Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

What conspiracy? Holy shit. While campaigning Bush was saber rattling against Iraq. The fucking PNAC which populated his administration were bending over backwards to try to get Clinton to invade. Clinton came close..but balked. This isn't some "secret squirrel" conspiracy nonsense..it's all out there in the open.

Along with funding of the muj.

You are taking A and adding it to B and coming up with J.

That is how you define a conspiracy.

lol..all out there in the open.

I will ask again...knowing you ignored it......why do you theink the CIC was NOT aware of fast and furious?

Or do you think Obama lied and the WH is lying to congress?

Why?

Because it was an "under the radar" operation started years back...that kept essentially running on it's own. It was being handled by mid level management types that were into BAU without asking questions.

Issa absolutely refuses to bring in Bush era operatives to his witch hunt.

That's pretty telling about what a partisan bit of nonsense that is..

Wrong.

First...the operation that took place under the Bush administration was a completely different operation. Not at all related. The Mexican Government was well aware of the operation and thus why Bush was aware.

Fast and Furious was a different operation that was NOT revealed to the Mexican Government thus why Obama was NOT aware of the operation.

Similarly, the capture/killing of Bin Laden included the breaching of an ally's airspace and soveriegnty without the knowledge of the ally. Thus why Obama was NOT involved in the actual operation. If the operation had failed...or if the operation would have resulted in serious collateral damage with many innocent civilians dying, Obama would have been cleared of involvement and the head of the operation would have taken the heat...as he/she should have.

Over the past several decades, many lessons were learned about who should and who should not be aware of what...

Obama was not involved in the operation of "search"...and gave the nod once it was known where he was.

You sir, do not understand how covert operations work.

But then again, you are one who called me a racist becuase I do not agree with Obama's policies...

So that speaks volumes about you....a conservative (me) does not believe in Obamas policies...and that is ONLY becuase he is a black man.

THAT sir, is pathetic and childish thinkking.

Had Bush been the one, the GOP would still be screaming from the mountaintops, pounding their chest, shouting "Bush! Bush! USA! USA!". I'd love to see a denial of THAT. The President is like the quarterback; he gets the blame and the credit. Too bad.

The thing is though...we will never ever know. Because, Bush was not the one whose Administration got OBL.

No shit?

Tell me how.

I'd like to hear the details.

The details of history? That the Bush Administration did not get OBL? That it was the Obama Administration that got OBL?

Well....let's start with the year OBL was killed.....2011, right? Who was President then? Who was NOT President then?

Hmmm?

One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a one, two, three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

Speaking of sour-grapes, remember all the screeching that went on when Bush landed on that carrier, when our troops killed Saddam's sons and actually provided proof, when he finally captured Saddam???? Bet you felt it was criminal.

Don't talk about sour-grapes. You're not speaking from a position of strength I assure you.
The screeching, as you put it, when Bush landed on the aircraft carrier was due to the fact that the mission was anything but accomplished. The toll of our dead and wounded tell that story far more eloquently than I ever could. And I don't think there were any responsible Americans complaining about the capture of Saddam. We believed that that event would precipitate the end of that awful war.

But dissing Obama for the killing of bin Laden is, in fact an act of ultimate immaturity and the fable of the fox and the sour grapes is apt.

I remember walking by the RNC booth at the Del Mar Fair the year Bush did that USS Lincoln stunt...they had a tv with a looped video of him on the carrier and played it over and over and over.

The next year I went by their booth again....no video...I asked why and got some of the dirtiest looks from the little old ladies running the booth. I wonder why.

President Obama authorized the operation that took down Bil Laden. That in itself took political will and guts. He didn't pull the trigger, but I guarantee you that if we had another Desert One (Carter's botched operation to free the Iranian Hostages that resulted in the death of 6 GI's), there would have been hell to pay.

I abhor President Obama's policies and believe that he is WRONG for America. But you have to give him credit for putting his cajone's on the line to snuff out that maggot. Good job...

The thing is though...we will never ever know. Because, Bush was not the one whose Administration got OBL.

No shit?

Tell me how.

The details of history? That the Bush Administration did not get OBL? That it was the Obama Administration that got OBL?

Well....let's start with the year OBL was killed.....2011, right? Who was President then? Who was NOT President then?

Hmmm?

lol.

Yeah...I guess the operation "started from scratch" on 1/20/09.

Speaking of sour-grapes, remember all the screeching that went on when Bush landed on that carrier, when our troops killed Saddam's sons and actually provided proof, when he finally captured Saddam???? Bet you felt it was criminal.

