Obamacare rage: one family of 4 in Virginia is faced with pay 3,000 a month for health insurance

Thank the GOP for owning ACA and refusing to get it right.
Not one Republican voted for it. Democrats own this failure 100%.
The second our party said it would Repeal and Replace, we have owned it.

Now our party is deliberately hurting millions and millions of Americans by refusing to fund it adequately or by competently replacing it.

What are Republicans doing about it?

They own healthcare now

Sadly they do. When your campaign mantra is “repeal and replace if elected” then when you get elected, and you don’t do it, it’s yours.

Look....Republicans can make the claim...I didn't vote for it, not my problem

But we elected the Republicans to run the country...just like they asked
Put us in charge and we will give you something better

That makes it their problem

Yet they did everything to destroy it since inception. the GOP own its failure.

Hold on there Penislope, is BOcare a great thing owned my the Dems, or a colossal failure under the GOP? So far you have called it the best thing to ever happen in the US, and now you are saying it is a failure on the plate of the GOP. Or did it change from post #12 from a success to a failure in post 16? Hard to keep up with liberal logic, especially female liberal logic, that is the most mysterious thing of all.

Obamacare Rage: One Family Of 4 In Virginia Is Faced With Paying $3,000 A Month For Health Insurance

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month. When I first came across this story on Zero Hedge, I have to admit that I got angry. I was angry at the Democrats for destroying our healthcare system in the first place, and I was angry at Republicans for failing to repeal Obamacare even though they have had almost a full year to do so. Obamacare is financially destroying hard working families all over the nation, and Congress must take action immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and we still have people who want to lick this bastards ass for him, You idiot were told over and over this SOB would cause your insurance cost to sky rocket....................Bam!!

WE TOLD YOU THIS FOR YEARS dumbasses take note of the " YEAR"

View attachment 161415

But it’s better. It really is.

Now our party is deliberately hurting millions and millions of Americans by refusing to fund it adequately or by competently replacing it.
Lol, if Obama care was good you would be taking credit, but since it's a failure you try to blame the republicans. Nice try.

Obamacare Rage: One Family Of 4 In Virginia Is Faced With Paying $3,000 A Month For Health Insurance

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month. When I first came across this story on Zero Hedge, I have to admit that I got angry. I was angry at the Democrats for destroying our healthcare system in the first place, and I was angry at Republicans for failing to repeal Obamacare even though they have had almost a full year to do so. Obamacare is financially destroying hard working families all over the nation, and Congress must take action immediately.

Oh and we still have people who want to lick this bastards ass for him, You idiot were told over and over this SOB would cause your insurance cost to sky rocket....................Bam!!

View attachment 161415
Listen, I'm not on Obamacare, and guess what you pile of shit, my fuckin premiums went up, surprised? I have no dependents, yet I will be forking out each gotdamned pay period, 206.00 bucks and that's with health insurance ONLY!!! With a 3000 deductable, Last year, I paid for the same shit, 119......through United!!!! Listen, I am fuckin fed up with people like you, and that white ghostly bastard in the white house, blaming every gotdamned issue in the fucked up country on minorities, liberals and Obama. The health insurance industry, thanks to bitches like you and that whore Trump has been giving a blank fuckin check to charge what the fuck they want and EVERY GOTDAMNED BODY IS BEING SCREWED, YOU BASTARDS!!

Lol, if Obama care was good you would be taking credit, but since it's a failure you try to blame the republicans. Nice try.

Over ten million are insured by Obamacare and depend on it

Much less since Republicans began running the program

You are not a Republican, whereas I am, in the mold of Romney and Kasich. We own it. We said we would Repeal and Replace, and we have failed. We are now deliberately hurting the American people.

ACA is good and when you tired washed up piles of shit conservative ass ho's understand that the insurance industry is not your fuckin friend, you stupid bitches, than shit can get done in this country...stop whining about shit you don't understand!!

Look, one of the tenets of conservatism is personable responsibility, Taking care of ones self and owning you responsibilities. The GOP promised they would fix the horrible BOcare if they were in control. They got elected, and now they either fix BOcare or they leave, but either way, it’s theirs until the Dems take over. Period.

