Obama's Meltdown

How could anyone say obama isn't a leader? He is obviously a leader. Look at where he led us! What he did to this country is not chance. It is not incompetence. His economic policies aren't a mistake. They were already written down. He's following Cloward-Piven. It's not an error that he just happened to be following the Cloward-Piven plan. He intended it all along. His divide and conquer social policies came right from the early speeches of every dictator that has ever existed. He could be Robespierre, Hitler, Chavez, Castro. obama could be Lenin overthrowing Czar Nicholas.

It's not an error, not a mistake and definitely not foolishness.

Barack Hussein Obama, America's 44th President present as a typical narcissist and is in the middle of a terrifying meltdown.

He is arrogant, dismissive, even derisive of others. He cannot get along with anyone who refuses to worship him. Look at his complete refusal to accept the reality that SCOTUS was striking down ObamaCare. He went to his own little world and is so detracted from reality that Larry Tribe is saying he "misspoke" (because no one with more than a High School understanding of politics could be as wrong as Obama "unprecedented" statement).

He has a has a distorted sense of self-importance, he wrote not one, but two autobiographies before he had done anything (except write his first autobiography). He filters everything through his inflated ego, his State of the Union address and in fact, every address is "me me me I I I" "As I said in Cairo..." etc.

The trend that started after losing his Progressive majority in Congress in November 2010, continues unabated. Obama will likely demonstrate 2 unpleasant aspects of his Narcissism which may lead to further complications and problems:

Low Openness. Obama has difficulty adapting to change and has no tolerance for different points of view (e.g. ObamaCare and SCOTUS). He will descend furhter into himself like Nixon at the end of Watergate or Hitler in the Berlin bunker -- surrounded by enemies real or imagined.

Low Agreeableness. His paranoia, cynicism and inability to trust even friends or family will erupt explosively at times. His lack of respect for social conventions and respect for laws and traditions will continue to see a President acting and saying things that are truly bizarre, unPresidential and unprecedented.

In short, American, and the world, will witness a man unraveling before their very eyes. Sometimes a petulant little boy wronged, other times a vicious dictator stepping on the necks of his enemies.

It won't be pretty and it might be downright dangerous.

God help us.

Carney told us that we couldn't possibly understand what he really meant....being that he's a constitutional scholar and all.

Anyone really buy into that 'speaking shorthand' excuse? Obama thinks the people are stupid.

As old as children's stories.

If you accept that he was speaking shorthand, a secret language known only to the highly intelligent. You are brilliant.

If you know he was mouthing gibberish, you are too stupid to be allowed out by yourself.

If you can see that wonderful fabric, feel it's softness, you are intelligent and deserve your post.

If the Emperor is naked, you are stupid and need to be locked up for your own good.

Just for everyone's info......Obama taught classes on how to cuss people out without seeming argumentative.

His organization figured out the best way to protest wasn't by raising hell, but by baffling them with bull shit.

He's been practicing this for a long time. He's got it down pat.

Obama thinks the people are stupid.
Many, if not most, are stoopid now. The stoopid vote for Obama because he acknowledges them, the stoopid and inept. Stoopid people never vote conservative or anything related to smart and self-responsibility. Stoopid wants a nanny state and will vote for any candidate that will acknowledge their dysfunctional stoopidness and toss them a bribe/bone/entitlement to acquire their vote. Like dogs, they'll follow anyone that will toss them a treat and scratch their belly. Many, if not most, are stoopid.

Just for everyone's info......Obama taught classes on how to cuss people out without seeming argumentative.

His organization figured out the best way to protest wasn't by raising hell, but by baffling them with bull shit.

He's been practicing this for a long time. He's got it down pat.

He seems to wear the hat of the 'Community Organizer' MORE than that of the office to which he was elected, and lets that hat rule.

Someone needs a mirror. The Far Right is becoming unhinged.

The Far Right unhinged?
Who is protesting in the streets,shutting down businesses and parks?
Who is calling for vigilante justice for dead or alive on Zimmerman?
The Far Left is. They are the ones that are becoming unhinged.

Someone needs a mirror. The Far Right is becoming unhinged.

The Far Right unhinged?
Who is protesting in the streets,shutting down businesses and parks?
Who is calling for vigilante justice for dead or alive on Zimmerman?
The Far Left is. They are the ones that are becoming unhinged.

The Left knows they have done damage to the Republic and want it to continue.

Carney told us that we couldn't possibly understand what he really meant....being that he's a constitutional scholar and all.

Anyone really buy into that 'speaking shorthand' excuse? Obama thinks the people are stupid.

As old as children's stories.

If you accept that he was speaking shorthand, a secret language known only to the highly intelligent. You are brilliant.

If you know he was mouthing gibberish, you are too stupid to be allowed out by yourself.

If you can see that wonderful fabric, feel it's softness, you are intelligent and deserve your post.

