Obamacare rage: one family of 4 in Virginia is faced with pay 3,000 a month for health insurance

As I have since 2009, and several years before that, I will once again crack 100K this year. Millwright in a steel mill. Paid $160 a month in addition to what my employer paid for the insurance With the ACA, went to a higher deduct system, higher co-pay and the company paid the total cost of the insurance. But have only used the deduct once, so made a bundle off the change in the last 6 years or so.
wow, look at all your greed on full display. More than 100k a year and whines if he has to pay for his fair share.
Dumb ass, 100K is on the low end of the upper middle class. And I was pointing out that for some of us, the ACA actually worked in our favor, even though we do not use any of the subsidies. The reduced cost for the company I work for, because they went to the higher deduct system, allowed them to pay the total cost of the insurance. So that was a savings of $160 a month. And, being lucky in health, I have only had to pay a bit more in co-pays, and one $750 deduct on surgery since the ACA went into effect.
Like I said, your greed on full display. you should WANT to pay all those extra extraneous costs so that those who make far less than you do can have insurance too.

Suddenly, you scream poverty at being in the low-end of the upper middle class. I'm simply laughing at you.

Obamacare took almost 15 months. The GOP refused to co-operate. And now, since the GOP cannot replace and will not repeal, it owns TrumpCare.

Keep spinning FAKEY. The Dems OWN Obabblecare.

Say, where is our $2,500 per family savings? We're waaaaaiiiiitttttttinnnnnggggg.
Only in your silly minds, boedicca and otto.

We said we WOULD repeal and replace and make it better.

We have not.

We own it.
There is no "we" here, kemo-sabe.Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.So, let's watch it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.
We, the GOP, said we would Repeal and Replace and it make it better. Rather we, the GOP, are taking money from it, limiting it, and driving it into the ground. Millions and Millions of Americans who voted last time, GOP and Dem are going to vote against the GOP this next because of what we are not doing.
Repeal and Replace turned into another excuse to cut taxes on the wealthy and slash benefits to the working poor

You are sorely mistaken if you think I see much distinction between the Big Government Establishment GOP and the Big Government Establishment Dems.

The real civil culture war in our country is Big Government Elites (and their zombie minions) vs. the rest of us.

Actually, tr

Say, where is our $2,500 per family savings? We're waaaaaiiiiitttttttinnnnnggggg.

We have not.

We own it.

There is no "we" here, kemo-sabe.

Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.

So, let's it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.

Actually boedicca, lets start with the facts.

First, the PPACA took 13 months to pass after President Obama worked the bill thru congress. Jamming it thru is what republic bills look like because they won't stand up to scrutiny if they did regular order.

Second, if the PPACA is going to collapse of it's own weight, why is president orange doing everything possible to make it collapse? If the orange idiot lets it collapse without doing anything to influence it would have been Obama's policy failure. But president orange is not going the route so you have to ask why.

And the why is, that it won't fail and the Democratic party will have again created an effective public program like Social Security and Medicare which benefits Americans.

It must be so comforting to you to have such an active fantasy life, considering your tenuous relationship with reality.

I don't live in trumpturdland where fake news is on TV and alternative facts are spewed like rain. The ability to critically think is a valuable trait and one that is apparently lost on modern republic voters and pols.

Your moronic posts bely your futile attempts to appear superior.

Go learn some actual history, bub.

We have not.

We own it.
There is no "we" here, kemo-sabe.Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.So, let's watch it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.
We, the GOP, said we would Repeal and Replace and it make it better. Rather we, the GOP, are taking money from it, limiting it, and driving it into the ground. Millions and Millions of Americans who voted last time, GOP and Dem are going to vote against the GOP this next because of what we are not doing.
Repeal and Replace turned into another excuse to cut taxes on the wealthy and slash benefits to the working poor

You are sorely mistaken if you think I see much distinction between the Big Government Establishment GOP and the Big Government Establishment Dems.

The real civil culture war in our country is Big Government Elites (and their zombie minions) vs. the rest of us.

Can you define big government elites?

Actually, tr

We have not.

We own it.

There is no "we" here, kemo-sabe.

Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.

So, let's it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.

Actually boedicca, lets start with the facts.

First, the PPACA took 13 months to pass after President Obama worked the bill thru congress. Jamming it thru is what republic bills look like because they won't stand up to scrutiny if they did regular order.

Second, if the PPACA is going to collapse of it's own weight, why is president orange doing everything possible to make it collapse? If the orange idiot lets it collapse without doing anything to influence it would have been Obama's policy failure. But president orange is not going the route so you have to ask why.

And the why is, that it won't fail and the Democratic party will have again created an effective public program like Social Security and Medicare which benefits Americans.

It must be so comforting to you to have such an active fantasy life, considering your tenuous relationship with reality.

