Obama's family fair game to attack by Republicans

Stop whining.

If we were politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be?

You'd be like every other one. The Obamas are attacked. The Bushes were attacked. The Clintons were attacked. The Reagans were attacked. It's life. Deal with it.

Like they say, "you gotta have a thick skin to be in politics". This is true at all levels of government.

Generally? Family members of a sitting POTUS are off the table...but when they are getting involved in our way of life, suggesting that our liberties be tampered with?

Moochelle, My Belle, is fair game. "Desserts are optional..."

Remember folks? There is a distinction.

Michelle Obama is not getting involved in your way of life, if you want to eat and live like a fat ass, thats your fucking business bud, nobody is asking for legislation to force you to eat a certain kind of way. Why do you dumbasses on the right have to twist every into an attack on yourselves? Even before she made the comments about foods and breastfeeding you dipshits on the right were already on Michelle like stank on shit.

If we were politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be?

You'd be like every other one. The Obamas are attacked. The Bushes were attacked. The Clintons were attacked. The Reagans were attacked. It's life. Deal with it.

Like they say, "you gotta have a thick skin to be in politics". This is true at all levels of government.

Michelle Obama isn't a politician and if she has to have thick skin so should Palin and all the rest of you whiny bitches who moan when the left attacks the right.

Generally? Family members of a sitting POTUS are off the table...but when they are getting involved in our way of life, suggesting that our liberties be tampered with?

Michelle Obama is not getting involved in your way of life, if you want to eat and live like a fat ass, thats your fucking business bud, nobody is asking for legislation to force you to eat a certain kind of way. Why do you dumbasses on the right have to twist every into an attack on yourselves? Even before she made the comments about foods and breastfeeding you dipshits on the right were already on Michelle like stank on shit.

Not me, I wanted some of her ribs and potato salad.

Right now sees FLOTUS as fair game - Yahoo! News

These guys are fucking cowards, attacking a man's wife from far away but lacking the balls to say those things face to face. Republicans are fucking low, but if somebody takes a shit on Palin's mentally disabled son the right would be up in an uproar.

Step into the ring and you are fair game. Put your family into the ring and they are fair game.

Simple. Don't like that, stay the hell out of the ring and keep your family out of the ring.

Tell that to Palin when she put her family in the ring through that dumb ass reality TV show and that Dancing with the Stars where her daughter couldn't dance worth a shit but still stayed on the show longer than she needed to. I don't think Obama put his family in the ring and neither did Michelle put herself in the ring. You dipshits on the right go after anyone and appeal to the lowest common denominators in society, just look at your pundits and their followers, none the sharpest tools in the shed.

Anybody can eat what they like in moderation dumbass.

Yeah, but moderation, ribs and potato salad dont go together. To be fair, our First lady has put her self out there. She has spoken on issues and stepped into the arena so she will get blasted for it. It happened to Laura Bush and Hillery to and they are all fine. Same as the Palin kids when the rumors that the new babe was actually Bristol Palins child. Or the rumors that her Husband was having an affair. And dont forget how the media treated the Bush girls. So in the end they are adults and will be fine. Dumb Ass.

Yeah, but moderation, ribs and potato salad dont go together. To be fair, our First lady has put her self out there. She has spoken on issues and stepped into the arena so she will get blasted for it. It happened to Laura Bush and Hillery to and they are all fine. Same as the Palin kids when the rumors that the new babe was actually Bristol Palins child. Or the rumors that her Husband was having an affair. And dont forget how the media treated the Bush girls. So in the end they are adults and will be fine. Dumb Ass.

The ribs and potato salad shit is blown out of proportion, it only proves what I said about you dumbass dipshits on the right, you're always looking and grasping for any you can to attack people. All I see you doing is crying about how the media treated the families of Republican politicians and wanting mercy for them but saying basically if its the family of politicians on the left somehow its always their fault for being attacked, give me a fucking break with your biased bullshit.

The ribs and potato salad shit is blown out of proportion, it only proves what I said about you dumbass dipshits on the right, you're always looking and grasping for any you can to attack people. All I see you doing is crying about how the media treated the families of Republican politicians and wanting mercy for them but saying basically if its the family of politicians on the left somehow its always their fault for being attacked, give me a fucking break with your biased bullshit.

Not at all. I think its all sleazy but you seem to be the only ones offended by it. I highly doubt the Obama Clan cries them selves to sleep over it.

Not at all. I think its all sleazy but you seem to be the only ones offended by it. I highly doubt the Obama Clan cries them selves to sleep over it.

I'm not losing any sleep over shit, if you don't like criticism of right over their bullshit thats not my fucking problem.

If we were a politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be? A piece of shit wouldn't I? Fuck off!

You will find no solace here, little sock. Back in the drawer with you.
hey, no first lady has ever been attacked

oops

Hillary was viciously attacked. Laura Bush wasn't, say who? Laura Bush's chief of staff.

From the linked OP article:

Republican strategist John Feehery said conservatives may be seizing on the fact that Michelle Obama, like Hillary Clinton, is perceived to be more liberal than her husband. But he sees a difference between the current first lady and Clinton, who was perceived as a “real ideological threat.”

“Michelle Obama isn’t heading up a health care task force,” Feehery said, referring to Clinton. “Michelle Obama is talking about issues that are relatively important. I think she’s a fairly traditional first lady.”

In that sense she has resembled her predecessor, Laura Bush, who promoted literacy and woman’s issues in Afghanistan as first lady, and never attracted much controversy.

