Obama's family fair game to attack by Republicans

Two small points.

Firstly, telling someone on a message board to 'shut the fuck up' makes you look very silly.

Secondly, referring to a female's menstrual cycle because you can't think of a reasonable response shows misogynistic tendencies.

In summary. You are sexist, racist little troll.... and not a very good one. A fail. Not even an epic fail.... just a standard, sad little failure.

You dumbass bitch, my opening post was a smack against politicians who personally attack the families of rival politicians and you chose to pick a fucking with me because you're too fucking focused non trolling me. I don't give a shit what you think about me, as if I give two fucks about that, your opinion isn't the world to posters here.

You're whining again. Do we need to call Whine One One? Little boy needs a waaambulance.

Don't forget the waaburger and french cries ........

P.S. I can't personally thank you for rep, Jakey boy polluting again?.......

Last edited:
You dumbass bitch, my opening post was a smack against politicians who personally attack the families of rival politicians and you chose to pick a fucking with me because you're too fucking focused non trolling me. I don't give a shit what you think about me, as if I give two fucks about that, your opinion isn't the world to posters here.

You're whining again. Do we need to call Whine One One? Little boy needs a waaambulance.

Don't forget the waaburger and french cries ........

P.S. I can't personally thank you for rep, Jakey boy polluting again?.......

I'm picky about who PMs me these days.... like all nice things, some people abuse it. You can be my friend. :lol:

Right now sees FLOTUS as fair game - Yahoo! News

These guys are fucking cowards, attacking a man's wife from far away but lacking the balls to say those things face to face. Republicans are fucking low, but if somebody takes a shit on Palin's mentally disabled son the right would be up in an uproar.

Step into the ring and you are fair game. Put your family into the ring and they are fair game.

Simple. Don't like that, stay the hell out of the ring and keep your family out of the ring.

Generally? Family members of a sitting POTUS are off the table...but when they are getting involved in our way of life, suggesting that our liberties be tampered with?

Moochelle, My Belle, is fair game. "Desserts are optional..."

Remember folks? There is a distinction.
for what ever politics she says, yes
other things, not so much

The left going after Palins kids is relevent to your point. You are crying like a two year old about poor mrs obama and saying that the left going after Palins kids doesn't matter, you are a class A idiot.

Bullshit, its not relevant, since I said any attacks on the families of any politicians is fucking wrong, I don't give a fuck about this left and right and who's more wrong than who shit, I leave that bullshit to you shitty partisans to fight over.
No, the way you are talking you are defenitly a leftwing idiot.

Generally? Family members of a sitting POTUS are off the table...but when they are getting involved in our way of life, suggesting that our liberties be tampered with?

I agree, but I wouldn't respect a conservative who's ripping Obama and then complaining about liberals ripping Laura Bush. She tried to be non-political, but it's hard to do that and be first lady. I am not big on minor children either way though.

Keeping this simple.

Any bitch (and yes you're a B-I-T-C-H if you do this) attacks anyone, in order to get to someone else, deserves an ass-whooping, while being called a bitch!

Man/Woman UP and tell what you have to say to that person's face and stop being a bitch!!!...

Bitch..
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

And because Laura doesn't have the ability to speak to issues, we don't get to discuss her? I think not.

Last edited:

These guys are fucking cowards, attacking a man's wife from far away but lacking the balls to say those things face to face. Republicans are fucking low, but if somebody takes a shit on Palin's mentally disabled son the right would be up in an uproar.

Quiet about Palin's baby. It's "sacred".
I don't know if you read the thread, but Ronnie Boy actually attacked people who criticize Michelle while refusing to criticize anyone who attacked Palin or Bush children. So his outrage is feigned and hypocritical. I say that giving you the chance to clarify if you don't agree with him that it's OK one way and not the other.

Did you read the article?

:lol:
The only reading he does is when he hauls his fat ass out of his mother's basement to raid her kitchen, he wants to make sure the word "diet" isn't on anything he's about to eat. The rest of the time he just writes...

What, you want me to sift through hundreds of your posts? Not happening.
then you shouldnt be making ridiculous claims like you did,
ya think maybe?

i never saw dive personally attack michelle obama. he isn't one of the racist pos losers who think it's cute to call her vile names.

that said, the left didn't spend a lot of time attacking laura bush. i don't recall them losing their minds when she promoted literacy..,.. unlike the way the right does because michelle obama has the temerity to promote healthy eating.

i don't have a lot of issues with laura. she was pretty classy. i just always thought she looked medicated and had a phony smile.

Laura wasn't Lobbying Congress for Billions of dollars for Literacy. MaBelle Obama is for her pet project of "stopping the fatties)..one wee small difference.

Last edited:
I have seen no thread where any one has gone after Palin's kids but that isn't even the point, that has jack shit to do with this topic, two wrongs don't make a right nor gives anyone a pass to attack anyone's family. Obama sure as hell hasn't personally attacked Palin and Bachmann's family but those same two bitches are going after his family in order to attack the left, thats low. They're cowards, they wouldn't say that shit to Michelle face to face.
I always like arguing with liberals. Can't even follow a simple question much less answer it.

I asked about you, not Obama. And the question was about credibility you're not practicing hypocrisy. So do you condemn anyone who went after Palin or W's children categorically as a "coward?"

What the fuck makes you think I'm a liberal? Did I say I was a liberal? Oh shit, if I say its wrong to go after Obama's family to attack the left and his politics that makes me a liberal now, what the fuck is going on in that fucked up brain of yours? Are you a factory made **** from the right?

here is this to Kathy Griffin slammed for Scott Brown remarks - USATODAY.com

and the bush twins were mentioned and even Chelsae was mentioned some back when Clinton was President.

Is this the Rib eating scandal that has you all pissed off? It is stupid, but I do admit to feeling a great deal of hate and jealousy towards the woman. I really wanted some of those ribs. Matter of fact, I want some ribs now. And potato salad with dill pickles in it and a pint of Anchor Steam beer.

And because Laura doesn't have the ability to speak to issues, we don't get to discuss her? I think not.
gee, she spoke about literacy a lot
but i guess that is of no concern to you :lol:

Stop whining.

If we were politicians and I didn't like your ideas and I spent more time attacking your family but not your politics what kind of a politician would I be?

You'd be like every other one. The Obamas are attacked. The Bushes were attacked. The Clintons were attacked. The Reagans were attacked. It's life. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back