Russians to Drill off the Coast of Cuba?

I heard a blip on the TV that Russian war ships were gathering down in South America.. and hell fucking no the libs don't care about the rest of the world drilling oil.. long as we don't..

don't you get it??? the liberals are hell bent on destroying this country!

I heard a blip on the TV that Russian war ships were gathering down in South America.. and hell fucking no the libs don't care about the rest of the world drilling oil.. long as we don't..

don't you get it??? the liberals are hell bent on destroying this country!

Drinking the red kool-aid are we, Willow?

Liberals are hell bent on SAVING this country from the neo-cons that have destroyed it. Take Bush for example. He not only destroyed this country's economy, we are also less safe today than we were on 9/11. Before you look to the other side for what THEY'RE doing, look to your own side first.

Russia has the right to do whatever it wants to do within its own country or if it makes a deal with another country with them. Who cares what Russia does? We should be more concerned with ourselves.

That's old school, David. We are supposed to be citizens of the world now.

Liberals are hell bent on SAVING this country from the neo-cons that have destroyed it. Take Bush for example. He not only destroyed this country's economy, we are also less safe today than we were on 9/11. Before you look to the other side for what THEY'RE doing, look to your own side first.

now ain't it a little obvious to you by now that you and I see things exactly as polar oppisites?.. I can't think of a fucking reason in the world why the liberals insist on sending the US wealth to the oil rich countries and prohibit us from tapping our own resources except to say that they are hell bent on destroying this country.. can you???

Russia has the right to do whatever it wants to do within its own country or if it makes a deal with another country with them. Who cares what Russia does? We should be more concerned with ourselves.
so, do you think Russian drilling rigs are likely more or less enviromentally friendly than those run by US companies?
and since THAT is the main reason the most oppose drilling of the coast of Florida, don't you think your stand is a bit hypocritical?

David - Come on man... You seem like a smart guy... Think about it... If liberals were dead set on saving this country they would be doing everything they could to become energy independent, including drilling for oil... You know that and I know that!
Just think about how many jobs would be created if we drilled for oil...

so, do you think Russian drilling rigs are likely more or less enviromentally friendly than those run by US companies?
and since THAT is the main reason the most oppose drilling of the coast of Florida, don't you think your stand is a bit hypocritical?

I didn't read that the Russians would be drilling off Florida .. which is part of America.

I read that they would be drilling off Cuba .. which is not part of America.

Would you be under the illusion that we should be telling the Cubans what to do?

David - Come on man... You seem like a smart guy... Think about it... If liberals were dead set on saving this country they would be doing everything they could to become energy independent, including drilling for oil... You know that and I know that!
Just think about how many jobs would be created if we drilled for oil...

Since when have liberals become more powerful than energy corporations?

Liberals don't even have a political party.

If there was really this bonaza of oil you think there is just waiting there for the taking, you think liberals could stop that?

Obviously you don't know how "business" in America works.

We kill people for profit .. you think "liberals" could stop them?

I didn't read that the Russians would be drilling off Florida .. which is part of America.

I read that they would be drilling off Cuba .. which is not part of America.

Would you be under the illusion that we should be telling the Cubans what to do?
no shit sherlock
but you are aware that cuba is only 92 miles off the coast of Florida, right?

so, anything "off the coast of Cuba"(on the northern side) is also "off the coast" of Florida

Since when have liberals become more powerful than energy corporations?

Liberals don't even have a political party.

If there was really this bonaza of oil you think there is just waiting there for the taking, you think liberals could stop that?

Obviously you don't know how "business" in America works.

We kill people for profit .. you think "liberals" could stop them?

I can't believe I have to type this but just FYI, there are US laws that prevent drilling in certain areas...

Forum List

Back