Obama's foreign policy in three words

Here's what I see transpire the last few days:

Stupid video was publicized, and I respect its right to be so.

Administration, who knows that the Culture in the ME alone breeds U.S. contempt, calls both the video idiotic, and the violence unacceptable.

The US sits and bickers, as weak assed busy body little partisans, over nonsensical bullshit......................fighting each OTHER

While Anti-Americans rally together against us. Key word together.

Sad.

Yes the extremists are acting in unison. We have two different political views of how to handle this mess. Only one political power at the moment holds the power to act on it. Obama. The results we are currently getting are his to bare. My debate with you or anyone else has nothing to do with what's going on.

No, there's not two different views of how to handle it. That's just the hyperbole in the media.

Unless you're going to tell me you'd do different than what The Administration has done, which is call the violence unacceptable, launch an investigation, deploy marines and deploy surveilance teams to find the attackers....................................you tell me the political difference you mean.

Obama has been disengaged from the ME for most of his tenure. This is the issue, not what to do now. When your embassy is in flames is not the time to discuss additional security measures. We should have been far more involved in steering events in those countries.

fyi Rabbi, after your next post, which is to call blocking people a puss move and blah blah blah.........................you should probably not address my handle.

The Rabbi
This message is hidden because The Rabbi is on your ignore list.

Here's what I see transpire the last few days:

Stupid video was publicized, and I respect its right to be so.

Administration, who knows that the Culture in the ME alone breeds U.S. contempt, calls both the video idiotic, and the violence unacceptable.

The US sits and bickers, as weak assed busy body little partisans, over nonsensical bullshit......................fighting each OTHER

While Anti-Americans rally together against us. Key word together.

Sad.

Yes the extremists are acting in unison. We have two different political views of how to handle this mess. Only one political power at the moment holds the power to act on it. Obama. The results we are currently getting are his to bare. My debate with you or anyone else has nothing to do with what's going on.

No, there's not two different views of how to handle it. That's just the hyperbole in the media.

Unless you're going to tell me you'd do different than what The Administration has done, which is call the violence unacceptable, launch an investigation, deploy marines and deploy surveilance teams to find the attackers....................................you tell me the political difference you mean.

Obama approached the Muslim world with an olive branch and words of reconciliation and peace.
Bush approached them in two ways. Words of peace to those that would hear them and with the words FROM USA WITH LOVE printed on the bombs for those that wouldn't listen.

Talk softly and carry a big stick. Obama let Bush keep the stick.

fyi Rabbi, after your next post, which is to call blocking people a puss move and blah blah blah.........................you should probably not address my handle.

The Rabbi

If you can't run with the big dogs stay out of the race.

Obama approached the Muslim world with an olive branch and words of reconciliation and peace.
Bush approached them in two ways. Words of peace to those that would hear them and with the words FROM USA WITH LOVE printed on the bombs for those that wouldn't listen.

^ that's the hyperbole I'm talking about.

Obama has killed, he's increased..............INCREASED terror strikes.

So, you were saying? I mean, seriously. He went into Pakistan unilaterally to catch the bad guy, and said fuck you Pakistan you're harboring the world's #1 criminal.

How much bigger of a stick you think he should deploy? I'm hoping you keep your integrity in the conversation, cuz so far you're dead wrong about Obama somehow lightening up on extremists.

Remove user from ignore listThe Rabbi

Experience customized, hoe.

Remove user from ignore listThe Rabbi

Experience customized, hoe.

I thought you were ignoring me. If you post that then you aren't ignoring me. Or are you too stupid to figure that out?

Your views of Obama's foreign policy are selective in the extreme. He screwed up on prosecuting terrorists already in custody. He's screwed up on releasing terrorists in custody. He screwed up on dealing with Egypt, dealing with Libya (lead from behind), dealing with Syria, dealing with Russia. He's alienated Israel.
In short he has been the textbook case for what happens when you exhibit weakness in some parts of the world. He is a joke in almost every part of the world except Planet Democrat.

A complete disaster.

How can these results be viewed in any other light? I mean let's look at the results thus far...

OBL dead (fantastic)
Everything else a complete cluster fuck

Your implication that an American president has control over all events in the Middle East is ludicrous.

And you also ignore the fact that revolutions across the Middle East was part of the neocon plan; that was part their justification for the Iraq war.

A complete disaster.

How can these results be viewed in any other light? I mean let's look at the results thus far...

OBL dead (fantastic)

We're out of Iraq. We'll be out of Afghanistan the year after next.

He exercised dignified restraint in Libya where some were urging him to land troops there.

On the whole he is doing fantastic overseas and far better than President Bush 43.

Your post is short on specifics and long on idiotic opinion.

