Obama's Meltdown

Can people be this irrational without being a racist?

A) Would you mind your daughter marrying a black man?

If yes, you are a racist, whether you're in the KKK or not. The USA is still very racist... Just from the way they're portrayed in the media, it's not surprising. The way the poor are treated is a huge symptom....see sig pp 1...

You Torpedo your own argument ALL in this post...ALL by yourself.

Congratualtions ASSHAT. :clap2::badgrin:

Can people be this irrational without being a racist?
How can you tell a leftist doesn't have a clear, intelligent argument?

They screech "Racist!!"

A) Would you mind your daughter marrying a black man?
If they loved each other and treated each other well, no.

You know...same caveats as if she were marrying a white man.

Perhaps you should stop projecting your own racism on others.
If yes, you are a racist, whether you're in the KKK or not. The USA is still very racist... Just from the way they're portrayed in the media, it's not surprising. The way the poor are treated is a huge symptom....see sig pp 1...
Yes, the USA has racist elements...but they are not as prevalent as you want to believe, nor are they limited only to white conservatives.

Oh hell yeah, Obama is melting down every day now..

Listen to he speeches lately..

He has Republicans wanting dirty air, water, he calls them flat earthers, blaa blaa blaa.

watching an American President lose it isn't pretty...we must be the laughing stock

Oh hell yeah, Obama is melting down every day now..

Listen to he speeches lately..

He has Republicans wanting dirty air, water, he calls them flat earthers, blaa blaa blaa.

watching an American President lose it isn't pretty...we must be the laughing stock

When he doesn't cite ANY proof...Just rhetoric as he knows he's in trouble.

It's what professional shit disturbers as the O do when they know they're in trouble in monumental proportions.

Last edited:
Of course he is. And his wife will do an angry black bitch number on the nation the day she has to move out of the White House. I've expected both of these things from Day 1.

Our First Lady has never done that and she never will. I have only seen her happy, pleasant, and kind. You're so full of crap.

And why did you make a point of telling us:

"I've expected both of these things from Day 1."

Is that supposed to be some big friggin' surprise?? Everybody already knows what a disgusting racist you are. Of course you would expect what you did not get. It must REALLY suck to be you. All of that hate just eating away. Get a clue.

I haven't heard much about Michelle.....only Obama.

I don't think Michelle is a bitch......or appears not to be.

Rumors flourished around the Clinton White House about Hillary yelling at Bill in one breath and once they were around the public she all of the sudden goes from a perpetual angry stare to a huge smile. Hillary currently has very high approval ratings. But anyone who knows her personally knows she can be a serious bitch. An uncomfortable bitch. Yet everyone said she was the most intelligent and nicest woman in America.

This is what the left does with their leaders. They make them better than the rest of us. They give them traits they don't possess to support a false image that is essential for their success. Those who know them know it's bull shit....but the ends justify the means.

I get so annoyed because anything associated with Obama is no good!!! Now it's his wife. As much as I disliked GWB, I really liked his wife and daughters. Actually I don't recall any nasty first ladies.

Barack Hussein Obama, America's 44th President present as a typical narcissist and is in the middle of a terrifying meltdown.

He is arrogant, dismissive, even derisive of others. He cannot get along with anyone who refuses to worship him. Look at his complete refusal to accept the reality that SCOTUS was striking down ObamaCare. He went to his own little world and is so detracted from reality that Larry Tribe is saying he "misspoke" (because no one with more than a High School understanding of politics could be as wrong as Obama "unprecedented" statement).

He has a has a distorted sense of self-importance, he wrote not one, but two autobiographies before he had done anything (except write his first autobiography). He filters everything through his inflated ego, his State of the Union address and in fact, every address is "me me me I I I" "As I said in Cairo..." etc.

The trend that started after losing his Progressive majority in Congress in November 2010, continues unabated. Obama will likely demonstrate 2 unpleasant aspects of his Narcissism which may lead to further complications and problems:

Low Openness. Obama has difficulty adapting to change and has no tolerance for different points of view (e.g. ObamaCare and SCOTUS). He will descend furhter into himself like Nixon at the end of Watergate or Hitler in the Berlin bunker -- surrounded by enemies real or imagined.

