Obama's foreign policy let the critters out of their boxes

Post a LINK to that "peace treaty" that YOU say exists. Go ahead.
Fool.
Armistice ends the Korean War - Jul 27, 1953 - HISTORY.com
Armistice is a joint agreement to stop shooting NOT a peace treaty. TRY AGAIN IDIOT.
Semantics. The war ended 62 years ago, before most Americans were even born.
Hey IDIOT, get your fool suit on!
ar·mi·stice
ˈärməstəs/
noun

• an agreement made by opposing sides in a war to stop fighting for a certain time; a truce.
      synonyms: truce, ceasefire, peace, suspension of hostilities
      "the armistice was declared on November 11"
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As I said, semantics.
a7e744c164aeec310de8c3016912-undertaker.jpg

Armistice is a joint agreement to stop shooting NOT a peace treaty. TRY AGAIN IDIOT.
ar·mi·stice
ˈärməstəs/
noun

• an agreement made by opposing sides in a war to stop fighting for a certain time; a truce.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As I said, semantics.
Yeah, no peace treaty for a war we stopped fighting 62 years ago. How did we ever manage to survive...

The op is absolutely correct. The Golden Negro entered office thinking that he could talk his way through anything. Unfortunately for Obama, and especially for Americans, the rest of the world does not play by the same rules as employed in black Chicago street corner politics.

The foreign service professionals at the State Department have been furious at how Obama and his hacks have been conducting foreign affairs. Obama and his crew have no background in foreign affairs. However, instead of deferring to the judgment of those who do have such experience, Team Obama insists on micro-managing things. Now, nearly 7 years after taking office Obama STILL persists with the delusion that you can apply principles of domestic politics to relations with foreign states. This is naive, stupid and ignorant. For this malfeasance alone Obams ought to be impeached and banished from the USA.

ar·mi·stice
ˈärməstəs/
noun

As I said, semantics.
Yeah, no peace treaty for a war we stopped fighting 62 years ago. How did we ever manage to survive...
Well since Obama let them have nukes the story is not over yet is it stupid?

One of, if not THE biggest job of an American President is to project and show strength to our adversaries. This is so basic and so essential and Obama arrogantly just blew it off. "Wait til they get a load of me. I'll charm the pants off of them with my welcoming message of apology and a new era of cooperation".
Well how's that working out?
Every dictator and extremist popped his head out of his box and said "What did he say? Ok boys this is our chance. America is being run by a weakling." And 7 years later, here we are. Who would have thought 7 years ago that Putin would be calling the shots in Syria? Or that ISIS is taking over the Middle East? Or that Iran is going Nuclear and thumbing their nose at us? This impostor will go down in history as the weakest, most dangerous US President ever.

Yeah, the two bush oil prezidents projecting power in the middle east is why we're in this situation today.

The op is absolutely correct. The Golden Negro entered office thinking that he could talk his way through anything. Unfortunately for Obama, and especially for Americans, the rest of the world does not play by the same rules as employed in black Chicago street corner politics.

The foreign service professionals at the State Department have been furious at how Obama and his hacks have been conducting foreign affairs. Obama and his crew have no background in foreign affairs. However, instead of deferring to the judgment of those who do have such experience, Team Obama insists on micro-managing things. Now, nearly 7 years after taking office Obama STILL persists with the delusion that you can apply principles of domestic politics to relations with foreign states. This is naive, stupid and ignorant. For this malfeasance alone Obams ought to be impeached and banished from the USA.

Sure bugs you people to have a Negro in the white house doesn't it?

And letting North Korea get the nuke. A country we are STILL at war with.
We haven't been at war with them since we signed the peace treaty.
Fool.
It is not semantics, numb nuts. There is a big difference between a peace accord and an armistice.

One of, if not THE biggest job of an American President is to project and show strength to our adversaries. This is so basic and so essential and Obama arrogantly just blew it off. "Wait til they get a load of me. I'll charm the pants off of them with my welcoming message of apology and a new era of cooperation".
Well how's that working out?
Every dictator and extremist popped his head out of his box and said "What did he say? Ok boys this is our chance. America is being run by a weakling." And 7 years later, here we are. Who would have thought 7 years ago that Putin would be calling the shots in Syria? Or that ISIS is taking over the Middle East? Or that Iran is going Nuclear and thumbing their nose at us? This impostor will go down in history as the weakest, most dangerous US President ever.

Yeah, the two bush oil prezidents projecting power in the middle east is why we're in this situation today.

Where's the oil, fucking moron?

ar·mi·stice
ˈärməstəs/
noun

As I said, semantics.
Nobody lets anyone have nukes. You don't need to ask permission to build weapons, schoolgirl.

Right, fucking Moron, that's why Dr. Carson is #2 on all Republican lists! You do know that HE is black?...I suppose you're so stupid that you had NO IDEA!

We haven't been at war with them since we signed the peace treaty.
Fool.
It is not semantics, numb nuts. There is a big difference between a peace accord and an armistice.
I should have been more specific, and frankly don't give a fuck after 62 years. Neither does anyone else.

ar·mi·stice
ˈärməstəs/
noun

As I said, semantics.
Nobody lets anyone have nukes. You don't need to ask permission to build weapons, schoolgirl.
Well HE drew a red line moron and a 3rd world dictator PISSED on him.

I don't care if he handed him a letter from fucking God Himself. What other nations build is none of your goddamned business.

Fool.
I should have been more specific, and frankly don't give a fuck after 62 years. Neither does anyone else.
You SHOULD try telling the damn truth. THAT'S what you SHOULD try idiot.

Having a black man in the White House does not bother me. However, having a crow walking, jive talking, ignorant entitlement minded negro up there does both me.

I always tell the truth. It's semantics, dumbshit.

Having a black man in the White House does not bother me. However, having a crow walking, jive talking, ignorant entitlement minded negro up there does both me.
Got ya covered, whitey...
4028968023_Barack20Obama_The20Magic20Negro.jpeg

I don't care if he handed him a letter from fucking God Himself. What other nations build is none of your goddamned business.
YOU like the fact we have a pussy in the White House. Does Obama make you feel more manly? Or do you get that tingle up your leg?

I always tell the truth. It's semantics, dumbshit.
So your sorry ass excuse is "You no speeka da english?"

YOU like the fact we have a pussy in the White House. Does Obama make you feel more manly? Or do you get that tingle up your leg?
I'll take Obama over that faggot Bush any day.

Forum List

Back