The Great Obama’s legacy will do just fine

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved the banks and auto companies
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Gay rights

Any damage Trump has done can be quickly repaired

How did he stop a depression, please be specific..

What is TOO funny is the fact that the OP did not read the article that he cited.

The headline is boner material for him. But had he read the article, he’d have needed a fluffer. It is not complimentary to the idiot in the White House.

Moron.

I did read the entire article, that's why it was hilarious ...

Way too many big words for you, that is why you could not understand it.

Trump's legacy will be a shitstain on US history for the next millennium.

He'll go out like Nixon did.

Trumps legacy will be as a punchline to describe failed presidencies
/----/ What failed Trump policies?

Destruction of long held alliances and treaties
Botching the Iran nuclear deal
Destruction of the environment
Adding massive debt in a strong economy
Kicking people off of healthcare
Do you have an example of destruction of the environment since Trump took office? Why haven’t we heard about it in the news? Are ewe blaming Trump for Kilauea?

Blame Trump for Kilauea?

Where do ewe think Obama is from?

When the truth is fully out on obama using the powers of the state to spy on the opposition Presidential campaign.....he will have nothing left ....

No one has the guts to go out and put the shitstain obama in cuffs and drag him off to prison. Take his tranny husband too.

You also don't know what an investment is, or what a return on investment is, you willfully ignore valid points other people make in this case the Dem's responsibility for the rising deficit. You just continue spewing your nonsense, I think that's what people call trolling. :eusa_hand:

Quit with the fucking talking points.

Tell me what has the $537,883,433,862 worth of debt that has been added to our country in the last 4.2 months been invested in? What good will come from this
$537,883,433,862 worth of debt over the last 4.2 months?

The Dems, the Repubs and Trump are all complicit in it happening, that is what separates me from you fucking partisan zealots. You can only blame the other side, you cannot see the problems with your savoir, you cannot admit that he is not fucking walking on water and turning water into wine.

Lib please I have read your other posts you are not fooling anyone :auiqs.jpg:

You and all the other zealots keep saying this and yet not a single one of you have ever been able to produce even a single post to backup your claims.

It comes down to the fact that I will not kiss Trump's ass and in your fucked up mind that makes me a liberal. That is what happens when you whole world is broke into two groups, you do not have the intellectual capacity to grasp that some of us do not fall into those groups
:itsok:

And this is the basic response I get every time I challenge one of you lying fucking bastards to provide even a single post to backup your claims about me.

And yet it never, ever happens, not even once.

That is because you are all a bunch of liars

Ahahaha lie, spin, intentional half truths these are all indicators of leftism which you exhibit in spades. Lets go back to your first lie shall we, that Trump's biggest accomplishment thus far is debt, ignoring even the liberal media who acknowledged how historic Trump's tax reform bill was. Why does your ilk have to lie and twist shit to attack Trump can't you make an argument honestly? I think we all know the answer. :eusa_liar:

This is to hilarious..

Andrew Sullivan: Obama’s Legacy Has Already Been Destroyed

In one respect, it seems to me, the presidency of Donald Trump has been remarkably successful. In 17 months, he has effectively erased Barack Obama’s two-term legacy.

I don’t want to say or face this. I still want to believe my colleague, Jonathan Chait, whose thesis is that the changes Obama made in his difficult but tenacious eight years in office are too great to reverse. And there are a couple of shifts that do indeed seem to be as permanent as anything is in politics: marriage equality and legal cannabis. But neither, one recalls, was a signature goal of Obama. He began as an alleged opponent of marriage equality, even though, of course, he was bullshitting. He wouldn’t touch the marijuana issue in his entire term and even at one point dismissed it as trivial. As for the rest, in specific policy terms, Trump and the Republican Congress have succeeded in undoing Obama’s work to an extent I barely anticipated.

In economic policy, Obama’s slow winnowing of the deficit even in times of sluggish growth has been completely reversed. We too easily forget that the biggest accomplishment of Trump’s term in office so far — a massive increase in debt in a time of robust economic growth — is the inverse of Obama’s studied sense of fiscal responsibility. Nothing in modern fiscal history can match Trump’s recklessness — neither Reagan’s leap of faith nor George W. Bush’s profligacy — and it’s telling that the Democrats and the liberal intelligentsia have accommodated so swiftly to it. Nothing is so unfashionable right now as worrying about debt.
Y'know, what seems more hilarious to me is the self-aggrandizing need of Trump AND HIS TOADIES IN CONGRESS to erase all efforts of Obama, as though doing so makes them bigger Obama smaller. Actually it is quite the reverse, and it is Trumpers that become smaller.

