Obama's Popularity Steadily Eroding

Um ... yeah ... talk about deflecting the blame. I don't think I should have to point out just how wrong that statement is.

PS: Remember, I don't think they will do any better.

they will,, when he gets through with his cap and trade,, who you think gonna pay that tab?? :lol::lol:

Everyone, Democrats AND Republicans, liberals AND conservatives. However, the point is, even though it's obvious this bill will hurt us more than help, they haven't been "in power" long enough to blame America getting poorer yet. At least hold off until a little longer to point fingers, but if you want to get things done pointing fingers won't cut it, or we will end up with what we had with the last admin.

Obama was elected to the Senate 4 years before his election as POTUS. I have asked often for someone to point out ANYTHING that he even ATTEMPTED to do as a senator to avert our current mess and so far, no one has been able to name anything. That being said.. he doesn't get to blame this mess on "them". He was part of "them" and should be held as accountable as the rest of "them".

how are cons any better at supporting the little guy unless the little guy to them is their super rich corporate buddies who have had the advantage of EVERY tax loophole in the book, are allowed to ship US jobs and companies overseas without nary an investigation? Walmart the richest company in the US can claim those cheap prices because they outsource to China where products are made in sweat shops for 13 cents an hour? How is that fair to the little guy in the US or how about that they are the worst at opposing unionization and allowing their employees the right to unionize if they so choose and why is it that the LOVELY republicans are the most outspoken anti union folks?

Your attitude seems to suggest that you believe that SOME people OWE other people jobs. Democrats want to FORCE some people to provide for others. Isn't it truly more in keeping with our democratic princples to offer incentives to provide for another rather than trying to force them? What happens if employers decide that being an employer simply isn't worth it and join the ranks of those people expecting someone else to create their living?

they will,, when he gets through with his cap and trade,, who you think gonna pay that tab?? :lol::lol:

Everyone, Democrats AND Republicans, liberals AND conservatives. However, the point is, even though it's obvious this bill will hurt us more than help, they haven't been "in power" long enough to blame America getting poorer yet. At least hold off until a little longer to point fingers, but if you want to get things done pointing fingers won't cut it, or we will end up with what we had with the last admin.

Obama was elected to the Senate 4 years before his election as POTUS. I have asked often for someone to point out ANYTHING that he even ATTEMPTED to do as a senator to avert our current mess and so far, no one has been able to name anything. That being said.. he doesn't get to blame this mess on "them". He was part of "them" and should be held as accountable as the rest of "them".

as should certain members of his staff.

Actually, as you should know, I hate the blame game. We all have equal blame in what happened, even the politicians are not to blame any more than us, the citizens. WE let that happen. Everyone at the top just handled it wrong so it never got (nor will likely) get better.

Forum List

Back