Obama's Record-Breaking TWO-Years!!!!

Hey, thanks! I forgot about that one. Good stuff. :clap2:

Any more, or is that the only one?

The 300 billion in tax cuts in the stimulus. Which Democratic special interest did they serve, ONLY?

The credit card reform bill?
The sheer waste in the stiumuls (and the fact that it hasn't worked) overrides any benefit the tax cuts give.

Credit card reform? If you call higher rates and fees good for Americans, sure.

Are you deliberately being obtuse???

Um..you don't get it: I don't want anyone to "implement programs to help us."

In fact, I'd really like to see what would happen if the entire federal government just took a year off, and did nothing at all.

I get it alright. I think the words are lovely. But I don't believe it. When people like you stop collecting unemployment, medicare benefits, and social security, maybe I'll think it's sincere. Until then I think it's such bull.

Let me ask you something. Do you think that libs such as myself would be okay with working as hard as I have for my entire life, just to support deadbeats?? Willing to give my money away to anybody that asks?? That just doesn't make sense. Things happen and people need help sometimes. But it gets on my nerves when I constantly hear that libs are just good hearted schmucks that don't mind giving away their hard earned money for any sob story.

Well, I'm willing to TRY IT FOR A YEAR.

I doubt you could go a single day without a nanny state.

A nanny state??? HA!!!! You're funny. I doubt that you could have kept up my schedule.

The 300 billion in tax cuts in the stimulus. Which Democratic special interest did they serve, ONLY?

The credit card reform bill?
The sheer waste in the stiumuls (and the fact that it hasn't worked) overrides any benefit the tax cuts give.

Credit card reform? If you call higher rates and fees good for Americans, sure.

Are you deliberately being obtuse???

No, it just comes naturally to wingnuts

LOL, RECORD breaking two years..more like breaking the backs of the American people in two years, with PASSING the Largest TAKEOVER of our Economy and Health care Against the peoples wishes.
"Here's the math: Before the IPO, the government had recovered about $9.5 billion from GM, bringing the company's balance owed to $40 billion.

Last week, the government sold $11.8 billion of common stock, leaving GM still owing the government $28.2 billion.

Greg Martin, a spokesperson for the company, said money from any additional common stock sales would go straight to the Treasury. And so the underwriters' expansion of GM's IPO would bring the latest amount owed to taxpayers down to $25.83 billion."

827.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU[/ame]​

I get it alright. I think the words are lovely. But I don't believe it. When people like you stop collecting unemployment, medicare benefits, and social security, maybe I'll think it's sincere. Until then I think it's such bull.

Let me ask you something. Do you think that libs such as myself would be okay with working as hard as I have for my entire life, just to support deadbeats?? Willing to give my money away to anybody that asks?? That just doesn't make sense. Things happen and people need help sometimes. But it gets on my nerves when I constantly hear that libs are just good hearted schmucks that don't mind giving away their hard earned money for any sob story.

Well, I'm willing to TRY IT FOR A YEAR.

I doubt you could go a single day without a nanny state.

A nanny state??? HA!!!! You're funny. I doubt that you could have kept up my schedule.

The wingnut complaining about the Nanny State is also complaining to the Nanny State because he can't get his son to bring his graded classwork home for him to review.:lol:

gm-logo.jpg

"The U.S. government bailed out GM for $50 billion after the automaker's 2009 bankruptcy.

The IPO caps the first stage of a turnaround that has taken the 102-year-old automaker from near-death to an unlikely Wall Street flotation favorite in 2010.

A successful stock debut may help the Obama administration argue that the controversial taxpayer bailout of GM was worthwhile.

The White House has said U.S. taxpayers are on track to recoup the full investment made by the administration and that it hopes to make substantial progress toward shedding the government's stake entirely by mid-to-late 2012."

:woohoo:

Classic ad hoc ergo propter hoc argument.

Tell me wingnuts, what did Congress do that caused the employment downturn?

Tic tock, tic tock.

I would say that the Dems kept many of Bush policies going strong, even after Obama took over two years later. The other issue is they expanded many of the Bush policies that were destructive.

The Republicans are like Democrats, or the Democrats are like Republicans... Take your pick but know neither are conservative or small Government, so how did we get into this mess?

Tic tock, tic tock.