He followed the timeline set by bush yet you give him credit. And my opinion is idiotic? Laughable
Which timeline? There were more than one or two as I recall. If that is true, he didn't f it up at least. Would you give him credit for that?

As far as Afghanistan I think we should have left long ago. And I don't remember anyone wanting troops on the ground in Libya.

We could have been out already if his predacessor didn't go into Iraq for some strange reason.

You know it's remarkable that you guys blame Obama for allowing Mubarak and Quadhifi to be be replaced by chaos and now in the aftermath, you're on here every day bitching about the fallout from that chaos.

Funny, when Bush did the same thing in Iraq and we had 8 YEARS OF THE SAME CHAOS costing 4,000 lives, one of the GOP candidates actually wanted to go back in after we left.

There is a power vaccum. Shit happens in a power vaccum.

This may jog your memory...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/221137-our-ball-less-commander-in-cheif.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-there-was-no-boots-in-libya.html#post4039914

Here's conjecture from your quarter about us actually having Marines in Libya:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...here-was-no-boots-in-libya-4.html#post4040741

Here is one of you who think Obama did the right thing...then. Of course not now:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/162552-cbs-u-s-may-consider-troops-in-libya.html#post3509668

And of course, the bluster from every conceiveable hack here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/171324-boehner-gives-obama-a-deadline-on-libya.html

Sanctions are not slowing or stopping Iran so I don't see the up side. We sanction them and it mostly affects the people of Iran not the leaders.

As far as me being pompous. Well.. I can see all the violence on t.v.
They are protesting America in 8 middle east cities. Many of our embassys have been evacuated. American flags are burning everywhere over there. They are all chanting Death to America.

One does not have to be pompous to see what's right in front of them.

What reason do we have to be over there? We have no right to kill all of the million of people we have killed. I think they hate us for a reason. Only time will heal those wounds.

He took back lands that were stolen from them under the Versailles Treaty...shit happens...either way the US should have and could have stayed out of it if Roosevelt (who was told by jewish advisors) to go to war with Germany had not allowed Pearl Harbor to happen but that also happened 1. because he was running a trade war against Japan and 2. He knew it was going to happen but like 9/11 needed a real reason to go to war.

I think FDR was a crappy President, but seriously? Do you think he forced the Germans to declare war against us? Im sure after Japan attacked, he would have prefered to direct our forces toward them instead of splitting them between the Japanese and Germans.

He took back lands that were stolen from them under the Versailles Treaty...shit happens...either way the US should have and could have stayed out of it if Roosevelt (who was told by jewish advisors) to go to war with Germany had not allowed Pearl Harbor to happen but that also happened 1. because he was running a trade war against Japan and 2. He knew it was going to happen but like 9/11 needed a real reason to go to war.

I think FDR was a crappy President, but seriously? Do you think he forced the Germans to declare war against us? Im sure after Japan attacked, he would have prefered to direct our forces toward them instead of splitting them between the Japanese and Germans.

Dissentary is a narco-libtard of the Jew-hating variety. So he can spin facts to suit what he wants. And if he can't he just makes them up.

Obama has been disengaged from the ME for most of his tenure. This is the issue, not what to do now. When your embassy is in flames is not the time to discuss additional security measures. We should have been far more involved in steering events in those countries.

I agree. It was obvious that letting the Muslim Brotherhood obtain control was a bad idea, or making Libya free for Al Qaida was a bad idea. or destablizing the region with careless comments rather than working behind the scenes to ensure peaceful transitions to pro liberty groups, would be much better.

A complete disaster.

OBL dead (fantastic)

Your implication that an American president has control over all events in the Middle East is ludicrous.

And you also ignore the fact that revolutions across the Middle East was part of the neocon plan; that was part their justification for the Iraq war.

obama is the appeasement president, see what the stretched out open hand got us?
If obama had just left Libya alone and not attacked the country, and gave aid to al qaeda to over throw moammar gadhafi We would not have a dead ambassador, which I will add the last one that was killed happened on Jimmy Carters watch.

sorry1.jpg

^ that's the hyperbole I'm talking about.

Obama has killed, he's increased..............INCREASED terror strikes.

So, you were saying? I mean, seriously. He went into Pakistan unilaterally to catch the bad guy, and said fuck you Pakistan you're harboring the world's #1 criminal.

How much bigger of a stick you think he should deploy? I'm hoping you keep your integrity in the conversation, cuz so far you're dead wrong about Obama somehow lightening up on extremists.

I gave Obama credit for making the SAME decision any other American would have made with regard to UBL.

And his use of the drones imo is great.

But there is much more to foreign policy than killing the ants on the ground from an unmanned drone.

We are now witnessing what happens when you are detached from everything else.

A perfect example is choosing Letterman over the Israel PM

Forum List

Back