Obamas Choose Elite Private School for Kids

It just speaks to his hypocrisy. He is pro-choice when it suits him, man of the people indeed.

It just speaks to his hypocrisy. He is pro-choice when it suits him, man of the people indeed.

wtf does that even mean? His girls went to private school in Chicago too. Why shouldn't they get the best education possible AND there are security issues to consider as well.

I certainly wouldn't expect the POTUS to send his children to public school.

wtf does that even mean? His girls went to private school in Chicago too. Why shouldn't they get the best education possible AND there are security issues to consider as well.

I certainly wouldn't expect the POTUS to send his children to public school.

Of course not, because public school is sub-standard education.

He should support vouchers so that the little people might be able to send their kids to the schools they choose.

It's the choice thing jill. You're pro-choice aren't you?

You know, this is why you guys have no credibility. You sound ignorant. Where on earth did the Obamas ever say they wanted their kids to have a public school education in D.C.? They're both Harvard grads last I heard.

Do you live in some fantasy world where you think the president is "average"? Huh? Did Jenna and Barbara go to a state U? Nope.. Barbara, at least, went to Yale....

But y'all sound bitter and nasty. That's why you're in the place you're in politically.

People caught on this time... all anger and no substance.

:cuckoo:

Did any of you really think he would do any different?

Personally, I wanted him to make Michelle home school his rug rats and save some money on security

Last edited:
You know, this is why you guys have no credibility. You sound ignorant. Where on earth did the Obamas ever say they wanted their kids to have a public school education in D.C.? They're both Harvard grads last I heard.

Do you live in some fantasy world where you think the president is "average"? Huh? Did Jenna and Barbara go to a state U? Nope.. Barbara, at least, went to Yale....

But y'all sound bitter and nasty. That's why you're in the place you're in politically.

People caught on this time... all anger and no substance.

:cuckoo:

No, your side has no credibility when on one hand they hoist up public education as being the ideal and yet opt out when it comes to their own kids. You don't see hypocrisy? My, you are dense this morning.

Of course not, because public school is sub-standard education.

He should support vouchers so that the little people might be able to send their kids to the schools they choose.

..."where tuition is $28,442 at the lower school and $29,442 at the middle and upper schools."

Are you really suggesting the government give millions of parents thirty thousand dollars a year for their kids to attend private school? ROTFLMAO

Tell you what, when you, and your family are subject of a record number of death threats, and when crowds are being whipped into a frenzy of hate against you by a dim witted republican vice presidential candidate, I will consider voting for school vouchers so that you can send your kids to a school that offers your kids more securirty.

Are you nuts? His kids are going to be prime targets. No way in hell would he let his kids go to public school.

The guy is a millionaire. He wants his kids to receive the best education possible - which we all know is NOT public school.

Ain't no classism.

All American are middle class.

Some classes are middler than others, that's all.

Are you really suggesting the government give millions of parents thirty thousand dollars a year for their kids to attend private school? ROTFLMAO

Tell you what, when you, and your family are subject of a record number of death threats, and when crowds are being whipped into a frenzy of hate against you by a dim witted republican vice presidential candidate, I will consider voting for school vouchers so that you can send your kids to a school that offers your kids more securirty.

No, I want the ability to leave my home school district. I want to be able to take the funds that are applied to my home school and take them and apply them to whatever school I think is appropriate.

They are called school vouchers and they are not a hard concept to grasp, even for someone like you.

I don't blame him. Should he send his girls to a public school in D.C.?

Right PC.

As a parent, my first concern is for MY CHILD!

Now, let's see, she's getting death threats and hate mail, should I send her off to public school where the security may not be up to par, or a private school where there would be better options for her safety.

That's a no brainer in my book.

Are you nuts? His kids are going to be prime targets. No way in hell would he let his kids go to public school.

The guy is a millionaire. He wants his kids to receive the best education possible - which we all know is NOT public school.

You sound like a Neoconservative. Wait a second... Neoconservatives are like LBJ-style Democrats. I forgot you folks are all the same. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back