Don't talk about sour-grapes. You're not speaking from a position of strength I assure you.
The screeching, as you put it, when Bush landed on the aircraft carrier was due to the fact that the mission was anything but accomplished. The toll of our dead and wounded tell that story far more eloquently than I ever could. And I don't think there were any responsible Americans complaining about the capture of Saddam. We believed that that event would precipitate the end of that awful war.

But dissing Obama for the killing of bin Laden is, in fact an act of ultimate immaturity and the fable of the fox and the sour grapes is apt.

I remember walking by the RNC booth at the Del Mar Fair the year Bush did that USS Lincoln stunt...they had a tv with a looped video of him on the carrier and played it over and over and over.

The next year I went by their booth again....no video...I asked why and got some of the dirtiest looks from the little old ladies running the booth. I wonder why.

Sure you did.
Sure you did.

Pushing the fast foreward button on history often results in disgrace. I wonder who in that inept administration thought that stunt was a grand idea?

President Obama authorized the operation that took down Bil Laden. That in itself took political will and guts. He didn't pull the trigger, but I guarantee you that if we had another Desert One (Carter's botched operation to free the Iranian Hostages that resulted in the death of 6 GI's), there would have been hell to pay.

I abhor President Obama's policies and believe that he is WRONG for America. But you have to give him credit for putting his cajone's on the line to snuff out that maggot. Good job...

Really?

With all of our covert operations....

You really think Obama gave the approval to breach an allly's airspace and conduct a military operation on their sovereign land?

I tend to doubt it.

One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a one, two, three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

Actually I used an official document and a story to refute any false impressions you and others took from the after action reports. The Obama Administration put out at least 23 different versions and I'm simply trying to set the record straight with what little evidence is available.

Oh, and the Mission Accomplished banner was meant as a pat on the back to the crew of that carrier, not that the war was over. Another media generated falsehood. One of many.

Fact is, Bush landing on that carrier was dangerous and brilliant, and the left must have collectively puked their guts out. They felt they had to destroy it. That bald-headed rat-faced ingrate James Carville stated it clearly. Democrats decided they had to turn the Iraq War into a negative for Bush.

Pushing the fast foreward button on history often results in disgrace. I wonder who in that inept administration thought that stunt was a grand idea?

Stunt?

The CiC congratulating a CV group for an accomplished mission with no casualties is a stunt?

Wow.

I wonder if those brave men and women thought it was a stunt.

Obama-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

obama_donuts.jpg

Thank you, Mr. President.

It's all ham handed, poorly conceived politics from our friends on the Right.

Had Bush managed to capture or kill bin Laden, would our friends on the right be making the whining noises they're making now? What would their reaction be if someone on the Left said something irresponsible and peevish like "Bush just made a decision, he didn't kill bin Laden! He deserves no credit!"?

It's over. Obama got bin Laden. Making utterly stupid claims such as we see here from the Right reveal more than I think they'd like.

Stunt?

The CiC congratulating a CV group for an accomplished mission with no casualties is a stunt?

Wow.

Still trying to sell that Shit Sandwich?

The appearance and Bushs speech was nothing less than a declaration of victory in Iraq. How much time in his speech did Bush spend congratulating the crew of the carrier? You think the location of the podium and the Mission Accomplished banner was a coincidence?

Bush truly believed that "They will treat us as liberators" bullshit

Stunt?

Wow.

Landing on the carrier dressed as G.I. Joe with the Ku Fu grip was a....wait for it....

STUNT!

A commander-in-Chief congratulating a carrier group is one thing. Add theatrics and costume and soon it becomes, well....

Had Bush managed to capture or kill bin Laden, would our friends on the right be making the whining noises they're making now? What would their reaction be if someone on the Left said something irresponsible and peevish like "Bush just made a decision, he didn't kill bin Laden! He deserves no credit!"?

It's over. Obama got bin Laden. Making utterly stupid claims such as we see here from the Right reveal more than I think they'd like.

Funny...I dont recall Bush out there saying he got Hussein.

He gave credit where credit was due......

No shit?

Tell me how.

Hmmm?

lol.

Yeah...I guess the operation "started from scratch" on 1/20/09.

Is that what you are going with? :lol::lol::lol: So very very butthurt, you are.

Bin Laden received the credit for 9-11. All he did was give approval

Funny...I dont recall Bush out there saying he got Hussein.

He gave credit where credit was due......

Did Obama say "I got Bin Laden" ?

I seem to remember quite a bit of congratulations to the SEAL team and very little recognition of himself. Want to pull up the text of his speech and we can discuss further?

Forum List

Back