They are doing precisely what they were elected to do.
<<They are doing precisely what they were elected to do.>>To increase the debt? To enrich the rich? To play a lot of golf? To change positions daily, ala DACA and gun-buying age limits? To think the populace is too stupid to see him scam healthcare and not replace? To build hotels in Moscow? To destroy internal protection agencies? To renege on national agreements? Is THAT why you elected him, billy? He really could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and not lose your vote, couldn't he billy? Note to Sinclair Lewis...It IS happening here!

I elected him to repair the damage done by 28 years of globalist presidents and to prevent another from doing further damage, with a special emphasis on Obama, and to negate the influence of the Democratic Party, if not politically destroy it altogether.
Billy, you know I'm a tad slow on the uptake, so please be a little more specific. What damage (events, legislation) done by 28 years of globalist presidents, what specific Obama damage (programs, legislation). As for destroying the Democratic party...as Rocky would say, go for it.

This is to hilarious..

Andrew Sullivan: Obama’s Legacy Has Already Been Destroyed

In one respect, it seems to me, the presidency of Donald Trump has been remarkably successful. In 17 months, he has effectively erased Barack Obama’s two-term legacy.

I don’t want to say or face this. I still want to believe my colleague, Jonathan Chait, whose thesis is that the changes Obama made in his difficult but tenacious eight years in office are too great to reverse. And there are a couple of shifts that do indeed seem to be as permanent as anything is in politics: marriage equality and legal cannabis. But neither, one recalls, was a signature goal of Obama. He began as an alleged opponent of marriage equality, even though, of course, he was bullshitting. He wouldn’t touch the marijuana issue in his entire term and even at one point dismissed it as trivial. As for the rest, in specific policy terms, Trump and the Republican Congress have succeeded in undoing Obama’s work to an extent I barely anticipated.

In economic policy, Obama’s slow winnowing of the deficit even in times of sluggish growth has been completely reversed. We too easily forget that the biggest accomplishment of Trump’s term in office so far — a massive increase in debt in a time of robust economic growth — is the inverse of Obama’s studied sense of fiscal responsibility. Nothing in modern fiscal history can match Trump’s recklessness — neither Reagan’s leap of faith nor George W. Bush’s profligacy — and it’s telling that the Democrats and the liberal intelligentsia have accommodated so swiftly to it. Nothing is so unfashionable right now as worrying about debt.
Y'know, what seems more hilarious to me is the self-aggrandizing need of Trump AND HIS TOADIES IN CONGRESS to erase all efforts of Obama, as though doing so makes them bigger Obama smaller. Actually it is quite the reverse, and it is Trumpers that become smaller.

They are doing precisely what they were elected to do.
<<They are doing precisely what they were elected to do.>>To increase the debt? To enrich the rich? To play a lot of golf? To change positions daily, ala DACA and gun-buying age limits? To think the populace is too stupid to see him scam healthcare and not replace? To build hotels in Moscow? To destroy internal protection agencies? To renege on national agreements? Is THAT why you elected him, billy? He really could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and not lose your vote, couldn't he billy? Note to Sinclair Lewis...It IS happening here!

I elected him to repair the damage done by 28 years of globalist presidents and to prevent another from doing further damage, with a special emphasis on Obama, and to negate the influence of the Democratic Party, if not politically destroy it altogether.
Billy, you know I'm a tad slow on the uptake, so please be a little more specific. What damage (events, legislation) done by 28 years of globalist presidents, what specific Obama damage (programs, legislation). As for destroying the Democratic party...as Rocky would say, go for it.

I have no time to write you a book. You lived through it. How could you not know?

