Obama's Fault

Its those lazy, overpaid Obama union workers who built your car

I find it amusing that you liberals "defense" of Barack Obama has now become a whiny claim that EVERYTHING is blamed on Barry!

As for the price of gas? Barack Obama made his views on what the price SHOULD be long ago. He opined that $6 a gallon gas would be a great thing for America because it would make alternative energies more economically feasible. But you of course want to give him credit for oil prices going down when I think we both know that his policies had little to nothing to do with that happening.

And I'd like to know why Discombobulated is buying premium gas! Driving a gas guzzler are we? Shame...shame...shame!!!

I find it amusing that you liberals "defense" of Barack Obama has now become a whiny claim that EVERYTHING is blamed on Barry!

As for the price of gas? Barack Obama made his views on what the price SHOULD be long ago. He opined that $6 a gallon gas would be a great thing for America because it would make alternative energies more economically feasible. But you of course want to give him credit for oil prices going down when I think we both know that his policies had little to nothing to do with that happening.

If a Republican were in the White House right now, under exactly the same circumstances, you would have praised his energy policies and declared him the second coming.

And I'd like to know why Discombobulated is buying premium gas! Driving a gas guzzler are we? Shame...shame...shame!!!
Doesn't matter what kind of car you drive, premium gas always gives better mileage and performance.

simply not true. some cars are designed to run on regular. Premium is not "better" it just has expensive additives that make it combust slower so it will work in high compression engines. If you are putting premium in a car designed for regular, you are wasting your money. Look on the gas cap, it will tell you what octane your car is designed for.

Doesn't matter what kind of car you drive, premium gas always gives better mileage and performance.

simply not true. some cars are designed to run on regular. Premium is not "better" it just has expensive additives that make it combust slower so it will work in high compression engines. If you are putting premium in a car designed for regular, you are wasting your money. Look on the gas cap, it will tell you what octane your car is designed for.

Educating a leftist on the proper use of gasoline, is just plain over the top. I prefer to let them wallow in their ignorance, like a pig in a pig sty.
th

My car didn't start this morning, it has to be Obama's fault. Isn't everything?

So I guess this is what passes for politics in your mind...

Take any two cars that are exactly the same, put regular in one and premium in the other, the one with premium will get better performance.

My car didn't start this morning, it has to be Obama's fault. Isn't everything?

So I guess this is what passes for politics in your mind...

Take any two cars that are exactly the same, put regular in one and premium in the other, the one with premium will get better performance.

that is not true, but if you wish to waste your money, go right ahead. When it comes to gasoline, premium does not mean better.

putting premium in a car designed for regular could actually damage it. Why do you think they put those instructions on the gas cap?

Educating a leftist on the proper use of gasoline, is just plain over the top. I prefer to let them wallow in their ignorance, like a pig in a pig sty.
th

I know, gotta be that defective liberal gene. It blocks rational thought.

Forum List

Back