Obama's foreign policy in three words

Rather have appeasement than bombing every nation that disagrees with us.The US isn't respected it is feared because we are a bully and eventually the bully is going to get his ass kicked.

Yep. It would have worked out fine if England has kept its nose out of Europe's business...I do wonder if they could go back if England would do things differently. They lost most of their empire during and after ww2.

A complete disaster.

How can these results be viewed in any other light? I mean let's look at the results thus far...

OBL dead (fantastic)
Everything else a complete cluster fuck

Glad to say when you say 3 words, you mean 3 words. I wish the President and Vice President would do the same.

Yep. It would have worked out fine if England has kept its nose out of Europe's business...I do wonder if they could go back if England would do things differently. They lost most of their empire during and after ww2.

Yeah. Hitler had legitimate gripes. They needed Lebesraum! They wanted their place in the sun. SIeg, Heil!

He took back lands that were stolen from them under the Versailles Treaty...shit happens...either way the US should have and could have stayed out of it if Roosevelt (who was told by jewish advisors) to go to war with Germany had not allowed Pearl Harbor to happen but that also happened 1. because he was running a trade war against Japan and 2. He knew it was going to happen but like 9/11 needed a real reason to go to war.

Grampa,

I don't see our foreign policy as being any different than in any recent years. The only things that have changed are the hearsey, not the actual facts.

We're still in Afghanistan, and more terrorists are dead under Obama than were killed before. The Right-wing talkers call this strategy "appeasement" because Obama is nice to Muslims in a speech.

We're giving more MONETARY aid to Israel then under any President ever before. You know? Our actual actions speak louder than some silly conclusion people try to pull out of an Obama speech.

Libya and Egypt's civil unrest and overthrowing of their Dictators was the will of their people, it had nothing to do with the US except that our policy was that it was a good thing becuase the ousted men were tyrants. Are you against this stance?

What in effect is really changed about our foreign policy? Nothing but the rhetoric.

Obama says Egypt has to prove they are an ally. Well, DUH, they have an ALL NEW Government, one would thin that that's just COMMON SENSE, but since there was so much hub-bub brewed up over the statement the White House had to back away from common sense.

Reagan's foreign policy resulted in over 200 dead Marines in Lebenon. And the Marines on guard were not allowed to have their guns loaded.

The ME and North Africa are the most politically and religiously volatial places on Earth. We cannot control their reactions or the violence there. We can only make sure those that harm Americans with no reason come to a bad end. President Obama has been very good at making that happen, in contrast to the previous administration.

Reagan also took out the Soviet Union.

Obama is just an utter disaster.

Reagan's foreign policy resulted in over 200 dead Marines in Lebenon. And the Marines on guard were not allowed to have their guns loaded.

The ME and North Africa are the most politically and religiously volatial places on Earth. We cannot control their reactions or the violence there. We can only make sure those that harm Americans with no reason come to a bad end. President Obama has been very good at making that happen, in contrast to the previous administration.

Reagan also took out the Soviet Union.

Obama is just an utter disaster.

Reagan didn't take out the Soviet Union you dolt. The Soviet Union failed because they couldn't afford themselves.

obama's foreign policy in three words

America Must Fail

And he's doing a very good job of it.

I dont converse with you Rabbi.

I'll talk to people who can maintain a modicum of respect in a discussion. You're incapable.

Americans dont want to fight your fucking religious war for you assholes.

Go to the hell of your choice

fuck you people and your need for religious wars.

you want a war?

go somewhere else

What some people percieve to be a "sleight" made by Obama at an ally means dickall, and the reason why is because the US and its allies are allies based on policy.

If those policies haven't changed, and even in Israel's case have been made STRONGER, there is no "alienation" except for the partisan hyperbolic spin going on.

And the US's policy on Iran and N. Korea has not changed since Bush handed the keys to Obama, either. In fact, it's been the same story between us three countries for the last 15 years.

I dont converse with you Rabbi.

I'll talk to people who can maintain a modicum of respect in a discussion. You're incapable.

His list is accurate. On top of that the entire middle east is on fire and WE seemingly lit the fuse with Obama's speeches over there and his selective choosing of which people to help. He claimed our interaction in Libya was to prevent a human massacre yet REAL travestys are being committed in Syria while we sit idly by doing nothing.

No consistency nets wild unpredictable results

Forum List

Back