Obamacare rage: one family of 4 in Virginia is faced with pay 3,000 a month for health insurance

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obamacare Rage: One Family Of 4 In Virginia Is Faced With Paying $3,000 A Month For Health Insurance

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month. When I first came across this story on Zero Hedge, I have to admit that I got angry. I was angry at the Democrats for destroying our healthcare system in the first place, and I was angry at Republicans for failing to repeal Obamacare even though they have had almost a full year to do so. Obamacare is financially destroying hard working families all over the nation, and Congress must take action immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and we still have people who want to lick this bastards ass for him, You idiot were told over and over this SOB would cause your insurance cost to sky rocket....................Bam!!

WE TOLD YOU THIS FOR YEARS dumbasses take note of the " YEAR"

upload_2017-11-19_21-34-47.png

Last edited:
That bitch, Senator Susan Collins refuses to vote for any legislation that eliminates the individual mandate. Stupid bitch!

Guess who is in office now? Bitch, it is the treasonous fat senile old orange clown that is creating this travesty. He sees it as a way to destroy the ACA that he could not do legislatively. But you will believe whatever shit that pathological liar feeds you. The ACA has been good for me. I pay nothing for my insurance at work now. Higher deducts, but, compared to what I have saved from the paycheck deduction, it has been a net plus for me of several thousand dollars.

Not to worry, when President Pence looses his first Presidential election in 2020, we will create a real universal single payer system and join the rest of the industrial world.

• Banned
People who weren't bullshited to by the assholes MSM knew this would happen we also told you stupid fks what Obamacare was going to do and the proof is in these headlines last year, etc.

upload_2017-11-19_21-33-21.png

Yessiree, just like the articles state, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown has taken steps that force up the cost of coverage. And you idiots are just kissing his slimy ass for that.

Guess who is in office now? Bitch, it is the treasonous fat senile old orange clown that is creating this travesty. He sees it as a way to destroy the ACA that he could not do legislatively. But you will believe whatever shit that pathological liar feeds you. The ACA has been good for me. I pay nothing for my insurance at work now. Higher deducts, but, compared to what I have saved from the paycheck deduction, it has been a net plus for me of several thousand dollars.

Not to worry, when President Pence looses his first Presidential election in 2020, we will create a real universal single payer system and join the rest of the industrial world.

I am glad it has been good for you. The people who are hurt by it are the hard working middle class. It’s been really good for the low income folks, I guess the folks like you.

As I have since 2009, and several years before that, I will once again crack 100K this year. Millwright in a steel mill. Paid $160 a month in addition to what my employer paid for the insurance With the ACA, went to a higher deduct system, higher co-pay and the company paid the total cost of the insurance. But have only used the deduct once, so made a bundle off the change in the last 6 years or so.

Obamacare Rage: One Family Of 4 In Virginia Is Faced With Paying $3,000 A Month For Health Insurance

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month. When I first came across this story on Zero Hedge, I have to admit that I got angry. I was angry at the Democrats for destroying our healthcare system in the first place, and I was angry at Republicans for failing to repeal Obamacare even though they have had almost a full year to do so. Obamacare is financially destroying hard working families all over the nation, and Congress must take action immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and we still have people who want to lick this bastards ass for him, You idiot were told over and over this SOB would cause your insurance cost to sky rocket....................Bam!!

WE TOLD YOU THIS FOR YEARS dumbasses take note of the " YEAR"

View attachment 161415

No one is making him sign up on the Marketplace, let him and them go somewhere else. All one needs to do is have insurance, the marketplace is not necessary.
Also no mention of income , so hard to figure,
Virginia is a bad state, run by GOPs.

Thank the GOP's for insurers leaving the marketplace and the ACA.

If they were really in need , they would of got subsidies, but we know what the GOP and DT are doing to them.

I am glad it has been good for you. The people who are hurt by it are the hard working middle class. It’s been really good for the low income folks, I guess the folks like you.

Just who are they, give us the income, state, no. of family members on insurance and put facts behind your words.

People who weren't bullshited to by the assholes MSM knew this would happen we also told you stupid fks what Obamacare was going to do and the proof is in these headlines last year, etc.

View attachment 161414

The ACA and expanded Medicaid is the best thing that has happened to the US, thanks to the GOP for ruining a great program.

What are Republicans doing about it?

They own healthcare now

Thank the GOP for owning ACA and refusing to get it right.
Not one Republican voted for it. Democrats own this failure 100%.

Not true- every piece of worthless GOP shit ran on the promise of repeal and replace. They own BOcare now, because they promised, if elected to the majority, they would repeal and replace it.

Thank the GOP for owning ACA and refusing to get it right.
Not one Republican voted for it. Democrats own this failure 100%.

Not true- every piece of worthless GOP shit ran on the promise of repeal and replace. They own BOcare now, because they promised, if elected to the majority, they would repeal and replace it.
Obama care is Democrat owned. Are you finally admitting that Obama was a failure?

Forum List

Back