Obama's Banana Republic

Drone strikes Gracie? Really? And what has Obama been using them for? Flower pots?

IDIOT

A nation with a piss poor educational system, infrastructure collapsing, letting science and r@d fall into the ocean. You can add this to the long list of points to note that we're becoming a banana republic,..

Ohhhh, yess,,,the congress not doing its job is the center piece!

Last edited:

Chemical weapons? Really????:eek: I haven't heard of this.
Getting information out of enemies of war is part of war.
Like airstrikes over bagedad for the better part of a decade is somehow better. Fuck I'd say worse by a order of a thousand. Of course drones slide down the tongue to assholes like you living in your little cave!
So did the rats!

Last edited:
This delay is about 4 per cent of businesses, dingbats...remain calm. Dems didn't want insurers, egged on by their Pub cronies, raping some for the last time in the middle of an election. Small business people STILL can get the best deals EVER on insurance NOW- guaranteed, subsidized, no cut offs or pre-existing...so shove it, lying Pubs and insurers and the hater dupes of the greedy rich....LOL

Charles is spot on of course. I think America has realized they screwed the pooch, not once, but twice long after it was considered 'cool' voting for the first black POTUS.

-Geaux

Indeed. Papa Doc Obama is living up to his reputation for "sliding by" and if you question his laziness - you're a racist.

White people amaze me.

I'm black - and Papa Doc is a complete and utter incompetent slob and has been that way all his life - thanks to white people. He has "slid" by and ran a game on every white person he has EVER come into contact with.

White people - PLEASE wise up!

And why isn't Obama being called out on it?

BgL9F5qCQAATjGb.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLPM-P7mNQw]Cartman - Whateva, I do what I want - YouTube[/ame]

If Obama really is doing something lawless, then simply challenge it in court, and it will be stopped. That's how the system has always worked.

Of course, those challenges rarely happen, being that the stuff Obama does is so clearly inside the law. In the few cases where it is challenged, like the ACA, the challenges go down in flames, because what Obama is doing is clearly inside the law. The ODS kooks are just having meltdowns because they were ordered to have meltdowns. They're reliable little cultists.

The ODS kooks should also explain why they explode in rage at Obama even though he's used executive orders less than any president in recent history. Why weren't they raging at Bush for being far more "imperial" than Obama? Now, we all know the explanation is "ODS", but it would be good to see them admit that they've been hypocrites.

Oh, moral high ground to the liberals again, since we weren't having meltdowns every time Bush issued an executive order. It's that consistency thing we do.

Last edited:
White phosphorus isn't really a chemical weapon- it's like napalm. Not really on board the war crimes thing- but chicken hawk Reaganists should be banned, along with Pubcrappe...

Imagine,...... a bill that Obama wants to wait 8 years for it to go into effect.

Makes sense.

Yes, it does. It takes the onus off him and likely will put the tax hike his Democratic Congress under Reid and Pelosi who passed this monstrosity onto a Republican Administration, or they will use it as a political A-bomb to further destroy good Americans they despise and frame at every slight opportunity. :(

Nancy Pelosi is already smearing the only conservative television program that wants her to account for her political behaviors.

The other programs, less watched, don't mind because their ratings are suffering as Americans prefer to watch the conservative station, true journalism's last holdout of fair and balanced news.

Did I say that Obama is innocent? No, I said we should hang Bush and Cheney for war crimes. If Obama has committed the same war crimes (and he has) then he should stand trial and face the consequences, too.

Saying Bush lied and committed war crimes doesn't mean that I'm a liberal Democrat who worships Obama. You just want to read it that way because you're ALWAYS the victim.

Did I say that Obama is innocent? No, I said we should hang Bush and Cheney for war crimes. If Obama has committed the same war crimes (and he has) then he should stand trial and face the consequences, too.

Saying Bush lied and committed war crimes doesn't mean that I'm a liberal Democrat who worships Obama. You just want to read it that way because you're ALWAYS the victim.

What are the charges?

White phosphorus isn't really a chemical weapon- it's like napalm. Not really on board the war crimes thing- but chicken hawk Reaganists should be banned, along with Pubcrappe...

White phosphorus is a chemical and if used as a weapon, it is a chemical weapon. The use of chemical weapons is illegal in war under US law, not because of some international human rights treaty.

The US military committed a crime by using white phosphorus as a chemical weapon in Fallujah during the illegal, unjustified Iraq war. Crime of war. War crimes.

White phosphorus is a chemical and if used as a weapon, it is a chemical weapon. The use of chemical weapons is illegal in war under US law, not because of some international human rights treaty.

The US military committed a crime by using white phosphorus as a chemical weapon in Fallujah during the illegal, unjustified Iraq war. Crime of war. War crimes.

Fluoride in toothpaste is a chemical too....

Fluoride in toothpaste is a chemical too....
Is flouride a weapon that causes skin to melt?

Saying Bush lied and committed war crimes doesn't mean that I'm a liberal Democrat who worships Obama. .

It means you're a hyperbolic idiot.
It has been widely reported in global press from official US government documents and key players that al-Janabi, the CIA informant code-named Curveball, lied about Iraqi WMD programs and the Bush administration and the CIA used that false information to justify the preemptive invasion of Iraq. As has been repeatedly proven, there were no WMD in Iraq that posed an imminent threat, therefore there wasn't any justification for the invasion.

You should spend some time reading through the National Security Archives. You wouldn't believe some of the shit that your government has done. No Gun Ri, My Lai, Iran-Contra, the School of the Americas, MK Ultra, Operation Paperclip, Operation Ajax, Operation Cyclone, Operation Green Sweep, Operation Cobra II. There are too many to list.

Turn off the news and read.

Yeah, Beckums, this is Banana Republic type stuff, but look at his background. It is to be expected. PLUS, the Dems know that Obamacare (no I won't call it the ACA, ever) will cost them a LOT in the next two elections. And the Pubs have gotten VERY silent, giving him whatever he wants so he has no one to blame but himself. These events are the most interesting things on the national level that I can recall in my entire life. Obama is a paper tiger. He will blink the minute he sees his own shadow!

Forum List

Back