Obama's Eulogy for the Miners...

These are the kinds of posts and the kind of thoughts that make me very glad to not be called a Rightie. Nothing like some good old affirmation.

LOL, like NO leftie ever called Bush a chimp, or Palin a Cxxt.
all we ever heard during the Bush yrs. was how he was exploiting 9/11, but of course the left always seems to have a memory problem when it comes to that shit. But don't worry, us righties have damn good memories.:lol:

So I see you believe in the "But mom, he did it first" argument.
It didn't work back in elementary school, and it doesn't work now. Previous rudeness by some unnamed "lefty" doesn't make it ok to be just as bad now.

What are you, 6?

:lol:

Bigotry? Really? "Jug-eared Muslim?"

What, exactly, can be said about our current CinC that would not fall into your definition of "bigotry?"

Have you seen his ears? They do indeed resemble handles on an old fashioned jug. Bush has "jug-ears" as well. Muslim? I personally do not believe he is one, nor do I care, but there are some who believe he is. How do either of these descriptors qualify as bigotry?

It was not only the usage of the word Muslim but the way it was used as an insult.

all we ever heard during the Bush yrs. was how he was exploiting 9/11, but of course the left always seems to have a memory problem when it comes to that shit. But don't worry, us righties have damn good memories.:lol:

It didn't work back in elementary school, and it doesn't work now. Previous rudeness by some unnamed "lefty" doesn't make it ok to be just as bad now.

What are you, 6?

It's a vicious circle. For eight years we heard, "Yeah, well, they did it to Clinton..."

Sure. But does that make it alright?

This is something that both sides do constantly - and it makes anyone who does it look like an asshole.

What, exactly, can be said about our current CinC that would not fall into your definition of "bigotry?"

Have you seen his ears? They do indeed resemble handles on an old fashioned jug. Bush has "jug-ears" as well. Muslim? I personally do not believe he is one, nor do I care, but there are some who believe he is. How do either of these descriptors qualify as bigotry?

It was not only the usage of the word Muslim but the way it was used as an insult.

Omg.

What are you, 6?

It's a vicious circle. For eight years we heard, "Yeah, well, they did it to Clinton..."

Sure. But does that make it alright?

This is something that both sides do constantly - and it makes anyone who does it look like an asshole.

:eusa_boohoo:

I guess I didn't read it as an insult.

I wouldn't be insulted if someone called me a Muslim. Or a Jew. Or a Catholic. Or whatever.

I guess I didn't read it as an insult.

I wouldn't be insulted if someone called me a Muslim. Or a Jew. Or a Catholic. Or whatever.

And I wouldn't be either. However, the poster used the word while describing the President in a sentence that was completely an insult. To sum it up, he used the word as an insult because of his own narrow-minded views. Least, that's how I see it. Which is why I called him a bigot.

I don't know why it makes a big difference to people outside those who attended whether he showed up or not though.

President Obama BEGS to be criticized, his writers suck, his advisers suck, and..........well guess the rest.

In my opinion, no one is a HACK in here, it seems that some in here think a "Hack" is someone who's opinions differ from theirs. Stop whining for god sakes. :eusa_hand:

Ah yes, the tired old "stop whining" answer every moron hack on this board uses. How about you stop whining about Obama every chance you get? hypocrite

He is a great speaker, his speeches do not suck, but my bet is you are too dumb and blinded to know what a good speech is. You don't have to agree with his policies to know he is a great speaker, only a hack would claim it sucks

And then the other tired excuse "someone's who's opinion differs is a hack". No you can have criticism of his policies, but you people are pathetic, you'll attack him for anything he does, and anything he doesn't do. Doesn't matter, you'll bitch and complain. Who's really whining? Sounds like you and the rest of the hacks on this forum. But you have your head so far up your ass, or just purposely being dishonest I would'nt expect you to realize how foolish you guys look with every pathetic, petty whining post about Obama.

Personal opinions, in this case, over an incompetent president like Obama and his gang of misfits is NOT whining. You sir have such a limited vocabulary that you revert to name calling, swearing and whatever else makes trips your misguided and fragmented mind. If there was anyone here that is an example of a perfect anatomical rectal orifice, it is YOU.

I wait eagerly for your next intelligent response sir. :cuckoo: BTW stick it TM.

Lordy, lordy, and your Bushie was such a paragon of competance.

Welcome to the GI Bill Web Site | The Home for All Educational Benefits Provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs

Had he not shown up for the funeral, you fellows would have been all over him. No matter what President Obama does, right or wrong, you will fault it.

