Obama's Fault

My car didn't start this morning, it has to be Obama's fault. Isn't everything?

So I guess this is what passes for politics in your mind...
And I'd like to know why Discombobulated is buying premium gas! Driving a gas guzzler are we? Shame...shame...shame!!!
Doesn't matter what kind of car you drive, premium gas always gives better mileage and performance.

simply not true. some cars are designed to run on regular. Premium is not "better" it just has expensive additives that make it combust slower so it will work in high compression engines. If you are putting premium in a car designed for regular, you are wasting your money. Look on the gas cap, it will tell you what octane your car is designed for.

Take any two cars that are exactly the same, put regular in one and premium in the other, the one with premium will get better performance.

that is not true, but if you wish to waste your money, go right ahead. When it comes to gasoline, premium does not mean better.

putting premium in a car designed for regular could actually damage it. Why do you think they put those instructions on the gas cap?

I'm sure your expertise in gas cap literature is unparallelled.

And I'd like to know why Discombobulated is buying premium gas! Driving a gas guzzler are we? Shame...shame...shame!!!
Doesn't matter what kind of car you drive, premium gas always gives better mileage and performance.

simply not true. some cars are designed to run on regular. Premium is not "better" it just has expensive additives that make it combust slower so it will work in high compression engines. If you are putting premium in a car designed for regular, you are wasting your money. Look on the gas cap, it will tell you what octane your car is designed for.

Take any two cars that are exactly the same, put regular in one and premium in the other, the one with premium will get better performance.

that is not true, but if you wish to waste your money, go right ahead. When it comes to gasoline, premium does not mean better.

putting premium in a car designed for regular could actually damage it. Why do you think they put those instructions on the gas cap?

I'm sure you're expertise in gas cap literature is unparallelled.

It doesn't take a genius to read the few words on the gas cap. I am sure that big oil, the auto industry, and the UAW are just fine with you wasting money and shortening the life of your car.

If blaming someone else for your own woes is what helps you make it through the day, go for it. It seems to be the American way these days.

Seems to be the case.....particularly when the goat is black and has a funny name.

or when he is white and is named Bush. You lib assholes do the exact same things you accuse others of doing.

BTW, obama is half white. criticism of his performance has nothing to do with the skin color of his parents.

I'm sure you're expertise in gas cap literature is unparallelled.

It doesn't take a genius to read the few words on the gas cap. I am sure that big oil, the auto industry, and the UAW are just fine with you wasting money and shortening the life of your car.

How many liberals does it take to read and comprehend the words printed on a gas cap?

I find it amusing that you liberals "defense" of Barack Obama has now become a whiny claim that EVERYTHING is blamed on Barry!

As for the price of gas? Barack Obama made his views on what the price SHOULD be long ago. He opined that $6 a gallon gas would be a great thing for America because it would make alternative energies more economically feasible. But you of course want to give him credit for oil prices going down when I think we both know that his policies had little to nothing to do with that happening.

If a Republican were in the White House right now, under exactly the same circumstances, you would have praised his energy policies and declared him the second coming.

No, actually I'd be calling him an idiot and asking him what he was thinking!

There is an old saying about it being better to remain silent when others accuse you of stupidity rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubt. You might want to refrain from speaking for a bit...just saying...

I find it amusing that you liberals "defense" of Barack Obama has now become a whiny claim that EVERYTHING is blamed on Barry!

As for the price of gas? Barack Obama made his views on what the price SHOULD be long ago. He opined that $6 a gallon gas would be a great thing for America because it would make alternative energies more economically feasible. But you of course want to give him credit for oil prices going down when I think we both know that his policies had little to nothing to do with that happening.

If a Republican were in the White House right now, under exactly the same circumstances, you would have praised his energy policies and declared him the second coming.

You'd say what ever FOX News tells you to think.

You'd say what ever FOX News tells you to think.

Barack Obama's energy policy is SO misguided that I don't need anyone to "tell me" that it's idiotic. It's the kind of thing you get when you let ideology blind you to reality.

If blaming someone else for your own woes is what helps you make it through the day, go for it. It seems to be the American way these days.

Seems to be the case.....particularly when the goat is black and has a funny name.

or orange and has a funny name that sounds like boner?

I wonder if orange is his natural color?

or orange and has a funny name that sounds like boner?

I wonder if orange is his natural color?

I hope not, that would mean that he, rather than I, is the father of one of my daughters! :blowup:

Forum List

Back