Obama's family fair game to attack by Republicans

Obama didn't take a shit on her disabled son.

He took a shit on a LOT of disabled sons with his Special Olympics joke.

• Banned
Stop whining.

If we were politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be? A piece of shit wouldn't I? Fuck off!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Stop whining.

If we were a politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be? A piece of shit wouldn't I? Fuck off!

You will find no solace here, little sock. Back in the drawer with you.

Just what the fuck I thought, but let Obama and the left start attacking the family of Republicans, the shit will start flying, but you're not going to tell the left to stop whining.

If we were a politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be? A piece of shit wouldn't I? Fuck off!

You will find no solace here, little sock. Back in the drawer with you.

Just what the fuck I thought, but let Obama and the left start attacking the family of Republicans, the shit will start flying, but you're not going to tell the left to stop whining.

I'm not telling 'the left', I'm telling you, you racist little troll. Fuck off.

hey ron, let us know when someone starts attacking Michelle for something that happened when she was a teen

deal?

hey ron, let us know when someone starts attacking Michelle for something that happened when she was a teen

deal?

Attacking the family of any politician in order to discredit and smear the politician him or herself is fucking childish, do play your stupid ass games with me dickless.

I'm not telling 'the left', I'm telling you, you racist little troll. Fuck off.

You have to do better than that cavebitch.

No, little man. You wanna troll this board, bring your best game. Cuz this board plays hardball. Got that? Good.

Now, off you go.

deal?

Attacking the family of any politician in order to discredit and smear the politician him or herself is fucking childish, do play your stupid ass games with me dickless.
dipshit, when you actually have a functioning brain, come back

deal?

dipshit, when you actually have a functioning brain, come back

its functioning, just not very well.

Republicans first feared Michelle as the angry black woman on the rampage because of her school thesis and then as unpatriotic and now this shit with her being fat and encouraging a Nanny Government for telling people to eat healthier is a nation full of lard asses who are getting fatter and fatter, get off of her bra strap.

deal?

Fucking liar, you get the pom poms out when it's done to the families of politicians you disagree with......

If the first Lady is stepping out into the arena i would think she would be fair game.Not the kids,never the kids....

Except when it's Sarah Palin's kid....Like with David Letterman when he said a crude joke about her 14 year old getting it on with ARod...

Wow what a kick the left got out of that one.

Forum List

Back