Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

So you admit to being a bigot...no shame there.

Why am I a bigot?

This is what I'm talking about. Instead of just addressing the issues, let's call her a name. That's two since I made the post. You guys just fall over yourselves proving the point.

Main Entry:
big·ot Listen to the pronunciation of bigot
Pronunciation:
\ˈbi-gət\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French, hypocrite, bigot
Date:

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

RGS and Baba are looking for anything at all to smear Obama because they see the swelling tide approaching. If they thought that they could twist a midnight snack attack story into attempted cookie jar burglary we'd be hearing them scream about the plight of the oreo as long as they feel better about swiftboating the dem nominee than they do about the success of their own republican pony. Calling Obama a racist is beyond stupid. But, considering where it's coming from..

JFKerry got his well-deserved swiftboat kick in the rear and your racist Obama oreo will be the cookie that crumbles once he's dipped into the white hot milk of election scrutiny.

(at least by all rights he should crumble….but then the Repubs have nominated another dimwit…this election shit has become such a farce)

Liberals aren't a racial or ethnic group, as far as I am concerned. If I'm a bigot for disliking liberals, then people who dislike Nazis are bigots as well.

I don't like what they STAND FOR. I don't like what they BELIEVE. It isn't like people don't have a choice over whether or not they're liberal twits or not.

People can dislike a person's personality and political beliefs and NOT be a bigot. Liberals don't understand that, because you all use the "bigot" and "racist" card on anyone who dares disagree with you. It's the way you keep from addressing the issues.

I dislike Obama because
1. He's a liberal
2. He's a liar
3. He's a racist

He is all those things, no amount of name calling from the left will change it, and if you support him you're supporting a lying, America-hating racist.

Pretty simple.

I dislike Obama because
1. He's a liberal
2. He's a liar
3. He's a racist

He is all those things, no amount of name calling from the left will change it, and if you support him you're supporting a lying, America-hating racist.

Pretty simple.

pretty simply your opinion. you are welcome to it.

JFKerry got his well-deserved swiftboat kick in the rear and your racist Obama oreo will be the cookie that crumbles once he's dipped into the white hot milk of election scrutiny.

(at least by all rights he should crumble….but then the Repubs have nominated another dimwit…this election shit has become such a farce)

oreo cookie? You really didn't even begin to grasp the allusion I was making, duid you?

Then again, I bet that rolled right off of your tongue like it used to in the 80s, eh buddy? You just aren't quite the same as Carol O'Conner, dude.

Hey, don't cry on my shoulder now that you see America reacting to your last two shitty presidential choices. IN fact, make sure you start stocking canned goods now that a Dem president willl send you back to the wilderness of your own ruby ridge type retreat.

She dislikes him because he's an unashamed liberal. Everything else is made up or exaggerated.

Nope. He lies about being a liberal. And he agrees with racist rhetoric. Those are proven facts. That makes him a liar and a racist as well.

Take it to the polls, Baba. Who cares if a neo-swiftboater wants to point at an anthill as if it were mt. everest.

So you admit he's a liar. You'd think that would be enough.
He's a racist. He denies he had any idea that Rev. Wright preached hatred of the US and whites (which is also evidence of lying) or that he had attended particularly hate-filled sermons. He said that if he had known, he would have quit attending the church, as Oprah did.

He was there last summer for the sermon “United States of White America”. He didn't leave. He didn't object.

So he's a liar and a racist.

So you admit he's a liar. You'd think that would be enough.
He's a racist. He denies he had any idea that Rev. Wright preached hatred of the US and whites (which is also evidence of lying) or that he had attended particularly hate-filled sermons. He said that if he had known, he would have quit attending the church, as Oprah did.

He was there last summer for the sermon “United States of White America”. He didn't leave. He didn't object.

So he's a liar and a racist.

Actually, all you have shown is that he might be a liar. You haven't proved he is racist. Try again.

I'd say sitting through multiple sermons for decades is the proof. Particularly if afterwards he denies actually "hearing" anything that was said.

I'd say sitting through multiple sermons for decades is the proof. Particularly if afterwards he denies actually "hearing" anything that was said.

Once again, you keep going back to the lying bit, but that doesn't prove he is a racist.

First, how many times did Wright preach something racist in those twenty years? Guess what, you don't know.

How often did Obama attend church? Guess what, you don't know.

Could Obama have listened to something he didn't agree with and not interject? Of course. I see you write stupid shit I disagree with all the time, but I don't always respond.

So, one more time, can you prove it?

"If Barack gets past the primary, he might have to publicly distance himself from me," Wright was quoted by The New York Times. "I said it to Barack personally, and he said, ‘Yeah, that might have to happen.'"

"If Barack gets past the primary, he might have to publicly distance himself from me," Wright was quoted by The New York Times. "I said it to Barack personally, and he said, ‘Yeah, that might have to happen.'"

So? I'm waiting for you to prove something.

Forum List

Back