Obamacare & The 2016 Presidential Election

Buy earplugs in the meantime or the yowling from the literalists may result in tinnitus. ;)

It's certainly easier that defending ACA.

Thank you for appreciating my efforts. :p

There was effort?

You made a comparison between two responses and claimed that the former was easier than the latter, thus implying that the latter took effort.

You can't seem to agree with me even when I'm agreeing with you. :dunno:

Buy earplugs in the meantime or the yowling from the literalists may result in tinnitus. ;)

Thank you for appreciating my efforts. :p

There was effort?

You made a comparison between two responses and claimed that the former was easier than the latter, thus implying that the latter took effort.

You can't seem to agree with me even when I'm agreeing with you. :dunno:

That's the way I roll. I'm just disagreeable. :eusa_dance:

You mean schilling for the ACA ?

That is pretty easy....if you have no dignity.

It's very easy. Anyone who tells you you can pay for it in schillings is obviously lying.

Urban Dictionary: schill

So which one, in your opinion, has no dignity, the pitcher or the catcher? If it's consensual, who are you to judge?

It's very easy. Anyone who tells you you can pay for it in schillings is obviously lying.

So which one, in your opinion, has no dignity, the pitcher or the catcher? If it's consensual, who are you to judge?

That's great....just keep it to yourself.

But schilling on the board.....not good.

If you didn't want to answer the questions, you shouldn't have mentioned your peculiar approach to the topic.

If you didn't want to answer the questions, you shouldn't have mentioned your peculiar approach to the topic.

Like I said, keep it to yourself.

Like I said, keep it to yourself.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Post it again.

Moxie, I hope you're not put off by the number of your fellow travelers who believe "Obamacare" is the name of an insurance company.
I hope you don't think you know what everyone else is thinking. I can't do that, and it would seem the likelihood of your being able to do that is substantially less than mine.

Moxie, I hope you're not put off by the number of your fellow travelers who believe "Obamacare" is the name of an insurance company.
I hope you don't think you know what everyone else is thinking. I can't do that, and it would seem the likelihood of your being able to do that is substantially less than mine.

I'm just citing the number of threads/posts on this board where posters say things like "I've got Obamacare but doctors won't accept it," etc.

That's my sample. Its relationship to real people in the real world is tangential at best.

I'm just citing the number of threads/posts on this board where posters say things like "I've got Obamacare but doctors won't accept it," etc.

That's my sample. Its relationship to real people in the real world is tangential at best.

In the Wizard of Oz...we have the yellow brick road.

On USMB, we have Arianrdoof's red herring road.

That would require some independent thinking....hence your point is valid.

Doctors will not accept it

And I care about this issue why ?

And I really am done with your worthless posts.

And I care about this issue why ?

Because you claimed I was making shit up. Now that I've presented evidence to the contrary, you'll run away.

Buh-bye!

Forum List

Back