And this is somehow different that they way those on the left treated Bush for eight years? Get over yourself.

You have over 6 1/2 more years of seeing President Obama.

This prediction may be a tad premature...

You know, people, that this stupid tit-for-tat political revenge because Bush was treated badly by his opposition so now it's Obama's turn gets us nowhere as a country.

I understand there are a lot of genuine reasons Obama is disliked, but please let it not be ONLY because we were "mean" to Bush. If that's the case, then I guess you know what will happen when a Republican becomes president. This has got to end.

It's hard to imagine losing your loved one and then have the jug-eared muslim show up at the memorial sevice.

These are the kinds of posts and the kind of thoughts that make me very glad to not be called a Rightie. Nothing like some good old affirmation.

So fucking what? Get over it. If the guy had offered anything else, like of substance, I wouldn't have attacked him either. Parodies will continue, but I do wish if that's all anyone is interested in doing that they take their little games to a board that thrives on that kind of nonsense. And there's plenty of them.

I also find it funny that whenever one of us compares something of substance that Bush did to show that whatever it is isn't a "first" for Obama, you people get all riled up and remind us that Bush isn't president anymore. But I guess it's acceptable to mention his name if you're trying to defend him.

Bush is no longer president. Fine. Let's pretend he never existed. And you can do the same when Obama is out of office, although I suspect Obama will be the object of board trashing for many years thereafter...just because revenge is sweet (to some people).

gawd get REAL.:lol:

So wait, because some unnamed leftie called Bush a chimp, that justifies some old fashioned bigotry against the President? Get real, whacko. :cuckoo:

LOL, good old fashioned Bigotry. I we were all accused of good old fashion Racism. make up your alls minds, will ya.:lol::lol::lol:

"Bigotry" doesn't mean ONLY racism.

big·ot·ry   /ˈbɪgətri/ Show Spelled[big-uh-tree] Show IPA
–noun,plural-ries.
1.stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
2.the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.

Let's pray not. We cannot afford it.

Okay, I have a question (which is probably worthy of a new thread), but I'll pose it here:

What exactly are Republicans willing to cut (other than trash the entire health care bill)? They couldn't even agree on where to find $9 billion to cut anywhere in order to extend unemployment benefits last week. Republicans want the Bush tax cuts to stay in place, want no new taxes, yet are unwilling to cut the defense budget any further and it would also be years before they could agree on how to cut Social Security and Medicare. So what exactly will they be proposing that would be more "affordable"?? Do the Republicans yet have a platform? Their new "contract with America" is just a bunch of resolutions and platitudes, period.

Anybody got some answers?

Had he not shown up for the funeral, you fellows would have been all over him. No matter what President Obama does, right or wrong, you will fault it.

And this is somehow different that they way those on the left treated Bush for eight years? Get over yourself.

This prediction may be a tad premature...

You know, people, that this stupid tit-for-tat political revenge because Bush was treated badly by his opposition so now it's Obama's turn gets us nowhere as a country.

I understand there are a lot of genuine reasons Obama is disliked, but please let it not be ONLY because we were "mean" to Bush. If that's the case, then I guess you know what will happen when a Republican becomes president. This has got to end.

Classic... :rofl:

:)

peace...

So fucking what? Get over it. If the guy had offered anything else, like of substance, I wouldn't have attacked him either. Parodies will continue, but I do wish if that's all anyone is interested in doing that they take their little games to a board that thrives on that kind of nonsense. And there's plenty of them.

I also find it funny that whenever one of us compares something of substance that Bush did to show that whatever it is isn't a "first" for Obama, you people get all riled up and remind us that Bush isn't president anymore. But I guess it's acceptable to mention his name if you're trying to defend him.

Bush is no longer president. Fine. Let's pretend he never existed. And you can do the same when Obama is out of office, although I suspect Obama will be the object of board trashing for many years thereafter...just because revenge is sweet (to some people).

Oh my my.
Leave the poor Thug in Chief Alone. waaa

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal

Oh my my.

All I'm saying is bitch about something important, not the size of his ears or whether or not his eulogy words were sufficient. Too much to ask? Too fucking bad.

Oh my my.

All I'm saying is bitch about something important, not the size of his ears or whether or not his eulogy words were sufficient. Too much to ask? Too fucking bad.

I don't give a shit about the TIC ears. it's his policies and "VISIONS" for our country that I will continue to speak out against. call it racist, call it bigotry. we know the left will anyway. but too fucking bad we people who are against the Obama and his comrades in Arms in Congress are NOT going away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back