Obama's Eulogy for the Miners...

President Obama BEGS to be criticized, his writers suck, his advisers suck, and..........well guess the rest.

In my opinion, no one is a HACK in here, it seems that some in here think a "Hack" is someone who's opinions differ from theirs. Stop whining for god sakes. :eusa_hand:

President Obama BEGS to be criticized, his writers suck, his advisers suck, and..........well guess the rest.

In my opinion, no one is a HACK in here, it seems that some in here think a "Hack" is someone who's opinions differ from theirs. Stop whining for god sakes. :eusa_hand:

Ah yes, the tired old "stop whining" answer every moron hack on this board uses. How about you stop whining about Obama every chance you get? hypocrite

He is a great speaker, his speeches do not suck, but my bet is you are too dumb and blinded to know what a good speech is. You don't have to agree with his policies to know he is a great speaker, only a hack would claim it sucks

And then the other tired excuse "someone's who's opinion differs is a hack". No you can have criticism of his policies, but you people are pathetic, you'll attack him for anything he does, and anything he doesn't do. Doesn't matter, you'll bitch and complain. Who's really whining? Sounds like you and the rest of the hacks on this forum. But you have your head so far up your ass, or just purposely being dishonest I would'nt expect you to realize how foolish you guys look with every pathetic, petty whining post about Obama.

Ah yes, the tired old "stop whining" answer every moron hack on this board uses. How about you stop whining about Obama every chance you get? hypocrite

He is a great speaker, his speeches do not suck, but my bet is you are too dumb and blinded to know what a good speech is. You don't have to agree with his policies to know he is a great speaker, only a hack would claim it sucks

And then the other tired excuse "someone's who's opinion differs is a hack". No you can have criticism of his policies, but you people are pathetic, you'll attack him for anything he does, and anything he doesn't do. Doesn't matter, you'll bitch and complain. Who's really whining? Sounds like you and the rest of the hacks on this forum. But you have your head so far up your ass, or just purposely being dishonest I would'nt expect you to realize how foolish you guys look with every pathetic, petty whining post about Obama.

hummm, this post^^^^^^^^ sounds like a lot of bitching and complaining in my book.
and by golly all you out there, leave OBAMA alone. waaaa.:lol:

the phrase "these things write themselves" comes to mind.

go figure.
:eusa_whistle:

People who Depend on this Industry... An Industry he wants to Bankrupt.

:)

peace...

oh no! the horror!! he has the nerve to want coal companies to follow safety laws instead of piling up violations!!!

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Who doesn't?...

Time and Place... He seems to NOT Know the Difference.

peace...

you know that someone normal would say that was EXACTLY when and where he should have said we need to keep these people from dying because of mining companies that refuse to obey regulations.

What miserable fucking hacks.

The president of the united states speaks at a memmorial for the dead and promises to try and prevent any more deaths and you fools see it ONLY in a political light?

You have NO shame and are proving your party needs to continue shriveling until it disappears.

You hate everything about any shred of decency shown by OUR PRESIDENT.

This is why it is sooo obvious to people that you must be racists to have your instincts sooooo against anything he does.

Hell if he saved your child from drowning you would hate him for it

Personal opinions, in this case, over an incompetent president like Obama and his gang of misfits is NOT whining. You sir have such a limited vocabulary that you revert to name calling, swearing and whatever else makes trips your misguided and fragmented mind. If there was anyone here that is an example of a perfect anatomical rectal orifice, it is YOU.

I wait eagerly for your next intelligent response sir. :cuckoo: BTW stick it TM.

The president of the united states speaks at a memmorial for the dead and promises to try and prevent any more deaths and you fools see it ONLY in a political light?

You have NO shame and are proving your party needs to continue shriveling until it disappears.

This is why it is sooo obvious to people that you must be racists to have your instincts sooooo against anything he does.

OH THE DRAMA.
tell us again how MUCH you love and loved George Bush.:lol::lol::lol:

Personal opinions, in this case, over an incompetent president like Obama and his gang of misfits is NOT whining. You sir have such a limited vocabulary that you revert to name calling, swearing and whatever else makes trips your misguided and fragmented mind. If there was anyone here that is an example of a perfect anatomical rectal orifice, it is YOU.

I wait eagerly for your next intelligent response sir. :cuckoo: BTW stick it TM.