Low Agreeableness. His paranoia, cynicism and inability to trust even friends or family will erupt explosively at times. His lack of respect for social conventions and respect for laws and traditions will continue to see a President acting and saying things that are truly bizarre, unPresidential and unprecedented.

In short, American, and the world, will witness a man unraveling before their very eyes. Sometimes a petulant little boy wronged, other times a vicious dictator stepping on the necks of his enemies.

It won't be pretty and it might be downright dangerous.

God help us.

Carney told us that we couldn't possibly understand what he really meant....being that he's a constitutional scholar and all.

And he was using shorthand.

:lol:

I get so annoyed because anything associated with Obama is no good!!! Now it's his wife. As much as I disliked GWB, I really liked his wife and daughters. Actually I don't recall any nasty first ladies.

Are you of the opinion that Hillary was sweet as a southern belle? :cuckoo:

I have on good authority that Bill suffered many bruises from an ocdcaisonal ashtry thrown his way by the Hildebeast. :lol:

Poor Daveman.............lost a bet and whines like a bitch.

How the fuck do you derive whining from what he posted?

Oh wait. You don't care. The falsity of your assertion is never a bar to you making your asshole assertions.

In actuality, of course, daveman lost a bet and didn't welch on the bet and barely even comments about it.

Poor Daveman.............lost a bet and whines like a bitch.

How the fuck do you derive whining from what he posted?

Oh wait. You don't care. The falsity of your assertion is never a bar to you making your asshole assertions.

In actuality, of course, daveman lost a bet and didn't welch on the bet and barely even comments about it.

And Daveman deserves credit for being the Statesman he is despite taking a bet from the creep he took the bet from.

Lame. Disingenuous and lame. The dude was speaking in complete sentences.....and there were sentences before and after he said the word unprecedented. The lameness is fucking suffocating.

Then offer a quote with a link, fuckwit.

But you won't.

WHAT the imbecile in chief SAID was: " Ultimately, I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."

THAT is exactly what the dope said.

And it was a fucking lie.

Even "FactCheck" recognizes that WHAT the President said was wrong. FactCheck.org : Obama Eats His Words

And your braying jackass ninny whining about what he said that preceded that moronic claim he made is also useless fluffer bullshit:

With respect to health care, I’m actually -- continue to be confident that the Supreme Court will uphold the law. And the reason is because, in accordance with precedent out there, it’s constitutional. That's not just my opinion, by the way; that's the opinion of legal experts across the ideological spectrum, including two very conservative appellate court justices that said this wasn’t even a close case.

I think it’s important -- because I watched some of the commentary last week -- to remind people that this is not an abstract argument. People’s lives are affected by the lack of availability of health care, the inaffordability of health care, their inability to get health care because of preexisting conditions.

The law that's already in place has already given 2.5 million young people health care that wouldn’t otherwise have it. There are tens of thousands of adults with preexisting conditions who have health care right now because of this law. Parents don't have to worry about their children not being able to get health care because they can't be prevented from getting health care as a consequence of a preexisting condition. That's part of this law.

Millions of seniors are paying less for prescription drugs because of this law. Americans all across the country have greater rights and protections with respect to their insurance companies and are getting preventive care because of this law.

So that’s just the part that's already been implemented. That doesn’t even speak to the 30 million people who stand to gain coverage once it’s fully implemented in 2014.

And I think it’s important, and I think the American people understand, and the I think the justices should understand, that in the absence of an individual mandate, you cannot have a mechanism to ensure that people with preexisting conditions can actually get health care. So there’s not only a economic element to this, and a legal element to this, but there’s a human element to this. And I hope that’s not forgotten in this political debate.

Ultimately, I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress. And I'd just remind conservative commentators that for years what we’ve heard is, the biggest problem on the bench was judicial activism or a lack of judicial restraint -- that an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted and passed law. Well, this is a good example. And I’m pretty confident that this Court will recognize that and not take that step.
-- Joint Press Conference by President Obama, President Calderon of Mexico, and Prime Minister Harper of Canada | The White House

There you go, idiot. CONTEXT. And it changes not a thing. The dope still said the dishonest shit he said and he knows better. So, yes. He lied.

Forum List

Back