Obamas Choose Elite Private School for Kids

not at all. I just didn't believe every lie told by the right....sadly, it looks like you did.

As I said, Patricia Ireland, who was the head of the National Organization of Women at the time said on national TV that Juanita's story was credible and that Clinton had no credibility left.

She then went on to say how we had to continue supporting Clinton, which IMO, completely lost her the high ground and contributed to the fact that Clinton set women's rights back decades.

The Judge in the Paula Jones suit said basically that even if Clinton did what she said that it wasn't sexual harassment. This makes it now legal for anyone's boss to show their employee their penis and ask them to "kiss it".

After that case, it came out that Clinton lied on the stand and his law license was suspended.

The Clinton worshipers are as bad as the Bush worshipers. Neither one of them want to admit that their god is flawed.

As I said, Patricia Ireland, who was the head of the National Organization of Women at the time said on national TV that Juanita's story was credible and that Clinton had no credibility left.

She then went on to say how we had to continue supporting Clinton, which IMO, completely lost her the high ground and contributed to the fact that Clinton set women's rights back decades.

The Judge in the Paula Jones suit said basically that even if Clinton did what she said that it wasn't sexual harassment. This makes it now legal for anyone's boss to show their employee their penis and ask them to "kiss it".

After that case, it came out that Clinton lied on the stand and his law license was suspended.

The Clinton worshipers are as bad as the Bush worshipers. Neither one of them want to admit that their god is flawed.

Like I give a rat's ass what one person says. Like Jillian said, if Ken Star couldn't come up with credible proof that Clinton raped someone there is no such proof. the man 80 million tax payer dollars looking for a crime committed by Clinton and he got a blow job and a denial of that BJ under oath...that's it.

I admit Clinton is flawed...I think he was a womanizing prick but he didn't rape anyone.

he wasn't on the stand, it wad during deposition.....see you don't even know what you're talking about. Paula Jones' case never even went to trial. It was settled out of court.

did you ever ask yourself why Paula jones kept quiet for almost 4 years about this alleged encounter with Bill Clinton? or how about Jennifer Flowers? why did they all only come forward after he began running for President?

always liked the Chris Rock quote

man, being president is such a great job

only job where the girl who blows you becomes famous for doing it.

Suck my dick, it'll make you famous!

always liked the Chris Rock quote

man, being president is such a great job

only job where the girl who blows you becomes famous for doing it.

Suck my dick, it'll make you famous!

and don't forget to save the stained dress...cuz every woman does that :eusa_whistle:

How about we provide free birthcontrol instead? How about adoption? There are many, many Americans who can't have children of their own and would love to adopt a baby.

When exactly was Roe V Wade overturned?

Does it flabbergast anyone else that the only time leftists become concerned about something "costing too much" is when that something is either national defense or human life? Suddenly, they're all Silas Marner and Ebenezer Scrooge rolled together, minus the charm.

medicaid funds help women who cannot pay, they also fund pro choice groups! we pay, one way or another we pay.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, Medicaid pays for abortions when the doctor insists the mother's life is in danger, and in cases of rape and incest. They also tell us that 17 states (AK, AZ, CA, CT, HI, IL, MA, MD, MN, MT, NJ, NM, NY, OR, VT, WA and WV) do use public funds to pay for abortions for some poor women. About 14% of all abortions in the United States are paid for with public funds.

However, that is only direct payment. Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion provider, does receive federal and state funding, just not directly for abortions. They use the money for things like overhead and other programs, thereby allowing them to divert other money from those things to abortion services.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, Medicaid pays for abortions when the doctor insists the mother's life is in danger, and in cases of rape and incest. They also tell us that 17 states (AK, AZ, CA, CT, HI, IL, MA, MD, MN, MT, NJ, NM, NY, OR, VT, WA and WV) do use public funds to pay for abortions for some poor women. About 14% of all abortions in the United States are paid for with public funds.

However, that is only direct payment. Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion provider, does receive federal and state funding, just not directly for abortions. They use the money for things like overhead and other programs, thereby allowing them to divert other money from those things to abortion services.

I had a friend that was pregnant with her fifth child. She went to planned parenthood for help and left in tears. The only option they would even talk about was abortion. She tried to bring up adoption and it was turned back to abortion. She says she felt so pressed to say yes to an abortion. She's glad she finally walked out. BTW, she had her fifth child. Last I heard, he was doing fine.

IMO Planned Parenthood shouldn't be getting ANY public funds. Not when they behave like that.

