OBAMA’s Former Border Patrol Chief Says MS-13 ‘Laughs’ At Ease Of Crossing Southern Border

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama’s Former Border Patrol Chief Says MS-13 ‘Laughs’ At Ease Of Crossing Southern Border

"Former President Barack Obama’s Border Patrol chief said that MS-13 gang members “laugh” at how easy it is to cross the southern border".
-- Obama Chief of the Border Patrol Mark Morgan

Morgan and Tucker Carlson were 'discussing the three illegal immigrants who beat up two New York high school students. Two of the three had been apprehended by law enforcement officials for previous crimes but officials were forced to release them after a certain period of time because they were minors at the time they crossed into the country.'

According to the current US Immigration Law, illegals teens / kids illegally crossing into the country have to be released after a short period of time, EVEN IF THEY ARE NEVER VETTED.

Barriers / walls reduce illegal border crossing attempts / illegal border crossings by 95%, forcing illegals to obey existing US Immigration laws by forcing them to attempt to enter through legal identified ports of entry. The laws need to be changed, but Morgan made it clear that walls 'absolutely work' and that there is no reason for them NOT to be used as part of the US policy / process of securing our borders and working to eliminate illegal immigration.

"I was the chief of border patrol I was with the FBI. And I actually supervised MS-13 gang force in southern California. We used to catch them on surveillance wires and they would laugh, MS-13 gang members would laugh [at] how easy it was to go back between the Mexico and U.S. border.”

Nancy Pelosi rejects his FACTS.

'Illegal Immigration is down'.

'There is no 'emergency' / 'crisis'.'

'The number of Americans being victimized / murdered by illegals is not high enough yet to be worth spending US tax dollars to secure our borders and protect US tax payers.'

upload_2019-1-15_9-39-52.jpeg

Of course its easy to cross our southern border. Thousands of illegals prove it every day.

Obama’s Former Border Patrol Chief Says MS-13 ‘Laughs’ At Ease Of Crossing Southern Border

"Former President Barack Obama’s Border Patrol chief said that MS-13 gang members “laugh” at how easy it is to cross the southern border".

Morgan and Tucker Carlson were 'discussing the three illegal immigrants who beat up two New York high school students. Two of the three had been apprehended by law enforcement officials for previous crimes but officials were forced to release them after a certain period of time because they were minors at the time they crossed into the country.'

According to the current US Immigration Law, illegals teens / kids illegally crossing into the country have to be released after a short period of time, EVEN IF THEY ARE NEVER VETTED.

Barriers / walls reduce illegal border crossing attempts / illegal border crossings by 95%, forcing illegals to obey existing US Immigration laws by forcing them to attempt to enter through legal identified ports of entry. The laws need to be changed, but Morgan made it clear that walls 'absolutely work' and that there is no reason for them NOT to be used as part of the US policy / process of securing our borders and working to eliminate illegal immigration.

"I was the chief of border patrol I was with the FBI. And I actually supervised MS-13 gang force in southern California. We used to catch them on surveillance wires and they would laugh, MS-13 gang members would laugh [at] how easy it was to go back between the Mexico and U.S. border.”

'The number of Americans being victimized / murdered by illegals is not high enough yet to be worth spending US tax dollars to secure our borders and protect US tax payers.'

View attachment 240250

Well then I guess that chief is derelict in his duties if they just waltzed over the border. You can't put this on any President if border patrol are not doing their jobs.

View attachment 240250

Well then I guess that chief is derelict in his duties if they just waltzed over the border. You can't put this on any President if border patrol are not doing their jobs.

You really are an idiot.

You expect BP to catch every single illegal that crosses the border??

That's why we have over 11 million in the country. To many to catch.

You sure are stupid.

View attachment 240250

You really are an idiot.

You sure are stupid.
Then get more border patrol agents.

View attachment 240250

You really are an idiot.

You sure are stupid.
Then get more border patrol agents.

Sure and build the wall.

Forum List

Back