deficits are bad and Democrat deficits are good is heard from. :clap2:

The solution to the economy was quite simple, and admittingly Obama failed America. All that needed to be done was take a trillion stimulus, put it in the hands of the American people and let them spend it locally wherever they live in America. But then retards & Dems would never help those that vote for them.

I got the rightie message. The government should get out of the way, whatever the fuck that means, and let the almighty entreprenuers shift the supply curve through a technological innovation.

Good plan.

What if no earth shattering innovation comes? What then? What if you can't really plan on these, they just happen from time to time? How the fuck could government interfer with innovation anyway? Seems to me they fucking spend more on R&D than anyone!

Not tethered to reality. That's why wingnuts are so frustrating. They simply have no repsect or regard for the real world.

If the innovation isn't going to come for private enterprise, it's not going to come for government, either.

You can't legislate progress.

Where is the progressive plan?

Unlike you, I have an actual plan! In the short run, stimulate the economy. Build wind farms from northern Texas to the Dakotas. Solar arrays all across the desert Southwest. Nuclear power plants by the hundreds. Unify the grid and make it smarter. Lay thousands of miles of high speed rail. Do all of this on the public dime. the investment will pay off for generations. Pay for some of it with a tax on fossil fuels.

Cut the Department of Defense by at least 30%. Our nation has STILL not demobilized from WWII and the armed forces we have are STILL structured to fight a major land war in Europe that simply isn't going to happen.

In the long term...redistribute wealth. The core problem with the economy is that wealth has been redistributed from the middle and the bottom to the top. As a result, the masses can't consume to a level equal to the output capacity of industry. End the Bush income tax cuts for the rich. Increase capital gains taxes. Bring back the estate tax, in spades. Expand the earned income tax credit. Expand Pell Grants. Expand subsidies for RENT. Institute single payer healthcare.

There's an outline. I can expand it on request.

lol, a full blown COMMIE plan there folks.
but what would you expect from someone who calls themselves, Liberalnut.:lol:

Last edited:
I got the rightie message. The government should get out of the way, whatever the fuck that means, and let the almighty entreprenuers shift the supply curve through a technological innovation.

Good plan.

What if no earth shattering innovation comes? What then? What if you can't really plan on these, they just happen from time to time? How the fuck could government interfer with innovation anyway? Seems to me they fucking spend more on R&D than anyone!

Not tethered to reality. That's why wingnuts are so frustrating. They simply have no repsect or regard for the real world.

If the innovation isn't going to come for private enterprise, it's not going to come for government, either.

Sure you can. It's done all the time.

Artificially stimulating demand failed.

I can't stand it. You're a moron! I posted the facts in 108. That post smashes this ignorant talking point. You countered nothing. Yet you will just infinitely repeat the lie.

You're a brainwashed drone. There's nothing I can do about it. maybe some lurker learned something.

::sigh::

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-18.jpg

s0n..........you have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

Trickle-Down Poverty Economics gets the heave-ho today FTMFW. Its never worked in the history of the world. FDR"s own cabinet decimated him after his death following almost 10 years of historic fAiL. Thank goodness this similar laughable experiment is over after tonight!!!!

Enjoy the returns s0n.............:fu:

Good plan.

Last edited:
I expect our definitions of "ample" vary wildly.

If the Democrats haven't done anything, why are so many on the right throwing fits over what they claim are all the terrible things the Democrats have done?
You misunderstand: The Democrats haven't done anything beneficial...unless you're a Democrat special interest group.

Really?? Like equal pay, cash for clunkers, college loans, children's healthcare, tobacco regulation, hate crimes, credit card reform. He did a lot to make this country better for everyone. You people are all nuts.

You hate Democrats because you do. But they have accomplished more than the Republicans ever will. Why don't you all just own it and quit lying about it.

Good plan.

20080708-000345-pic-879056452_s640x492.jpg

ps..........reports are already coming into DRUDGE. The flashing siren light is on the site as we speak..............

The drubbing has begun..............:fu:

Good plan.

Sure you can. It's done all the time.
Really? How? Make a law that says a government-funded scientist WILL make a breakthrough -- or else?

Or just have Obama speak it into being?

Really?? Like equal pay, cash for clunkers, college loans, children's healthcare, tobacco regulation, hate crimes, credit card reform. He did a lot to make this country better for everyone. You people are all nuts.

You hate Democrats because you do. But they have accomplished more than the Republicans ever will. Why don't you all just own it and quit lying about it.
Yeah, why don't we just accept your revisionist history?

Or how about we don't.

"Still, the more Americans learn about threats to popular parts of health care reform, the less they will like those threatening to go back to 2009. Republicans may soon learn that reopening years of battle over health care reform will play poorly with most Americans."

:woohoo:

Good plan.

So those perennial claims by many about all the technological advances that were products or by-products of defense or NASA R and D,

they're all bullshit right?

Forum List

Back