Obama’s Legacy Has Already Been Destroyed By Andrew Sullivan

How does bein followed by an inept President destroy the Great Obama’s legacy?

Hilarious? Sounds like a twelve year old's response? You're not twelve are you. Change comes slowly but much of the ideas and positives of Pres Obama remain. Draft dodger and liar in chief Donnie John can only do so much as his failure over the farm bill proves, and the morons that come and go in his administration demonstrate. Our stupid pres proves democracy sometimes proves Churchill's quip. Emotion and hate work on snowflakes of the right but real accomplishments rarely come when all you do is BS your followers.

'28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States'

28 Reasons Obama May Go Down As One Of The Greatest Presidents Of All Time

'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

One of the great ones. Why Obama Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average [right wing conservative snowflake] voter." Winston Churchill

:badgrin:

-Geaux

Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress for TWO years, yet only managed to get the disastrous Obamacare passed which raised the health care cost of many American dramatically, but did not add anything to the safety net for the poor.

If more gun control laws were so important to the Dems, they could have easily passed a ton of them in the first two years. They also could have passed a bunch of social programs, but they didn't, thankfully. It was a blessing Obama was both lazy, and inept.

Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress for TWO years, yet only managed to get the disastrous Obamacare passed which raised the health care cost of many American dramatically, but did not add anything to the safety net for the poor.

If more gun control laws were so important to the Dems, they could have easily passed a ton of them in the first two years. They also could have passed a bunch of social programs, but they didn't, thankfully. It was a blessing Obama was both lazy, and inept.

This is not an accurate statement, as the Repubs tell us all the time, in the Senate it takes 60 votes to end a filibuster. The Dems had that 60 vote minimum for a total of 4 months

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is not an accurate statement, as the Repubs tell us all the time, in the Senate it takes 60 votes to end a filibuster. The Dems had that 60 vote minimum for a total of 4 months

Then how did the Democrats get Obamacare passed with ZERO Republican votes?

Then how did the Democrats get Obamacare passed with ZERO Republican votes?

It was during that 4 month window that it was passed.
Not a student of history, are you?

Obamacare was an historic achievement ....like Biden said, a big fucking deal
Stimulus prevented a Depression

You are such a card.

Obabble's Choom Gang's corruption and incompetence is being undone.

Yay!

[

LOL! So nothing can get passed without a super majority, so you shouldn't even try? There are SEVERAL Republicans that go against their party at different times. Look at what happened to the Obamacare repeal?

How many gun control Bills were introduced when Obama had a Dem majority? The reason they didn't try to pass any is even the Dems know MORE gun control laws are political suicide. Guess, you don't know politics, huh?

[

LOL! So nothing can get passed without a super majority, so you shouldn't even try? There are SEVERAL Republicans that go against their party at different times. Look at what happened to the Obamacare repeal?

How many gun control Bills were introduced when Obama had a Dem majority? The reason they didn't try to pass any is even the Dems know MORE gun control laws are political suicide. Guess, you don't know politics, huh?

I simply corrected your error, I made no mention of gun laws or any other laws.

I do though agree with your view on gun control laws

You are such a card.

Yay!
The Great Obama’s legacy is assured

Being preceded by an inept Republican and followed by an inept Republican will assure it
Obama the shit eater will be remembered as the guy who made it possible for Donald Trump to become President of the United States...
lol

You are such a card.

Yay!

Being preceded by an inept Republican and followed by an inept Republican will assure it
Obama the shit eater will be remembered as the guy who made it possible for Donald Trump to become President of the United States...
lol

So, if Trump turns out to be the savior of the human race as you dream that he is, will that not be seen as a good thing for Obama?

You are such a card.

Yay!

lol

So, if Trump turns out to be the savior of the human race as you dream that he is, will that not be seen as a good thing for Obama?

Who knows people could remember how bad they had it under Obama... lol

You are such a card.

Yay!

lol
Moronic conservatives made it possible

Hilarious? Sounds like a twelve year old's response? You're not twelve are you. Change comes slowly but much of the ideas and positives of Pres Obama remain. Draft dodger and liar in chief Donnie John can only do so much as his failure over the farm bill proves, and the morons that come and go in his administration demonstrate. Our stupid pres proves democracy sometimes proves Churchill's quip. Emotion and hate work on snowflakes of the right but real accomplishments rarely come when all you do is BS your followers.

'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

One of the great ones. Why Obama Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average [right wing conservative snowflake] voter." Winston Churchill
Obama might just be the first US president to spend time in jail, or leave the country and evade capture living in Venezuela the rest of his days.

You are such a card.

Yay!

lol

Who knows people could remember how bad they had it under Obama... lol

My family income almost tripled during the Obama years. Had nothing to do with him though.

Obama might just be the first US president to spend time in jail, or leave the country and evade capture living in Venezuela the rest of his days.

You have such an active imagination

Forum List

Back