Ahahaha lie, spin, intentional half truths these are all indicators of leftism which you exhibit in spades. Lets go back to your first lie shall we, that Trump's biggest accomplishment thus far is debt, ignoring even the liberal media who acknowledged how historic Trump's tax reform bill was. Why does your ilk have to lie and twist shit to attack Trump can't you make an argument honestly? I think we all know the answer. :eusa_liar:

So, you still cannot produce a single post providing evidence of my supposed left leaning other than I do not kiss Trump's ass like you do.

The tax cut added to the debt, so why would I find it a greater accomplishment than the debt itself?

I mean, come on, think for a minute. We had the largest single month of revenue ever and we are still $537,883,433,862 in the whole more than we were on Jan 1st 2018. Even with the record breaking April we are still on track for a single year deficit of more than 1.6 TRILLION dollars. That is more than any single year during the height of the recession. That is 3 times more added than in the year before Trump took office.

And when you take into account that he said these very words...“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,”

How can his debt not be his greatest accomplishment so far?

You also don't know what an investment is, or what a return on investment is, you willfully ignore valid points other people make in this case the Dem's responsibility for the rising deficit. You just continue spewing your nonsense, I think that's what people call trolling. :eusa_hand:

Tell me what has the $537,883,433,862 worth of debt that has been added to our country in the last 4.2 months been invested in? What good will come from this

The Dems, the Repubs and Trump are all complicit in it happening, that is what separates me from you fucking partisan zealots. You can only blame the other side, you cannot see the problems with your savoir, you cannot admit that he is not fucking walking on water and turning water into wine.

You and all the other zealots keep saying this and yet not a single one of you have ever been able to produce even a single post to backup your claims.

It comes down to the fact that I will not kiss Trump's ass and in your fucked up mind that makes me a liberal. That is what happens when you whole world is broke into two groups, you do not have the intellectual capacity to grasp that some of us do not fall into those groups

And this is the basic response I get every time I challenge one of you lying fucking bastards to provide even a single post to backup your claims about me.

Tissue?

Tissue?

Nope I am good, but thanks. You keep them in your little safe space so the next time you need to escape reality they are waiting for you.

Tissue?

Nope I am good, but thanks. You keep them in your little safe space so the next time you need to escape reality they are waiting for you.
Stop whining and stop denying your left ness. Embrace it. Own it! Take a deep breath.

The Great Obama’s legacy will do just fine

Stopped a Depression
Obamacare
Saved the banks and auto companies
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Gay rights

Any damage Trump has done can be quickly repaired

How did he stop a depression, please be specific..
That is an easy one...

Economy was losing 750,000 jobs a month, five negative GDP quarters, stock market lost half its value

Investors were bailing on the economy, banks were on the verge of failure, so were the auto companies......NOBODY was putting money into the economy

The Great Obama made it clear the US Government would stand by the economy. Propped up the banks and auto companies. Stimulus put $800 billion into the economy

The panic subsided.......Depression averted

Like her or not Hillary would have been a much better President than obama in 2008

Tissue?

Stop whining and stop denying your left ness. Embrace it. Own it! Take a deep breath.

I will ask you the same thing I have asked now 29 other people and see if you will be able to do so.

Other than my dislike of Trump, please find one post on here of me taking a "left" position. Just one.

Is my position on abortion to the left?

is my position on healthcare to the left?

how about debt and spending?

Tissue?

I will ask you the same thing I have asked now 29 other people and see if you will be able to do so.

Other than my dislike of Trump, please find one post on here of me taking a "left" position. Just one.

Is my position on abortion to the left?

is my position on healthcare to the left?

how about debt and spending?
Here is an easier way. Tell us which conservative principles you espouse! Is there any goal of President Trumps that you support. Please and thank you.

Hilarious? Sounds like a twelve year old's response? You're not twelve are you. Change comes slowly but much of the ideas and positives of Pres Obama remain. Draft dodger and liar in chief Donnie John can only do so much as his failure over the farm bill proves, and the morons that come and go in his administration demonstrate. Our stupid pres proves democracy sometimes proves Churchill's quip. Emotion and hate work on snowflakes of the right but real accomplishments rarely come when all you do is BS your followers.

'28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States'

28 Reasons Obama May Go Down As One Of The Greatest Presidents Of All Time

'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

One of the great ones. Why Obama Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average [right wing conservative snowflake] voter." Winston Churchill
Na, Only fools thought hope and change was a real thing

Forum List

Back