“The thought of attacking [Laura Bush] was just not in the mainstream,” said Anita McBride, who served as Bush’s chief of staff. “I can’t really say she took a pounding on anything like this. Sure, she had her missteps but you really didn’t see much criticism. I think people saw her as someone who softened the president.”

You will find no solace here, little sock. Back in the drawer with you.
hey, no first lady has ever been attacked

oops

Hillary was viciously attacked. Laura Bush wasn't, say who? Laura Bush's chief of staff.

From the linked OP article:

Republican strategist John Feehery said conservatives may be seizing on the fact that Michelle Obama, like Hillary Clinton, is perceived to be more liberal than her husband. But he sees a difference between the current first lady and Clinton, who was perceived as a “real ideological threat.”

“Michelle Obama isn’t heading up a health care task force,” Feehery said, referring to Clinton. “Michelle Obama is talking about issues that are relatively important. I think she’s a fairly traditional first lady.”

In that sense she has resembled her predecessor, Laura Bush, who promoted literacy and woman’s issues in Afghanistan as first lady, and never attracted much controversy.

“The thought of attacking [Laura Bush] was just not in the mainstream,” said Anita McBride, who served as Bush’s chief of staff. “I can’t really say she took a pounding on anything like this. Sure, she had her missteps but you really didn’t see much criticism. I think people saw her as someone who softened the president.”

Weak.

for what ever politics she says, yes
other things, not so much

And because Laura doesn't have the ability to speak to issues, we don't get to discuss her? I think not.
gee, she spoke about literacy a lot
but i guess that is of no concern to you :lol:

And being sober seems to be of no concern to you. Oh yes, they tried to turn her into the smart one in the Bush family because she was a librarian..

Michelle doesn't even acknowledge Republican hack attacks. It bothers her husband but vicious attacks on Democratic First families by Rs are commonplace, Rs don't have anything but hatred. No plans, ideas and no motivation.

Last edited:
And because Laura doesn't have the ability to speak to issues, we don't get to discuss her? I think not.

And being sober seems to be of no concern to you. Oh yes, they tried to turn her into the smart one in the Bush family because she was a librarian..

Michelle doesn't even acknowledge Republican hack attacks. It bothers her husband but vicious attacks on Democratic First families by Rs are commonplace, Rs don't have anything but hatred. No plans, ideas and no motivation.

They are no worse than the left are with their ranting about Palin's family, etc. Seriously, can the intelligent on both sides just not agree that the whole thing is bullshit?

And, for the record, the OP was a stupid troll who wandered in purely to flame the board. Instead of playing along, I would have thought most of us would be grown up enough to see that and not bother playing along.

They are no worse than the left are with their ranting about Palin's family, etc. Seriously, can the intelligent on both sides just not agree that the whole thing is bullshit?

And, for the record, the OP was a stupid troll who wandered in purely to flame the board. Instead of playing along, I would have thought most of us would be grown up enough to see that and not bother playing along.

And yet you were one of the first to respond to it, Divecon too. Stop trying to scold posters here, Cali, you're not near ready.

And yet you were one of the first to respond to it, Divecon too. Stop trying to scold posters here, Cali, you're not near ready.

Did I respond to his rant? No. I told him to stop whining..... and then I hit 'report' because he was clearly a troll. I was right, was I not?

Here's where I think Michelle is getting criticized, it's the 'do as I say' problem and wanting legislation/regulations that pertain to the little folks:

Former president of MADD arrested for DUI

Former president of MADD arrested for DUI

Updated: Friday, 25 Feb 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Published : Friday, 25 Feb 2011, 12:05 PM EST

MARION COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A woman who was the former president of the Mothers Against Drunk Driving chapter in Gainesville has been arrested for drunk driving.

Debra Oberlin, 48, was arrested around 1:00 a.m. February 18 after police say the car she was driving was swerving on Northwest 39th Street. According to the arrest report she was given two breathalyzer tests and measured .234 and .239. The limit in Florida is .08.

Michelle Obama isn't a politician and if she has to have thick skin so should Palin and all the rest of you whiny bitches who moan when the left attacks the right.

You pussies attack everyone from 6 month old babies to 40 year old plumbers, but whine like crazy of little things like this........:lol:

You pussies attack everyone from 6 month old babies to 40 year old plumbers, but whine like crazy of little things like this........:lol:

Man shut the fuck up, you always say the same shit accusing people of things they never did, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Right now sees FLOTUS as fair game - Yahoo! News

These guys are fucking cowards, attacking a man's wife from far away but lacking the balls to say those things face to face. Republicans are fucking low, but if somebody takes a shit on Palin's mentally disabled son the right would be up in an uproar.

Step into the ring and you are fair game. Put your family into the ring and they are fair game.

Simple. Don't like that, stay the hell out of the ring and keep your family out of the ring.

Tell that to Palin when she put her family in the ring through that dumb ass reality TV show and that Dancing with the Stars where her daughter couldn't dance worth a shit but still stayed on the show longer than she needed to. I don't think Obama put his family in the ring and neither did Michelle put herself in the ring. You dipshits on the right go after anyone and appeal to the lowest common denominators in society, just look at your pundits and their followers, none the sharpest tools in the shed.

As a matter of fact i WOULD tell that to palin. Dancing with the stars was totally stupid. But that girl was old enough to make decisions for herself. Its under the bus and in the ring one way or the other.

"Daddy did you plug the hole yet" was to make political points. No one threw those girls under the bus but obama himself.

If Michelle wants to play high profile games, put her self into situations where "her opinion" counts...thats putting herself into the ring for comment and opinion.

Simple, if you cant take the heat stay the hell out of the kitchen.

Forum List

Back