Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

What makes Obama a racist, in your opinion?

He has as a personal friend, mentor and religious leader ( for 20 plus years) a man that is a racist. When confronted with the racist comments and the anti American speech, the support of terrorism his response was " gee I never heard him say that"

That leaves us with 2 choices. He is lying OR he is to stupid to know after 20 years what a man he calls, a close personal friend, a man he calls a mentor, a man he calls his spiritual leader and a man he has written several times about, is all about.

I do not actually believe Obama is stupid so guess which one that leaves for me?

He has as a personal friend, mentor and religious leader ( for 20 plus years) a man that is a racist. When confronted with the racist comments and the anti American speech, the support of terrorism his response was " gee I never heard him say that"

That leaves us with 2 choices. He is lying OR he is to stupid to know after 20 years what a man he calls, a close personal friend, a man he calls a mentor, a man he calls his spiritual leader and a man he has written several times about, is all about.

I do not actually believe Obama is stupid so guess which one that leaves for me?

I can see why you'd think him a liar, but I can't understand why you think he is a racist. He very well may be one, but I don't think you've come up with a convincing argument that he is.

I can see why you'd think him a liar, but I can't understand why you think he is a racist. He very well may be one, but I don't think you've come up with a convincing argument that he is.

Wait? You can not understand why a man that openly announces his mentor, close personal friend and religious leader his Wright, would be racist?

He belongs to a church that teaches racism. And has for 20 YEARS. He married a woman that is a racist as well.

Ya I guess it was ok for the left to declare Trent Lott was a racist cause he said Strom Thurmond would have made a good President , something he just said to make the man feel good as he retired, and then to claim there just is no reason to believe Obama is one.

Wait? You can not understand why a man that openly announces his mentor, close personal friend and religious leader his Wright, would be racist?

He belongs to a church that teaches racism. And has for 20 YEARS. He married a woman that is a racist as well.

Ya I guess it was ok for the left to declare Trent Lott was a racist cause he said Strom Thurmond would have made a good President , something he just said to make the man feel good as he retired, and then to claim there just is no reason to believe Obama is one.

Hmmm...I have a neighbor that I think is racist but I still consider her a friend. Does that mean I'm a racist?

As for Lott, he said this himself. To make the comparison you would need to find a friend of Trent's that still respected him. Trent, in your example, is Rev. Wright, not Obama.

How many people would have to disown their own parents in order to extricate themselves from any and all people with racist attitudes?

:eusa_whistle:

Hmmm...I have a neighbor that I think is racist but I still consider her a friend. Does that mean I'm a racist?

As for Lott, he said this himself. To make the comparison you would need to find a friend of Trent's that still respected him. Trent, in your example, is Rev. Wright, not Obama.

Ok does your friendship include her teaching you all about a religion you knew nothing or little about? Does your friendship include her teaching you about work ethic, school ethic, personal conduct?

Do you consider her a mentor of yours? A spiritual leader? Has she openly said racist comments?

Have you done research on her in order to write one or more books about her?

And Obama HAS said racist things. He has written them as well.

Ok does your friendship include her teaching you all about a religion you knew nothing or little about? Does your friendship include her teaching you about work ethic, school ethic, personal conduct?

Do you consider her a mentor of yours? A spiritual leader? Has she openly said racist comments?

Have you done research on her in order to write one or more books about her?

And Obama HAS said racist things. He has written them as well.

Calling the trash man a nice ****** was about the worst she's ever said.

So, does that make me a racist or not?

What things has Obama himself said that you consider racist?

Yup, not the same, just similar. But keep hating.

Wrong, you do not get to "choose" your parents. And as soon as your old enough you can leave them. Obama CHOSE Wright and stayed with him for over 20 years.

My Dad had racist opinions and feelings. He was the kind of guy that dislikes a whole race, but once he gets to know someone of that race then they are fine. He had numerous black friends in the Army, some were close friends. Of course the army and combat can quickly teach you color of skin means almost nothing.

He ended up with a half black niece as well. He loved her just as much as every other niece and nephew and actually had no problem even telling strangers she was his niece. He still had those feelings though and he made those comments outside her hearing about the black race.

I have two children. I have made sure they NEVER hear me say or act in that manner. I have made sure as they grew up they made friends based on getting to know the person not because of color of skin, or life conditions. I made sure they were in a diverse setting ( not hard to do being as they grew up as Marine brats).

Now lets be honest. Because of my father I do think some of those thoughts at times. And I have probably said some bad things as well, though I do not remember them ( never around my kids or even in my home). My Grandmother was very racist and I spent a good bit of time with her growing up as well. And believe me I called her on her comments ( much safer to do then my father LOL). Though I did call my Dad on it a couple times. Reminding him he had black friends.

I choose not to be that way even though I was exposed to it growing up. I also choose not to associate with people like that. One of my wife's friends husbands is like that. I will not associate with him. Which is funny as he married a Filipino as well.

Notice how I KNEW about it? How I noticed it? There is no way Obama did not know how Wright thinks and feels.

I think it's the part where he's nodding and agreeing when Wright said (in essence) there's no such thing as a good white.

I stand by my comments. Liberals are dishonest at the core, and have a sense of entitlement. They resent the rich and take advantage of the poor. They hate our country, and think middle class america is stupid, and want to see us brought to our knees in front of the world. They commiserate with enemies of America and question the motives of people who are proud of this country.

Look at the policies they espouse, the actions they justify, and the people they admire. Then talk to one and see how long it takes him to call you a filthy name.

I think it's the part where he's nodding and agreeing when Wright said (in essence) there's no such thing as a good white.

I stand by my comments. Liberals are dishonest at the core, and have a sense of entitlement. They resent the rich and take advantage of the poor. They hate our country, and think middle class america is stupid, and want to see us brought to our knees in front of the world. They commiserate with enemies of America and question the motives of people who are proud of this country.

Look at the policies they espouse, the actions they justify, and the people they admire. Then talk to one and see how long it takes him to call you a filthy name.

So you admit to being a bigot...no shame there.

RGS and Baba are looking for anything at all to smear Obama because they see the swelling tide approaching. If they thought that they could twist a midnight snack attack story into attempted cookie jar burglary we'd be hearing them scream about the plight of the oreo as long as they feel better about swiftboating the dem nominee than they do about the success of their own republican pony. Calling Obama a racist is beyond stupid. But, considering where it's coming from..

Forum List

Back