I had a friend that was pregnant with her fifth child. She went to planned parenthood for help and left in tears. The only option they would even talk about was abortion. She tried to bring up adoption and it was turned back to abortion. She says she felt so pressed to say yes to an abortion. She's glad she finally walked out. BTW, she had her fifth child. Last I heard, he was doing fine.

IMO Planned Parenthood shouldn't be getting ANY public funds. Not when they behave like that.

I wish I could neg you, but couldn't in good conscience. Truth is, planned parenthood is not without prejudice. That I raised money for this organization is something I'll be forever sorry for.

doh! like I said, a muslim school paid for by American tax dollars..

You are such an ignoramus.

First, you couldn't refute the link I gave you and Isolde that secular private schools cost in excess of 17,000 dollars a year. So the piddly ass 3k voucher Newt Gingrich wants to give you isn't going to buy shit. You still have to be affluent to afford a private school. So all you cons and you're crocodile tears about "helping the poor" it all B.S. At least be honest, and just say you want to get rid of public education and privatize everything. At least I could respect the honesty.

As for this charter school: Obviously you went to Sean Hannity's website and just grabbed this to post. Because you couldn't even refute the facts I gave you about the school. It's reportedly a charter school that specializes in arab language and culture. Do you know how desparate the government is to hire people with arabic skills?

Are you so much of a sit at home dumbass that you don't realize that many charter schools specialize in different academic disciplines? There's charter schools for science, for engineering, and for the arts. Why would any sane person be shocked that a charter school would specialize in linguistics?

Lastly, you're such a dumbass that you didn't even realize the school is named after a Lebanese christian arab. That's hardly a sign that they are a muslim school indoctrinating kids into islamic theology.

Next time you decide to grab something from Sean Hannity's website, here's a piece of advice: Hannity lies, and you should check sit out before your dumbass rushes to post it.

You are such an ignoramus.

First, you couldn't refute the link I gave you and Isolde that secular private schools cost in excess of 17,000 dollars a year. So the piddly ass 3k voucher Newt Gingrich wants to give you isn't going to buy shit. You still have to be affluent to afford a private school. So all you cons and you're crocodile tears about "helping the poor" it all B.S. At least be honest, and just say you want to get rid of public education and privatize everything. At least I could respect the honesty.

As for this charter school: Obviously you went to Sean Hannity's website and just grabbed this to post. Because you couldn't even refute the facts I gave you about the school. It's reportedly a charter school that specializes in arab language and culture. Do you know how desparate the government is to hire people with arabic skills?

Are you so much of a sit at home dumbass that you don't realize that many charter schools specialize in different academic disciplines? There's charter schools for science, for engineering, and for the arts. Why would any sane person be shocked that a charter school would specialize in linguistics?

Lastly, you're such a dumbass that you didn't even realize the school is named after a Lebanese christian arab. That's hardly a sign that they are a muslim school indoctrinating kids into islamic theology.

Next time you decide to grab something from Sean Hannity's website, here's a piece of advice: Hannity lies, and you should check sit out before your dumbass rushes to post it.
ya know, you are the ignorant one
do you think everyone has to use someone elses opion to form their own, like you do
why dont you give up the bullshit and just post your facts

A point many people have brought up.

I get very tired of the way abortion proponents arrogantly assume that their views are mainstream, and everyone else accepts them as such. As I have mentioned in other places, I just turned 40, and I'm eight months pregnant. As such, of course, my baby is at a greater risk for genetic birth defects such as Down's Syndrome, Wolf's Syndrome, etc. So I talked to my obstetrician early on about amniocentesis. His response was, "Well, you're not going to get an abortion even if there's a problem, are you?" (He's been my doctor for a long time, and knows me pretty well.) I told him of course not, and he said, "Well, then, why put yourself through the extra cost and discomfort?"

I just stared at him for a moment. As though the only possible reason for wanting to know about the health and well-being of my baby was so I could decide whether or not to kill him! When I recovered a bit, I pointed out that the test could reveal certain conditions that might affect the way he handled my prenatal treatment. I also mentioned the fact that nine months of worrying and wondering and being stressed by not knowing probably wasn't good for me OR Quinn, and I would probably have a much easier and healthier pregnancy if I knew for sure one way or the other.

Ah, but that wasn't the end! After the amnio was scheduled, the clinic that was going to perform the test called me and insisted on rescheduling for a week later, because they discovered that my doctor had not bothered to also schedule me for "genetic counseling" beforehand.

