Obama's family fair game to attack by Republicans

If we were a politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be? A piece of shit wouldn't I? Fuck off!

You will find no solace here, little sock. Back in the drawer with you.
hey, no first lady has ever been attacked

oops

You are right...and Michelle knew what she was getting into when she signed up. And more power to her for being so graceful in spite of the scum not even worthy to stand in her shadow.

Michelle is representing the government when she wants to decide what is good for children to eat at school. The majority of thinking people know how to raise children and feed them and really no one needs the federal government dictating to them what should be in their school lunches that is a state or local issue anyway not a federal one. She can and will be open for discussion or rebuke since she put herself out there. I say hands off on a politicians children but when it comes to a wife who puts herself out in the public well then we have a right to say what we want and she should look to herself to be in good shape before telling others how to live and she is not. I raised four lean healthy children who are lean as adults as all my family is I really don't need an out of shape first lady telling my family what to feed their children nor do the majority of people and those that do need the help should receive it from a good role model so as to believe what they are saying.

i guess you are so ignorant of the facts you dont have a clue what was thrown at Laura Bush
and she spoke fine
you prove you are the moron i call you

What it proves is that you all can dish it out to Michelle but you can't stand things Laura did being brought up.

Yeah, Laura was fine.. :cuckoo:
uh, please show a SINGLE post of mine that i have ever attack Michelle Obama, or condoned it happening
you have an hour to provide this proof or admit you are a fucking liar

oops

You are right...and Michelle knew what she was getting into when she signed up. And more power to her for being so graceful in spite of the scum not even worthy to stand in her shadow.
many first ladies have been attacked
Michelle isn't the first and neither was Laura
and she wont be the last

Last edited:
Michelle is representing the government when she wants to decide what is good for children to eat at school. The majority of thinking people know how to raise children and feed them and really no one needs the federal government dictating to them what should be in their school lunches that is a state or local issue anyway not a federal one. She can and will be open for discussion or rebuke since she put herself out there. I say hands off on a politicians children but when it comes to a wife who puts herself out in the public well then we have a right to say what we want and she should look to herself to be in good shape before telling others how to live and she is not. I raised four lean healthy children who are lean as adults as all my family is I really don't need an out of shape first lady telling my family what to feed their children nor do the majority of people and those that do need the help should receive it from a good role model so as to believe what they are saying.

No one elected Michelle to 'represent' jack shit. She is not part of the government. We choose who is and is not 'representing' the government - it is OUR government. We know this by that phrase 'government of the people, for the people, by the people'.

I'm happy for Michelle to speak her own opinions, she is as American as I am. But... be clear.... she 'represents' no one. In our country, those who 'represent' are elected to do so. You don't get given 'representation' just because you're married to someone who got elected.

If Michelle takes an active role in politics and tries to set new living standards for citizens she is a fair target for criticism. The second point is that any any rational person would agree that criticism directed at the first lady in the last two years was light and polite compared to the hate-speech directed at the former governor of Alaska and her family.

i guess you are so ignorant of the facts you dont have a clue what was thrown at Laura Bush
and she spoke fine
you prove you are the moron i call you

What it proves is that you all can dish it out to Michelle but you can't stand things Laura did being brought up.

uh, please show a SINGLE post of mine that i have ever attack Michelle Obama, or condoned it happening

What, you want me to sift through hundreds of your posts? Not happening.

then you shouldnt be making ridiculous claims like you did,
ya think maybe?

then you shouldnt be making ridiculous claims like you did,
ya think maybe?

i never saw dive personally attack michelle obama. he isn't one of the racist pos losers who think it's cute to call her vile names.

that said, the left didn't spend a lot of time attacking laura bush. i don't recall them losing their minds when she promoted literacy..,.. unlike the way the right does because michelle obama has the temerity to promote healthy eating.

i don't have a lot of issues with laura. she was pretty classy. i just always thought she looked medicated and had a phony smile.

The left going after Palins kids is relevent to your point. You are crying like a two year old about poor mrs obama and saying that the left going after Palins kids doesn't matter, you are a class A idiot.

Bullshit, its not relevant, since I said any attacks on the families of any politicians is fucking wrong, I don't give a fuck about this left and right and who's more wrong than who shit, I leave that bullshit to you shitty partisans to fight over.

