Obama's Meltdown

Poor Daveman.............lost a bet and whines like a bitch.

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus among drooling idiot leftists.

They're wrong, of course. Like always.

This is whining like a bitch, bitch.

About my avatar: I lost a bet with Article 15 so the avatar is his idea.

He could have chosen to be gracious in victory, but it seems he's not capable.

LonelyLaughable's meltdown du jour!

:lmao:

Your pathetic, petulant foot-stamping and pouting is not proof, although I understand why you feel it is.

Obama: Unprecedented

Tribe: He misspoke

See the problem? Obama is so far gone, Tribe has to say "Don't listen to the man in the White House"

See the problem? Obama is so far gone, Tribe has to say "Don't listen to the man in the White House"

Everyone that matters knows what he said..but that won't stop them from trying to make excuses for the thug in chief

Everyone that matters knows what he said..but that won't stop them from trying to make excuses for the thug in chief

ThugFather.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

* * * * I love learning new words.

Yes. Looking it up for yourself would clearly have proven too difficult for you.

LL: What is a fuckwit?

L: (thinking) Good question. Maybe I should look it up. First I'll say something like "look in a mirror" and then I'll google it. Aha! The urban Dictionary! Kewl!

LonelyLaughable, as always you are pathetic.

First the nitwit ASKS a plodding witless question, then he pretends to object to the answers provided.

Like lots of "liberals," LonelyLaughable cannot grasp what an idiot he makes of himself (or confirms that he is) with every one of his generally witless and dishonest imbecilic posts.

And the fact remains: you asked, LonelyLaughable, because you are a trite lazy liberal piece of crap. You were too stupid to even look it up.

Yes. Looking it up for yourself would clearly have proven too difficult for you.

L: (thinking) Good question. Maybe I should look it up. First I'll say something like "look in a mirror" and then I'll google it. Aha! The urban Dictionary! Kewl!

First the nitwit ASKS a plodding witless question, then he pretends to object to the answers provided.

Like lots of "liberals," LonelyLaughable cannot grasp what an idiot he makes of himself (or confirms that he is) with every one of his generally witless and dishonest imbecilic posts.

And the fact remains: you asked, LonelyLaughable, because you are a trite lazy liberal piece of crap. You were too stupid to even look it up.

Great post.

What is a "plodding question"? Did you mean to say "prodding question"? I think you did.

How does it feel to learn that you have fucked up that word in your tiny brain for your entire life? Not a typo, not an error. A lack of knowledge.

You are one of those slightly educated people who thinks they are highly educated. Lots of extra words.......often resulting in embarrassing screw-ups like this one.

Great post.

What is a "plodding question"? Did you mean to say "prodding question"? I think you did.

How does it feel to learn that you have fucked up that word in your tiny brain for your entire life? Not a typo, not an error. A lack of knowledge.

You are one of those slightly educated people who thinks they are highly educated. Lots of extra words.......often resulting in embarrassing screw-ups like this one.

In YOUR case? Plodding is appropo.

Great post.

No no, moron. I meant plodding question. This time, I condemn you to do your own research, you lazy lib troll.

Prodding? You don't ASK any meaningful questions. Nothing you ask could possibly be "prodding."

I am not surprised to find that you you can't even fathom how useless and ignorant you are.

Hey LonelyLaughable, why your sudden meltdown? Need tissue? A Midol perhaps?

Forum List

Back