Obamas Choose Elite Private School for Kids

:lol:

that's where the saying "I bet your daddy wishes your mama had just given him head" comes from huh? :tongue:

haha,

when my son was born my crazy friend went to tshirthell.com and bought him like 5 shirts that were really offensive and rude. Reactions walking around the mall were funny

1- pic of a sperm smiling "Daddy's little Squirt"
2- All daddy wanted was a blow job
3- They Shake Me!
4- Fuck the milk, where's the whiskey tit
5- Now that I'm safe I am Pro-Choice

is there some other way to look at it?

Willow is a right winger or plays one on this message board.

This board is divided between the right and the left, those are the facts.

and Andrew if you want to know how this conversation derailed look on page 10 post #148 from Willow. That'll give you some insight.

When losing an argument on common sense. abortion gets thrown out for discussion as a way to distract from a debate the right knows they can't win.

I'm a moderate, and I for one am sick of being called a liberal or a conservative whenever I take the opposite viewpoint of someone else.

I'm a moderate, and I for one am sick of being called a liberal or a conservative whenever I take the opposite viewpoint of someone else.

amen. It seems you're either one or the other around here. I got pegged a liberal because I was an Obama supporter....forget all the things that I believe that are totally not liberal :lol:

That's slightly contradictory, don't you think? If you don't advocate abortion as a form of birth control, wouldn't you be in favor of banning the procedure on all cases except in the case of the mother's life being in danger or the child's quality of life being at risk? I could see the argument that women who were raped should be allowed the procedure in the first trimester. But isn't it common sense that if you were raped, you find a morning after pill?

The morning after pill IS abortion and it doesn't always work. Plus many times when women are raped, even today, they don't report it. Having Clinton as our president set women's rights back decades.

say what? :eusa_eh:

When it came out the Clinton raped Juanita, Patricia Ireland, the head of NOW said that Juanita's story was credible and Clinton didn't have any credibility left. She went on to say that we should continue to support Clinton in women's rights. After what they put Juanita through, would you report rape? That your boss asked you to "kiss it?" Heck, the judges ruling in the Paula Jone's case basically gives every boss a free flash.

I consider that a giant step backwards, don't you?

When it came out the Clinton raped Juanita, Patricia Ireland, the head of NOW said that Juanita's story was credible and Clinton didn't have any credibility left. She went on to say that we should continue to support Clinton in women's rights. After what they put Juanita through, would you report rape? That your boss asked you to "kiss it?" Heck, the judges ruling in the Paula Jone's case basically gives every boss a free flash.

I consider that a giant step backwards, don't you?

what the hell are you even talking about? Clinton didn't rape anyone :cuckoo:

wow.... I'm astounded that you actually think that's true... :eek:

Forum List

Back