Obama's Banana Republic

And why isn't Obama being called out on it?

BgL9F5qCQAATjGb.jpg

Remember when Bush just said it would be easier to be a dictator? Remember the vitriol hatred from the left and the poison they spewed? Now Obama admits to being a dictator and the left is silent. Read this then the link afterwards and we will see who Obama is channeling.

Obama: 'I Can Do Whatever I Want' | The Weekly Standard

Monticello

At 4:45 POTUS and president Hollande walked out from a portico and strolled in Front of your pool with Leslie Bowman, president of the Monticello Foundation. Looking at a terrace she said that Jefferson loved to admire the landscape from there. POTUS said that he'd like to take a look and seemed delighted to "break the protocol".
"That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want" he quipped, walking to the terrace with his guest and Ms. Bowman. Pool now in the mansion as the leaders will come and visit Jefferson's study.

Nixon - When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvyDn1TPr8]Nixon - When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal - YouTube[/ame]

Of course what Obama was referring to was changing protocol but none the less it exposes his mindset.

Last edited:
And why isn't Obama being called out on it?

BgL9F5qCQAATjGb.jpg

Reminds me of Robert Ruark's book, Uhuru!

That was a joke, referring to going off course in the Monticello gaden with Hollande, semi-racist dingbats.

op- Actually, the nonrich in banana republics don't have health care. Krauthammer is a bought off lying charlatan at this point, whatever he says- just repeats the bs line now...

It's Reaganism that's been turning us into a banana republic for 30 years. Won't really change until the rich are taxed their fair share and we start to invest in our infrastructure and people again.

Forum List

Back