Genetic counseling, for those of you who have never experienced a high-risk pregnancy, is where they sit you down, lay out in excruciating detail EXACTLY how many things can go wrong with your baby and how great the odds are that they will, scaring the utter bejesus out of you, and then give you lots of information on how easy it will be to get an abortion if any of those eventualities come about. My doctor, of course, hadn't scheduled it because he knew I didn't need to discuss abortion, and wouldn't appreciate it. I would have happily signed a medical waiver explaining that I was a wacky, stubborn religious nut and passing on the counseling, but this was not an option. They were bound and determined to get their shot at telling me how much I was recklessly endangering my family with my old, wrinkled ova and how much better off I'd be if I killed my baby.

As it happens, I am a born baby factory, and Quinn is in perfect health genetically. But I sure appreciated the increased stress during my second trimester.

A point many people have brought up.

I get very tired of the way abortion proponents arrogantly assume that their views are mainstream, and everyone else accepts them as such. As I have mentioned in other places, I just turned 40, and I'm eight months pregnant. As such, of course, my baby is at a greater risk for genetic birth defects such as Down's Syndrome, Wolf's Syndrome, etc. So I talked to my obstetrician early on about amniocentesis. His response was, "Well, you're not going to get an abortion even if there's a problem, are you?" (He's been my doctor for a long time, and knows me pretty well.) I told him of course not, and he said, "Well, then, why put yourself through the extra cost and discomfort?"

I just stared at him for a moment. As though the only possible reason for wanting to know about the health and well-being of my baby was so I could decide whether or not to kill him! When I recovered a bit, I pointed out that the test could reveal certain conditions that might affect the way he handled my prenatal treatment. I also mentioned the fact that nine months of worrying and wondering and being stressed by not knowing probably wasn't good for me OR Quinn, and I would probably have a much easier and healthier pregnancy if I knew for sure one way or the other.

Ah, but that wasn't the end! After the amnio was scheduled, the clinic that was going to perform the test called me and insisted on rescheduling for a week later, because they discovered that my doctor had not bothered to also schedule me for "genetic counseling" beforehand.

Genetic counseling, for those of you who have never experienced a high-risk pregnancy, is where they sit you down, lay out in excruciating detail EXACTLY how many things can go wrong with your baby and how great the odds are that they will, scaring the utter bejesus out of you, and then give you lots of information on how easy it will be to get an abortion if any of those eventualities come about. My doctor, of course, hadn't scheduled it because he knew I didn't need to discuss abortion, and wouldn't appreciate it. I would have happily signed a medical waiver explaining that I was a wacky, stubborn religious nut and passing on the counseling, but this was not an option. They were bound and determined to get their shot at telling me how much I was recklessly endangering my family with my old, wrinkled ova and how much better off I'd be if I killed my baby.

As it happens, I am a born baby factory, and Quinn is in perfect health genetically. But I sure appreciated the increased stress during my second trimester.

Congratulations on your son. I'm sorry you were put through that kind of stress, in the doctor's defense, amnios can cause problems and if you aren't going to abort due to a birth defect, then maybe he just thought it was better not to chance it. I can't think of a single excuse for the clinic.

Congratulations on your son. I'm sorry you were put through that kind of stress, in the doctor's defense, amnios can cause problems and if you aren't going to abort due to a birth defect, then maybe he just thought it was better not to chance it. I can't think of a single excuse for the clinic.

I agree, there is no excuse for the clinic. I can see where one would want to know in advance the problems that might be encountered, even when committed to carrying to term and raising the child. I think that is what Palin did. Knowing you are going to have a Down's child or some other less-than-perfect child gives you the chance to educate yourself a bit before it happens. If the tests show a healthy child, there is time to rejoice and commit to bringing forward the possibility of a better tomorrow.

Last edited:
I agree, there is no excuse for the clinic. I can see where one would want to know in advance the problems that might be encountered, even when committed to carrying to term and raising the child. I think that is what Palin did. Knowing you are going to have a Down's child or some other less-than-perfect child gives you the chance to educated yourself a bit before it happens. If the tests show a healthy child, there is time to rejoice and commit to bringing forward the possibility of a better tomorrow.

I understand your feeling but both my kids have autism and I didn't know a thing until they were older. I'm glad I didn't, by the time I found out there was a problem, I already loved them unconditionally. I guess it's something everyone deals with differently.

I suspect the doctor was just very, very conditioned to associate amniocentesis with "I want to know so I can get an abortion", since abortion proponents were among the biggest supporters of the technique when it was first developed, for precisely that reason. And it probably is the number one reason why women have that test. In all fairness, a lot of women who oppose abortion have rather queerly made it a point of pride NOT to get any such tests, insisting on leaving it up to chance and uncertainty.

I have no such excuse for the clinic, though, because if it were just a matter of legal ass-covering, a signed waiver on my part would have been fine. I have no idea why they simply refuse to allow that option.

Forum List

Back