Health insurance companies are a big problem in this country. My friend just had to shell out $130 out of pocket for his mom’s medicine.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Just as it’s been posted before John Kramer had it right. The problem is not the government or the people it’s the goddamn health insurance companies.

One cannot be a morally upright Christian, and say it’s totally fine for insurance companies and the pharmacy industry to demand extremely high payments for medicine. It is literally pricing people out of healthcare. That’s unbelievable in the country like America. It’s a straightforward issue. It’s either somebody is on the right side of morality or they’re
not.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every day, working for these pharmaceutical or health insurance companies, and jacking up the prices of medicine. These are the most evil people in the world. They’re worse than people who engage in a strong armed robberies of 7-Elevens.

It's cute that you think 130 dollars out of pocket is a lot for medicine. Why are oil companies and big pharma evil to you because they want to make a profit?

Obviously his mom didn't need expensive medicine.

• Zynteglo. Cost: $2.8 million per one-time dose.
Ask your doctor if Zynteglo is right for you:

Last edited:
Just as it’s been posted before John Kramer had it right. The problem is not the government or the people it’s the goddamn health insurance companies.

One cannot be a morally upright Christian, and say it’s totally fine for insurance companies and the pharmacy industry to demand extremely high payments for medicine. It is literally pricing people out of healthcare. That’s unbelievable in the country like America. It’s a straightforward issue. It’s either somebody is on the right side of morality or they’re
not.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every day, working for these pharmaceutical or health insurance companies, and jacking up the prices of medicine. These are the most evil people in the world. They’re worse than people who engage in a strong armed robberies of 7-Elevens.

If only Trump could have done something about it, like he promised. Is that a man that deserves a vote in ‘24? :dunno:

A little more cultured, but reminds me something.

My friends mom was recently thrown out of the hospital, and she’s not ready to go home yet. Her insurance company “could only cover so much.”

This is sickening what’s happening in America all out attacks on Christianity. These government officials, and healthcare officials who are letting this happen are clearly not Christians their something else.

Some of these government officials + healthcare officials are going to burn in hell at least for sometime after they pass away. Maybe if they learn their lesson, they can get it to heaven.

It's cute that you think 130 dollars out of pocket is a lot for medicine. Why are oil companies and big pharma evil to you because they want to make a profit?

Oil companies? I’m talking about healthcare and the government here.

Anyway, my friend is broke, the inflation caused by Democrats and Republicans for locking us down and paying out trillions of dollars in stimulus, along with giving billions to Ukraine and Israel. And he has child support payments, and has to pay huge out-of-pocket costs for his mom‘s medicine.

This used to be a great country 75 years ago. Now huge swaths of Americans white and black many of them with military backgrounds are struggling to make ends meet. Something like 50% of Americans don’t have $1000 for an emergency cost.

not.

The most eveil people are the politicians who continue with this racket, but don't mention something like we have in the UK the NHS or you will be branded a Commie, i bet many of those criminal politicians have finacial interests in those Med Corporations, isn't unfettered Capitalism great?

The most eveil people are the politicians who continue with this racket, but don't mention something like we have in the UK the NHS or you will be branded a Commie, i bet many of those criminal politicians have finacial interests in those Med Corporations, isn't unfettered Capitalism great?
I believe they don’t have these problems in Scandinavia or Sweden and I they have communism there. ..we’re one of the only western countries in the world without a nationalized healthcare system.

Anyway, the point is there’s some non-Communist countries with better healthcare options compared to America.

Well, that’s why we should have limitations and rules. I’m not for anarchy, but I’ve seen some people even republican say we should not have a police force in America. Wow.

You see without rules in the government oversight you would undoubtably have the most evil CEOs. You can imagine them employing 10 year olds in sweatshops. They would employ young girls as prostitutes as well if they could get away with it. Of course they would. That’s why we have laws and regulations.

Not to mention, the people who argue “we shouldn’t have a minimum wage”, if that was the case we would undoubtedly have evil CEOs paying one dollar an hour if not less to kids working 10 hours a day.

I’ve always said this country was at its zenith in the middle of the 20th century and we didn’t have BLM then . …we did not have right wing Republicans with their anti-Americanism preaching this crazy idea that the Democrats were the racist of history. And we had better Republicans better Democrats in the middle of the 20th century in my opinion I think we can get back to those days.

I think the future is bright for America.

Last edited:
LMAO and how much did your friend shell out for his worthless 4 year degree due to Dems money laundering racket with higher ed?
He’s a Trump supporter. He doesn’t have a college degree. He’s broke because of all the money we give to Israel in Ukraine, the inflation, and the lockdowns caused by Democrats and Republicans.

He’s a Trump supporter. He doesn’t have a college degree. He’s broke because of all the money we give to Israel in Ukraine, the inflation, and the lockdowns caused by Democrats and Republicans.
LOL okay, he's broke because of aid money that was "borrowed" and given to Ukraine and Israel? You will have to do better than that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Agreed, and I've had cancer, afib, at least five strokes, a seizure just to start. My meds are incredibly expensive and I haven't asked Uncle Sam for a dime of it

No disrespect to your mother in any way, but why can't you pay it? Why do we have to? She's not our mother
It’s my friend Mom. He’s broke because of the inflation, and the money we give to Ukraine in Israel

I’m loaning him $500.

These corrupt officials in our government in the health insurance industry will burn in hell if they don’t change their ways. I don’t even know how these folks wake up every morning. They’re brutal. Not to mention the CEOs paying a low wage for workers across country, they’re terrible people.

We need another Henry Ford or John Rockefeller those folks created good jobs

LOL okay, he's broke because of aid money that was "borrowed" and given to Ukraine and Israel? You will have to do better than that.
That’s right, he’s broke because of the inflation, the billions of dollars we give to Israel in Ukraine for nothing. We get nothing for that. And the economic lockdowns. All of them combined not just one of them.

Yep. Government doesn't spend it's money then stop when it runs out, it just starts borrowing and never stops spending

Forum List

Back