I don't live in trumpturdland where fake news is on TV and alternative facts are spewed like rain. The ability to critically think is a valuable trait and one that is apparently lost on modern republic voters and pols.

Your moronic posts bely your futile attempts to appear superior.

Go learn some actual history, bub.

Funny response since you have neither stated facts or presented history.

You have merely stated opinion that is factually wrong.

Lol, if Obama care was good you would be taking credit, but since it's a failure you try to blame the republicans. Nice try.
ACA is good and when you tired washed up piles of shit conservative ass ho's understand that the insurance industry is not your fuckin friend, you stupid bitches, than shit can get done in this country...stop whining about shit you don't understand!!

Ok, So the insurance industry is not our friend. Perhaps that has some truth to it, but I’d tie my future to an insurance company that I can hire and fire at will, and that competes for my business, long before I would tie my future to a government that doesn’t compete for my business, and can spend as much of my money as they want. Pick your poison.
Question....do tell what poison the government has bestowed upon you personally? I'd really like to know and if you can't answer the question, which you want, have a nice day

The same poison they have bestowed on every American tax payer. They spend your money, and your kids money, and your grandkids money. They have made you and Me responsible for over $22 trillion dollars in debt. That is nearly $70,000 per person. How much debt has your insurance put on you?
U.S. National Debt Clock 2021 at Current Rates

Last I heard under Obama, the debt actually was going down...and lets get something clear, wars cost money...to date with no end in sight, you, me your so called grand kids...have wasted 3 trillion dollars and counting on a fuckin war that has yielded nothing.....According to a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report published in October 2007, the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could cost taxpayers a total of $2.4 trillion by 2017 when counting the huge interest costs because combat is being financed with borrowed money.
And lets also remember this so called tax relief the GOP are proposing is gonna cost your so call grand kids and addtional trillion dollars worth of debt.....ACA is costly, yes, however, its effect and purpose has been undermined by GOP governors all across this country and the increasing cost are a result of that. And just for the record moron, America's debt is just what it is, it cost money to run a country and its huge existance will never cease.

The last you heard debt was going down under BO? Way way way wrong.
DEBT increased by over $7 trillion under BO.
Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?
Barack Obama: Added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of George W. Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

The real issue regarding the debt is the entitlement spending which is the largest piece of the budget. The Repubs and the Dems keep making promises of paying for your retirement, your food, your education, your housing and now your your healthcare.

ACA is good and when you tired washed up piles of shit conservative ass ho's understand that the insurance industry is not your fuckin friend, you stupid bitches, than shit can get done in this country...stop whining about shit you don't understand!!

Ok, So the insurance industry is not our friend. Perhaps that has some truth to it, but I’d tie my future to an insurance company that I can hire and fire at will, and that competes for my business, long before I would tie my future to a government that doesn’t compete for my business, and can spend as much of my money as they want. Pick your poison.
Question....do tell what poison the government has bestowed upon you personally? I'd really like to know and if you can't answer the question, which you want, have a nice day

The same poison they have bestowed on every American tax payer. They spend your money, and your kids money, and your grandkids money. They have made you and Me responsible for over $22 trillion dollars in debt. That is nearly $70,000 per person. How much debt has your insurance put on you?

Last I heard under Obama, the debt actually was going down...and lets get something clear, wars cost money...to date with no end in sight, you, me your so called grand kids...have wasted 3 trillion dollars and counting on a fuckin war that has yielded nothing.....According to a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report published in October 2007, the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could cost taxpayers a total of $2.4 trillion by 2017 when counting the huge interest costs because combat is being financed with borrowed money.
And lets also remember this so called tax relief the GOP are proposing is gonna cost your so call grand kids and addtional trillion dollars worth of debt.....ACA is costly, yes, however, its effect and purpose has been undermined by GOP governors all across this country and the increasing cost are a result of that. And just for the record moron, America's debt is just what it is, it cost money to run a country and its huge existance will never cease.

Barack Obama: Added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of George W. Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

The real issue regarding the debt is the entitlement spending which is the largest piece of the budget. The Repubs and the Dems keep making promises of paying for your retirement, your food, your education, your housing and now your your healthcare.

What is the debt to GDP ratio?

What is the debt to GDP ratio?

As of 2016-a touch over 106%.

F503CEDC-46C0-49B0-92E6-299D3F4BA358.png

We have not.

We own it.

Fantasy

Every other first world nation has universal single payer systems. Their cost per citizen is anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of our cost. And they have longer lifespans, and far lower infant mortality rates. So we are paying more for less, and asshole like you defend that. What immoral idiots you are.

Our healthcare is bogged down with middlemen, profiteers and paperwork
So, your stating that Obama care is a failure?

Forum List

Back