Hold on there Penislope, is BOcare a great thing owned my the Dems, or a colossal failure under the GOP? So far you have called it the best thing to ever happen in the US, and now you are saying it is a failure on the plate of the GOP. Or did it change from post #12 from a success to a failure in post 16? Hard to keep up with liberal logic, especially female liberal logic, that is the most mysterious thing of all.

The GOP destroyed it. They own healthcare now.

What legislation have they passed into law that destroyed it?

View attachment 161415
Listen, I'm not on Obamacare, and guess what you pile of shit, my fuckin premiums went up, surprised? I have no dependents, yet I will be forking out each gotdamned pay period, 206.00 bucks and that's with health insurance ONLY!!! With a 3000 deductable, Last year, I paid for the same shit, 119......through United!!!! Listen, I am fuckin fed up with people like you, and that white ghostly bastard in the white house, blaming every gotdamned issue in the fucked up country on minorities, liberals and Obama. The health insurance industry, thanks to bitches like you and that whore Trump has been giving a blank fuckin check to charge what the fuck they want and EVERY GOTDAMNED BODY IS BEING SCREWED, YOU BASTARDS!!

You used much more colorful language than I would of, but I do agree with everything you said.

Guess who is in office now? Bitch, it is the treasonous fat senile old orange clown that is creating this travesty. He sees it as a way to destroy the ACA that he could not do legislatively. But you will believe whatever shit that pathological liar feeds you. The ACA has been good for me. I pay nothing for my insurance at work now. Higher deducts, but, compared to what I have saved from the paycheck deduction, it has been a net plus for me of several thousand dollars.

Not to worry, when President Pence looses his first Presidential election in 2020, we will create a real universal single payer system and join the rest of the industrial world.

I am glad it has been good for you. The people who are hurt by it are the hard working middle class. It’s been really good for the low income folks, I guess the folks like you.

Just who are they, give us the income, state, no. of family members on insurance and put facts behind your words.
This is what these ass ho's do, 300 plus million people in this country, over 54% have employer benefits, the rest perhaps on ACA and 2% gets a higher premium and all hell breaks loose....what they fail to understand is that ACA is for those that don't have jobs that provide benefits or these people are unemployed and need medicaid. Either way, ACA or nothing are the options here and with so many GOP governors either opting out or cutting programs, expect the shit to hit the fan....these hicky mf's want the GOP in charge, than gotdamnit deal with the shit and stop whining

Republicans control the funding and are responsible for executing the Obamacare program
They have cut back on both

Everything single thing he tries to use to implode it the idiots step in his way Republicans included. They are known as the fake republicans. " RHINOS" .

View attachment 161415

Tissue?

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month.
That's TRUMPCARE for you!!!!!

You are not a Republican, whereas I am, in the mold of Romney and Kasich. We own it. We said we would Repeal and Replace, and we have failed. We are now deliberately hurting the American people.
The question now becomes WHY? Why have the Trump administration, who ran on cheaper, better, best insurance ever..why now are everybody once again at the mercy of an industry that puts profits before people, ie the health care industry. I will never understand the GOP who represents the poorest mf's in the country, systematically goes out of its way to hurt and harm and fuck people over...all to appease donor's who don't need anymore help in gathering profits!!!! And yet the poorest mf in the country, will vote these greedy bastards in office, over and over and over and WHINE ABOUT IT.... You couldn't make this shit up even if you tried!!

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month.
That's TRUMPCARE for you!!!!!

LET'S NOT FORGET OBAMA :

upload_2017-11-20_8-25-12.png

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Two lawsuits proceeding through the federal courts threaten to expose and disrupt a scheme the Obama administration concocted in 2012 to confiscate all the profits from Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac – the government’s two mortgage giants – with a plan to divert billions of dollars to pay essential Obamacare insurance subsidies that Congress had refused to fund.

On Jan. 30, 2017 a three-judge panel for of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the federal circuit ruled unanimously that 48 of the 56 documents were not privileged, but should be released to the plaintiffs.

Lawsuit: Obama Robbed Private Investors to Fund Obamacare

Forum List

Back