Michael Savage Attacks Veterans With Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Conservative loon Michael Savage attacks veterans with PTSD 8216 Boo-hoo-hoo 8217

Right Wing Talker Michael Savage has sunk to a new low....even for him.

Savage has now attacked Veterans of the undeclared War(s) in Afghanistan and Iraq who now suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

Savage was a booster and cheer leader for the Illegal and Undeclared War(s) in Afghanistan in Iraq.

He now says the Men and Women who served in Afghanistan and Iraq and suffer with PTSD "Wants their hand held and a check, government check".

These Men and Women served their country in combat and have come home, forever scared by the horrors they were forced to participate in.

Send them off to war...fuck them when they come home.

Conservative loon Michael Savage attacks veterans with PTSD 8216 Boo-hoo-hoo 8217

Right Wing Talker Michael Savage has sunk to a new low....even for him.

Savage has now attacked Veterans of the undeclared War(s) in Afghanistan and Iraq who now suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

Savage was a booster and cheer leader for the Illegal and Undeclared War(s) in Afghanistan in Iraq.

He now says the Men and Women who served in Afghanistan and Iraq and suffer with PTSD "Wants their hand held and a check, government check".

These Men and Women served their country in combat and have come home, forever scared by the horrors they were forced to participate in.

Send them off to war...fuck them when they come home.

Go here to get the truth....but read my posts.

Michael Savage s trashes combat vets US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is amazing the ease with which the elite media can dupe some people ALL the time.

It's damn free country and he has freedom of speech the same as you do

So go cry a river over Savage for crying out loud

Believe the truth or accept the lie.

I believe the truth.f

You on the other believe the lie.

You are a dupe for the elite left.

MARINE OFFICER UNDER FIRE GETS SUPPORT ON 2 FRONTS
General backs up Haditha commander – and so does talk-host Michael Savage
Rooney said not only had Savage personally contributed money but had his audience, adding significantly to the resources available.
Read more at Marine officer under fire gets support on 2 fronts

Michael Savage Talks to Mother of Army Ranger 1st Lieutenant Michael Behenna - 1/15/10

Michael Savage: SEAL Team 6 was assassinated, executed
In the opening hour of his inaugural East Coast drive-time show, Michael Savage signaled he has no intention of abandoning his passion for uncovering the full story behind the deaths of 22 members of Navy SEAL Team 6 in Afghanistan shortly after it was leaked that their unit killed Osama bin Laden.
Michael Savage SEAL Team 6 was assassinated executed

Michael Savage supports Marines

Had he gone off on a rant about the PTSD screening process and 'acceptance rate' nowadays, versus in times past, I might have been able to salvage a thread or two by which to defend the guy's words, but, rather than attacking the system, he lumped all prospective PTSD folk together into the crybaby or faker categories, and, that I do not forgive.

I have seen a large number of legitimate Vietnam, Gulf War I, Iraq and Afghanistan -related PTSD cases at the Hines VA Medical Center in Chicago's western suburbs, and I know better.

Enough to know that Savage is full of shit on this subject, and that he stepped over the line into the realm of the unforgivable, with that one.

Not that I have any delusion about what I think, affecting him, but, nevertheless...

Fuck-'im.

Michael Savage is an unmitigated ****. I am surprised he could even find the time to talk about war trauma or any other topic since he likes to talk about himself and his education so fucking much. He constantly asks the audience "Do you understand what I am saying?", and "Are you listening to what I am telling you?", like some senile old Jew. What a shit head. Someone needs to stick an egg beater up his ass and turn it on. Fuckhead.

Believe the truth or accept the lie.

I believe the truth.

You on the other believe the lie.

You believe the truth? Then why are you always falling for the lies the Democratic establishment feeds you? Besides, Michael Savage is so far right, he goes in circles, Mike Malloy is his polar opposite, so far left that he's like a NASCAR driver who always makes left turns. You have those kinds of kooks too.

Savage is an idiot anyway. He makes Rush Limbaugh and Neal Boortz look like moderates.

It's damn free country and he has freedom of speech the same as you do

So go cry a river over Savage for crying out loud

And if a Progressive Talking Head had said this crap, if say Stephanie Miller (Daughter of Barry Goldwater Running Mate Bill Miller) or Thom Hartman or Norman Goldman has actually said this shit YOU would be jumping all of this and you fracking know it.

YOU who sent supported the Two Illegal and Immoral War(s) in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You who had no problem when U.S. Combat Soldiers who had lost arms and legs in Combat were warehoused in rooms black with mold and were issued rats because vermin infestation.

YOU who had no problem with the shrub and darth dick(less) cutting over One Billion Dolllars ($1,000,000,000.00) from the Veterans Budget (Dems restored it ).

YOU who accepted and believed each and every lie of georgie porgie, draft dodger dick(less), rummy, condie and tenet.

You would have jumped in with both fucking if a Liberal had said this crap.

You send troops off to your war and have no problem with one your talking heads attacking them.

Typical low life, lying, scum sucking ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist piece-of-crap.

If this guy didn't say wildly stupid things, no one would have ever heard of him.

It's his schtick. The way he makes his living, just like Ted Nugent. The only way these guys are gonna eat is by saying stupid stuff. Don't get worked up over it.

If this guy didn't say wildly stupid things, no one would have ever heard of him.

It's his schtick. The way he makes his living, just like Ted Nugent. The only way these guys are gonna eat is by saying stupid stuff. Don't get worked up over it.

Pure foolishness.

Savage is a PhD and has been one of the top radio talk show hosts for 20 years. He has written numerous best selling books. He is no dummy.

He is bombastic and opinionated. I do not agree with everything he says, but he is right on most things. But unlike many on the Left, I do not wish to silence anyone.

Forum List

Back