Obama's foreign policy in three words

The word is "slight", genius.
And policy did change. Obama announced to the Russians that he would sacrifice Poland and Czech Republic. That's mroe than hurt feelings.
And Israel? You're not paying attention. Bibi made the most anti-American statements probably ever made this week. That happens for a reason, not because he missed breakfast that day. Obama has dithered on Iran all teh time he claims "we have Israel's back." That's nonsense. And everybody knows it. Including Iran.

I dont converse with you Rabbi.

I'll talk to people who can maintain a modicum of respect in a discussion. You're incapable.

His list is accurate. On top of that the entire middle east is on fire and WE seemingly lit the fuse with Obama's speeches over there and his selective choosing of which people to help. He claimed our interaction in Libya was to prevent a human massacre yet REAL travestys are being committed in Syria while we sit idly by doing nothing.

No consistency nets wild unpredictable results

I disagree. I already said why.

We did not light the fuse of the ME being on fire, I hope you really don't believe that. This shit over there has been going on for DECADES.

I dont converse with you Rabbi.

I'll talk to people who can maintain a modicum of respect in a discussion. You're incapable.

His list is accurate. On top of that the entire middle east is on fire and WE seemingly lit the fuse with Obama's speeches over there and his selective choosing of which people to help. He claimed our interaction in Libya was to prevent a human massacre yet REAL travestys are being committed in Syria while we sit idly by doing nothing.

We did not light the fuse of the ME being on fire, I hope you really don't believe that. This shit over there has been going on for DECADES.

Without a doubt they've been going at it for centuries. But it is more unstable now than anytime in recent memory.

toohard.jpg

Without a doubt they've been going at it for centuries. But it is more unstable now than anytime in recent memory.

Well, the citizenries of a handful of dictatorships are rioting and overthrowing their Governments. That's not a US policy, that's the actual circumstances.

And here you have people both complaining that Egypt elected the Muslim Brotherhood, and at the same time trying to fault Obama for saying he's not sure they're an ally......but but but but but last week Obama was besties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

And no, our policies with Israel have not changed. They get more financial aid from us than ever before and no actual policy has actually changed. Actions, not words.

The beating of war drums by Israel is understandable, and the US's reluctance to jump in for the War path is also understandable. Two of the world's greatest superpowers have finally come to the table on hurting Iran with sanctions, and for us to beat the war drums willy nilly now when we've finally achieved this would not be a wise move.

But Partisan critics don't think these things through.

Another thing to consider is that you are not privy to classified intel on each and all of these situations.....so to sit there critical on the sidelines as though you simply just know better is a bit pompass, that's nothing personal though I believe you're a good guy.

President Vladimir Putin has lashed back at Mitt Romney's repetitious portrayal of Russia as the US's "geopolitical foe," saying he's grateful to the Republican contender for making it clear that Moscow would be unwise to trust any future verbal commitments made by any US leader.

A complete disaster.

How can these results be viewed in any other light? I mean let's look at the results thus far...

OBL dead (fantastic)
Everything else a complete cluster fuck

We're out of Iraq. We'll be out of Afghanistan the year after next.

He exercised dignified restraint in Libya where some were urging him to land troops there.

On the whole he is doing fantastic overseas and far better than President Bush 43.

Your post is short on specifics and long on idiotic opinion.

Sanctions are not slowing or stopping Iran so I don't see the up side. We sanction them and it mostly affects the people of Iran not the leaders.

As far as me being pompous. Well.. I can see all the violence on t.v.
They are protesting America in 8 middle east cities. Many of our embassys have been evacuated. American flags are burning everywhere over there. They are all chanting Death to America.

One does not have to be pompous to see what's right in front of them.

A complete disaster.

How can these results be viewed in any other light? I mean let's look at the results thus far...

OBL dead (fantastic)
Everything else a complete cluster fuck

We're out of Iraq. We'll be out of Afghanistan the year after next.

He exercised dignified restraint in Libya where some were urging him to land troops there.

On the whole he is doing fantastic overseas and far better than President Bush 43.

Your post is short on specifics and long on idiotic opinion.

He followed the timeline set by bush yet you give him credit. And my opinion is idiotic? Laughable

As far as Afghanistan I think we should have left long ago. And I don't remember anyone wanting troops on the ground in Libya.

Sanctions are not slowing or stopping Iran so I don't see the up side. We sanction them and it mostly affects the people of Iran not the leaders.

As far as me being pompous. Well.. I can see all the violence on t.v.
They are protesting America in 8 middle east cities. Many of our embassys have been evacuated. American flags are burning everywhere over there. They are all chanting Death to America.

One does not have to be pompous to see what's right in front of them.

They've hated America long before Obama, dude. That's not on him. Did you forget about 9/11? And the attacks before it? Did you forget the people in the streets over there cheering it on, with burning effogies of Bush?

Was that based on Bush's bumbling of foreign affairs?

No, not at all. He's just a victim of circumstance, and when I say a victim I mean that partisans are glad to use an out-of-his-hands tragedy against him, because they are a political foe, instead of embracing him as our leader like 90% of Americans did the couple of weeks after 9/11 happened.

It helps to be honest about shit, too.

Israel was all over the Dem platform as our strongest ally, pledging more aid then ever before, etc....................a long two paragraphs about how we value them as an ally. THEN, because "Jerusalem" wasn't mentioned, Partisans attack Obama as somehow "Thus" (and when I say thus, what I really mean is 1 plus 2 does not equal 4) anti Israel.

This is what weakens our standing in the world, and it happened under Bush as well.

Here's what I see transpire the last few days:

Stupid video was publicized, and I respect its right to be so.

Administration, who knows that the Culture in the ME alone breeds U.S. contempt, calls both the video idiotic, and the violence unacceptable.

The US sits and bickers, as weak assed busy body little partisans, over nonsensical bullshit......................fighting each OTHER

While Anti-Americans rally together against us. Key word together.

Sad.

In Tunisia the US embassy as well as an American school is engulfed in flames.

I just don't see how this mess can be spun. Its a disaster politically

Administration, who knows that the Culture in the ME alone breeds U.S. contempt, calls both the video idiotic, and the violence unacceptable.

The US sits and bickers, as weak assed busy body little partisans, over nonsensical bullshit......................fighting each OTHER

Sad.

OK, the video is actually a movie made last year and shown once to an empty movie theater. Second it is too coincidental that this all happened on 9/11. The movie story is a cover story why else are the Germans and Brits being attacked?

It shouldn't even be discussed in the realm of Politics.

It's a tragedy, and it's not OUR fault.

Bush's, Romeny's and the religious right's fault is the reasons I am seeing. Nothing to do with Muslims.

Sad.

OK, the video is actually a movie made last year and shown once to an empty movie theater. Second it is too coincidental that this all happened on 9/11. The movie story is a cover story why else are the Germans and Brits being attacked?

The movie was RECENTLY translated to Arabic and shown in the Arabic media. Not a year ago.....

But as far as it being a cover story, cover what? We already know that Radicals don't like Freedom, what the hell is hiding that except for your imagination?

Sad.

Yes the extremists are acting in unison. We have two different political views of how to handle this mess. Only one political power at the moment holds the power to act on it. Obama. The results we are currently getting are his to bare. My debate with you or anyone else has nothing to do with what's going on.

Forum List

Back