Right, the other typical hack response, when called out on their bullshit and hackish comments, cry and whine about name calling, all while doing it themselves :lol: Misguided? :lol:Yeah, you really are if you think Obama is not a good speaker, regardless of what you think his policies are. Calling out dishonest hacks on their rants is also not whining. Guess what's good for the goose is not good for the gander huh?

But pretend you are actually making coherent, rational argument all you want, your hackery shines through

I'd yet to see an intelligent response from you, if you think Obama's speeches suck, you must be the type that likes people to be as dumb as you

OH THE DRAMA.
tell us again how MUCH you love and loved George Bush.:lol::lol::lol:

What was there to love?

He crashed the world economy and started a war based on lies to the American people, spied on his own people, ate cake while Katrina drowned Americans and presided over the largest attack of the American people on our own soil.

Like I have said before you people wnat to hate Obama as much as we hated Bush, the only problem is Bush actuially deserved to be hated while you worshiped him, Obama has done nothing but attempt to fix the messes your idiot ideas left us with.

Right, the other typical hack response, when called out on their bullshit and hackish comments, cry and whine about name calling, all while doing it themselves :lol: Misguided? :lol:Yeah, you really are if you think Obama is not a good speaker, regardless of what you think his policies are. Calling out dishonest hacks on their rants is also not whining. Guess what's good for the goose is not good for the gander huh?

But pretend you are actually making coherent, rational argument all you want, your hackery shines through

I'd yet to see an intelligent response from you, if you think Obama's speeches suck, you must be the type that likes people to be as dumb as you

When I first arrived in USMB, and I know, I am still a 'newbie', I read some of your posts. You were a joke then, and you are now. Those like you have nothing of substance to add to any discussion and in my opinion, your only existence in here is to, malign others for their opinions, and unfortunantly for the rest of us, we have to endure your pathetic posting without foreseeable end. But that's okay, I and others with similar opinions are not going anywhere, so you can look forward to many more thrilling episodes of name calling and mudslinging which is your calling card and, apparently, your reason to live.
Please, if you want dialog, show up with some ammunition next time, your quite amusing.:lol:

When I first arrived in USMB, and I know, I am still a 'newbie', I read some of your posts. You were a joke then, and you are now. Those like you have nothing of substance to add to any discussion and in my opinion, your only existence in here is to, malign others for their opinions, and unfortunantly for the rest of us, we have to endure your pathetic posting without foreseeable end. But that's okay, I and others with similar opinions are not going anywhere, so you can look forward to many more thrilling episodes of name calling and mudslinging which is your calling card and, apparently, your reason to live.
Please, if you want dialog, show up with some ammunition next time, your quite amusing.:lol:

Proof you are stupid and dishonest, right here in this post. I post in many topics with plenty of ammunition. And if you were smart, you'd know the difference between not liking the content of a speech, and how the speech was written and spoken. Obama is an amazing speaker, regardless of whether you like what he says or not.

You hacks never have any ammunition against Obama, just bitch and complain and call him names.

Hypocrite you are, whine about personal attacks, and do the same

You hacks never have any ammunition against Obama, just bitch and complain and call him names.

This is one of the purest examples of Projection one could possibly find on USMB.

Just sayin'.

Proof you are stupid and dishonest, right here in this post. I post in many topics with plenty of ammunition. And if you were smart, you'd know the difference between not liking the content of a speech, and how the speech was written and spoken. Obama is an amazing speaker, regardless of whether you like what he says or not.

No, GK is right on.
You're a well documented moron.
:lol:

Dr. Gregg

Not hypocrite, just responding in the manner in which you are accustomed to. You want people to respond in a positive manner, then don't sling your bag of bullshit at them, otherwise, those like myself will sling it right back without hesitation.

I am sure you may be a nice person otherwise, but something happens in places like USMB. I will call it something like, the Jekyll and Hyde Effect. Nice people turn into complete idiots while sitting at their computers using all the 'keyboard kourage' they can muster. I for one tire of 'keyboard kommandos' and 'Political Penis Heads'such as yourself. They waste not only my time but others here who desire intelligent dialog. Sorry I just cannot do anything but 'make lite' of your attempts to insult me. Please go piss and moan somewhere where they give a shit. Thank You .......that is all. :lol:

oh no! the horror!! he has the nerve to want coal companies to follow safety laws instead of piling up violations!!!

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Who doesn't?...

Time and Place... He seems to NOT Know the Difference.

peace...

you know that someone normal would say that was EXACTLY when and where he should have said we need to keep these people from dying because of mining companies that refuse to obey regulations.

"someone normal"?...

peace...

Forum List

Back