What the fuck makes you think I'm a liberal? Did I say I was a liberal? Oh shit, if I say its wrong to go after Obama's family to attack the left and his politics that makes me a liberal now, what the fuck is going on in that fucked up brain of yours? Are you a factory made **** from the right?

Here is a word of advice. If you are a genuine poster and would like people to take you seriously, knock of the stupid ranting. If you are a troll who's just baiting people until the ban hammer falls, carry on.

Your choice.

Man up and show the board you're a reasonable person not the drooling fucking fool you're making of yourself... either is fine by us.

Shut the fuck up, you're in position to be giving me advice about anything with the dumb shit you post here. Try taking your own advice instead of sounding like you're PMS inflicted.

Two small points.

Firstly, telling someone on a message board to 'shut the fuck up' makes you look very silly.

Secondly, referring to a female's menstrual cycle because you can't think of a reasonable response shows misogynistic tendencies.

In summary. You are sexist, racist little troll.... and not a very good one. A fail. Not even an epic fail.... just a standard, sad little failure.

Here is a word of advice. If you are a genuine poster and would like people to take you seriously, knock of the stupid ranting. If you are a troll who's just baiting people until the ban hammer falls, carry on.

Your choice.

Man up and show the board you're a reasonable person not the drooling fucking fool you're making of yourself... either is fine by us.

Shut the fuck up, you're in position to be giving me advice about anything with the dumb shit you post here. Try taking your own advice instead of sounding like you're PMS inflicted.

Two small points.

Firstly, telling someone on a message board to 'shut the fuck up' makes you look very silly.

Secondly, referring to a female's menstrual cycle because you can't think of a reasonable response shows misogynistic tendencies.

In summary. You are sexist, racist little troll.... and not a very good one. A fail. Not even an epic fail.... just a standard, sad little failure.

You dumbass bitch, my opening post was a smack against politicians who personally attack the families of rival politicians and you chose to pick a fucking with me because you're too fucking focused non trolling me. I don't give a shit what you think about me, as if I give two fucks about that, your opinion isn't the world to posters here.

oops

Michelle's an arrogant bitch. But she became tolerable when the Democratic politicos told her to shut the fuck up.

oops

Michelle's an arrogant bitch. But she became tolerable when the Democratic politicos told her to shut the fuck up.
Kas, calling her a "bitch" is uncalled for
you can disagree with her politics without doing that

oops

You appear to be the kind of scum I was referring to.

She made a suggestion about ways to approach and address child obesity and the right gets pissed off and starts talking that nanny shit because they don't like hearing that a lot of Americans aren't feeding their children healthy food. If you're not doing shit the right way don't bitch and complain about the government trying to control you when better suggestions are made. Bachmann and Palin are just two dumb bitches looking for any ammo they can find to fire off at the left. They're not about shit and haven't accomplished anything.

So your whole thing about it being wrong to attack a politicians family was a, gasp, lie. You agreed with the attacks on conservatives and you disagree with the attacks on Michelle. But rather then say that, you sucked your balls and claimed it was wrong to attack the family of a politicians. You liberals are such retards.

Two small points.

You dumbass bitch, my opening post was a smack against politicians who personally attack the families of rival politicians and you chose to pick a fucking with me because you're too fucking focused non trolling me. I don't give a shit what you think about me, as if I give two fucks about that, your opinion isn't the world to posters here.

You're whining again. Do we need to call Whine One One? Little boy needs a waaambulance.

Kas, calling her a "bitch" is uncalled for
you can disagree with her politics without doing that
Her politics are just liberal. Her statements through the years have been offensive. She has also chosen to enter the political realm. I also never criticized liberals for criticizing family members, particularly adults who like Michelle or Laura Bush enter the political realm. I criticize the liberals who won't condemn the left doing it but they do criticize the right for doing it. It is their hypocrisy I am criticizing. Michelle Obama has been extremely intolerant and offensive to anyone who thinks differently then she does. I stand by the comment.

You appear to be the kind of scum I was referring to.
I haven't read the whole thread. Do you condemn anyone who criticizes family members be they Democrat or Republican? If so, I disagree with you that one is "scum" to comment on someone who chooses to be political, but at least you're consistent. So far the ones I've seen are from liberals who condemn as hateful anyone who would criticize Michelle, but won't say a word against anyone ripping the Bush or Palin children. Who not only are family but have not entered the political realm. So, are you consistent? What say you?

Forum List

Back