If the Emperor is naked, you are stupid and need to be locked up for your own good.

Here it is right here folks!

Nailed it.

Obama thinks the people are stupid.
Many, if not most, are stoopid now. The stoopid vote for Obama because he acknowledges them, the stoopid and inept. Stoopid people never vote conservative or anything related to smart and self-responsibility. Stoopid wants a nanny state and will vote for any candidate that will acknowledge their dysfunctional stoopidness and toss them a bribe/bone/entitlement to acquire their vote. Like dogs, they'll follow anyone that will toss them a treat and scratch their belly. Many, if not most, are stoopid.

As long as they are allowed to collect thier 'Obama Money'? Yeah, he will continue to pander to them.

The "there's no such thing as Judicial review" should really give everyone, even the Obama Fluffers, pause.

Well, that would be a lie. Of course, the president never said "There's no such thing as judicial review". That's just you making shit up.

as usual. again.

Hey Fluffer, Obama got is so wrong that Larry Tribe was trying to cover for him by saying he "Misspoke"

SCOTUS overturning a law is "unprecedented" only in the Little Imaginary World of BH Obama
So when you quoted "There's no such thing as judicial review", you admit you were just making shit up to smear the President?

Remind who's having a meltdown again, Frank.

Lame. Disingenuous and lame. The dude was speaking in complete sentences.....and there were sentences before and after he said the word unprecedented. The lameness is fucking suffocating.

So provide evidence his statement was factual and correct.

What is your problem? The guy is a fucking Harvard Law graduate, has been a law instructor and has been a practicing lawyer. He knows about judicial review. You are ridiculous in your ODS. Just ridiculous.
Thanks for pointing out that Obama's ignorance of the law and of the Constitution is inexcusable.

Barack Hussein Obama, America's 44th President present as a typical narcissist and is in the middle of a terrifying meltdown.

He is arrogant, dismissive, even derisive of others. He cannot get along with anyone who refuses to worship him. Look at his complete refusal to accept the reality that SCOTUS was striking down ObamaCare. He went to his own little world and is so detracted from reality that Larry Tribe is saying he "misspoke" (because no one with more than a High School understanding of politics could be as wrong as Obama "unprecedented" statement).

He has a has a distorted sense of self-importance, he wrote not one, but two autobiographies before he had done anything (except write his first autobiography). He filters everything through his inflated ego, his State of the Union address and in fact, every address is "me me me I I I" "As I said in Cairo..." etc.

The trend that started after losing his Progressive majority in Congress in November 2010, continues unabated. Obama will likely demonstrate 2 unpleasant aspects of his Narcissism which may lead to further complications and problems:

Low Openness. Obama has difficulty adapting to change and has no tolerance for different points of view (e.g. ObamaCare and SCOTUS). He will descend furhter into himself like Nixon at the end of Watergate or Hitler in the Berlin bunker -- surrounded by enemies real or imagined.

Low Agreeableness. His paranoia, cynicism and inability to trust even friends or family will erupt explosively at times. His lack of respect for social conventions and respect for laws and traditions will continue to see a President acting and saying things that are truly bizarre, unPresidential and unprecedented.

In short, American, and the world, will witness a man unraveling before their very eyes. Sometimes a petulant little boy wronged, other times a vicious dictator stepping on the necks of his enemies.

It won't be pretty and it might be downright dangerous.

God help us.

Of course he is. And his wife will do an angry black bitch number on the nation the day she has to move out of the White House. I've expected both of these things from Day 1.
She will no longer be proud of America, that's for sure.

So provide evidence his statement was factual and correct.

What is your problem? The guy is a fucking Harvard Law graduate, has been a law instructor and has been a practicing lawyer. He knows about judicial review. You are ridiculous in your ODS. Just ridiculous.

Just curious, are you okay with what he says and does and take him at his word? What if he is pulling a con job on the American people, how would one know?

I have questions over the constitutional rights that it may infringe upon. First where does the government get its authority to force people to engage in commerce to remain a citizen in good standing with the government? Second, what is the origin of debt that requires one person to pay for another persons health care? Thirdly, if one person gets health care from the government for free, and another person is find and charge with a federal offense for not purchasing the same item that the first person gets for free, would that not be a violation of the equal protection clause.

The President has not come out, nor has any other liberal, and addressed these three fundamentals questions relating to the constitutionality of this bill. Can you address the questions and explain how these items are not violating the constitution?

"Because Obama says so!!"

That's their explanation.

Can people be this irrational without being a racist?

A) Would you mind your daughter marrying a black man?

If yes, you are a racist, whether you're in the KKK or not. The USA is still very racist... Just from the way they're portrayed in the media, it's not surprising. The way the poor are treated is a huge symptom....see sig pp 1...

obama isn't so stupid that he doesn't know that the Court has judicial review or what judicial review is. He knows. He was counting on an ignorant public not knowing.

Forum List

Back