Obama's foreign policy let the critters out of their boxes

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
One of, if not THE biggest job of an American President is to project and show strength to our adversaries. This is so basic and so essential and Obama arrogantly just blew it off. "Wait til they get a load of me. I'll charm the pants off of them with my welcoming message of apology and a new era of cooperation".
Well how's that working out?
Every dictator and extremist popped his head out of his box and said "What did he say? Ok boys this is our chance. America is being run by a weakling." And 7 years later, here we are. Who would have thought 7 years ago that Putin would be calling the shots in Syria? Or that ISIS is taking over the Middle East? Or that Iran is going Nuclear and thumbing their nose at us? This impostor will go down in history as the weakest, most dangerous US President ever.

One of, if not THE biggest job of an American President is to project and show strength to our adversaries. This is so basic and so essential and Obama arrogantly just blew it off. "Wait til they get a load of me. I'll charm the pants off of them with my welcoming message of apology and a new era of cooperation".
Every dictator and extremist popped his head out of his box and said "What did he say? Ok boys this is our chance. America is being run by a weakling." And 7 years later, here we are. Who would have thought 7 years ago that Putin would be calling the shots in Syria? Or that ISIS is taking over the Middle East? Or that Iran is going Nuclear and thumbing their nose at us? This impostor will go down in history as the weakest, most dangerous US President ever.
And letting North Korea get the nuke. A country we are STILL at war with.

We haven't been at war with them since we signed the peace treaty.

Post a LINK to that "peace treaty" that YOU say exists. Go ahead.
Fool.

Fool.
Armistice ends the Korean War - Jul 27, 1953 - HISTORY.com

Fool.
Armistice is a joint agreement to stop shooting NOT a peace treaty. TRY AGAIN IDIOT.

Fool.
Armistice is a joint agreement to stop shooting NOT a peace treaty. TRY AGAIN IDIOT.
Semantics. The war ended 62 years ago, before most Americans were even born.

gYqSF3v.jpg

Fool.
Bullshit!

Fool.
Bullshit!
Median age here is 37, dumbass.

And" Armistice ends the Spanish-American War - Aug 12, 1898 - HISTORY.com
Armistice of 11 November 1918 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fool.
Bullshit!

I'm talking about your LIE as to a Peace Treaty, fucktard!

North Korea calls for peace treaty with the United States
The North Korean diplomat said the time has come for Washington to pursue a peace treaty in order to prevent war and conflict on the Korean peninsula.
By Elizabeth Shim | Oct. 2, 2015 at 9:55 AM

North Korea calls for peace treaty with the United States

Last edited:
Fool.
Hey IDIOT, get your fool suit on!
ar·mi·stice
ˈärməstəs/
noun
  1. an agreement made by opposing sides in a war to stop fighting for a certain time; a truce.
    synonyms: truce, ceasefire, peace, suspension of hostilities
    "the armistice was declared on November 11"
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1. A peace treaty is an agreement between two or more hostile parties, usually countries or governments, which formally ends a state of war between the parties.
    Peace treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaPeace_treaty
    Wikipedia

Bullshit!

62 years later we don't have one. And no one gives a fuck...

Fool.
Hey IDIOT, get your fool suit on!
ar·mi·stice
ˈärməstəs/
noun

• an agreement made by opposing sides in a war to stop fighting for a certain time; a truce.
      synonyms: truce, ceasefire, peace, suspension of hostilities
      "the armistice was declared on November 11"
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As I said, semantics.

Bullshit!

Simply reminding folks your a fucking liar, and a subversive scumbag...in case they forget!

Bullshit!

Simply reminding folks your a fucking liar, and a subversive scumbag...in case they forget!
Relax, Chicken Little, I will be more specific next time. The point is the same, no one gives a fuck, nor should they.

Relax, Chicken Little, I will be more specific next time. The point is the same, no one gives a fuck, nor should they.

But, YOU LIED!!!!! That's the point, commie!

Forum List

Back