I would say that the Dems kept many of Bush policies going strong, even after Obama took over two years later. The other issue is they expanded many of the Bush policies that were destructive.

The Republicans are like Democrats, or the Democrats are like Republicans... Take your pick but know neither are conservative or small Government, so how did we get into this mess?

And most republicans have two arms and two legs. And so do most democrats!!!

It must be a conspiracy :cuckoo:

Tic tock, tic tock.

Care to show me a list of repeals the Dems did of the Bush policies?

Sure

The passed the Lily Ledbetter Act, which undid the opposition of the bush admin. They escalated in Afghanistan, reversing bush* policy of benign neglect. They oppose the Israeli building of new homes in the occupied territories where bush* did not. They support arms treaties with Russia. bush did not.

I could go on and on about abotion, taxes, deficit spending, immigration, the environment and a host of issue where the dems are the repubs are not the same

Tic tock, tic tock.

From what most people have seen.....the Teabaggers never noticed all this, until some Black-dude won the Presidency.

What timing!!!!

:rolleyes:

Laughable.

kthrp.gif

Yup, laughable, that's what you are. You just compared two projections to a reality and tried to make the argument that government spending CAUSED unemployment. Tell me genius, how does government spending cause unemployment?

I think he is calling it laughable because Obama and his team sold people this image that they had some amount of control and understanding of the unemployment rate and economy. To have a chart and show an approximate idea of where unemployment will be with and without the stimulus suggests a few things.

First Obama’s projections show that without the stimulus that there would be no Depression, just a deeper recession. With the Obama stimulus he tries to provide proof that his policy will make for a smaller recession.

The red line is where we ended up. The red line proves that Obama’s stimulus not only failed, but failed miserably by surpassing his own projections of a “worst case scenario” where unemployment and the economy would be with no stimulus.

Now we move into credibility. Why would I believe Obama when he tells me he staved off a depression? Obama’s track record is more along the lines of guessing and guessing very wrong. Why would I trust Obama guessing there would have been a depression if not for the stimulus? Before the stimulus passed there was really only talk of a possible depression IF the stimulus went through as a side effect of the debt and false investment that would be caused by the stimulus. Obama and Dems didn’t even recognize a Depression as a possibility (most people in general didn’t), now they agree with the people that predicted a possible Depression and yet Obama (and people like yourself) still try and sell this idea you can fix it with fighting debt with more debt through Government spending. You sound silly.

The main issue is that the stimulus did as predicted, it deepened the recession and fixed nothing while adding to a long term problem, debt. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKSrMWCw1k[/ame] You’re the guy laughing at the answer and pushing head on into the problem. We have only done things your way and yet you try and blame “conservatives” despite you could hardly name a conservative in congress or as President.

I think I take the position that many others here seem to realize. You’re not here to debate and figure things out as you would rather spam your points blindingly while seemingly taking on a role of a Bot, much like “Shaman,” the boards clown poster.

Sure

The passed the Lily Ledbetter Act, which undid the opposition of the bush admin. They escalated in Afghanistan, reversing bush* policy of benign neglect. They oppose the Israeli building of new homes in the occupied territories where bush* did not. They support arms treaties with Russia. bush did not.

I could go on and on about abotion, taxes, deficit spending, immigration, the environment and a host of issue where the dems are the repubs are not the same

Your list is small, it's not even correct as Obama is only a more war hungry President than Bush ever was and so you stopped because there is nothing else. "A host of issues," haha. "Arms treaties," hahahahaa... Almost every single issue out there Obama would only (and has) expanded upon what Bush started.

Iraq

Homeland security

Immigration

Guantanamo

Afghanistan

Stimulus

Bail-outs

Health Care....

MY list can go on and on, and it's actually important costly things... Not fucking treaties that mean near nothing.

Tic tock, tic tock.

From what most people have seen.....the Teabaggers never noticed all this, until some Black-dude won the Presidency.

What timing!!!!

The question I ask myself is if I should feed the Troll...

From what most people have seen.....the Teabaggers never noticed all this, until some Black-dude won the Presidency.​

What timing!!!!​

The question I ask myself is if I should feed the Troll...
There's only one way to deal with this teenager that has commandeered his mommy's computer and that is to ignore it.

Forum List

Back