OBAMA!

Reilly-Tweet-08.jpg

Yes! You should be proud as hell for posting that - mod material, right there.

The internet needs your large brain, Vigilante!

"Mr. President....we just got word from the media that a photojournalist has been beheaded."

"Mr. President, our Benghazi embassy has been attacked!"

"Mr. President, Christians are being slaughtered in Iraq by ISIS".....

"Mr. President, A US Border Agent has been killed by your gun running program....what should we do?"

Mr. President the IRS, Obamacare fail, spying on Americans, Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, Israel, ect ect ect ....what should we do?!

...and Americans voted that man twice. You get your own conclusions.

Obama really scares NaziCons. They don't know how to act when a president can walk and chew gum at the same time (multitasking). I love it.

"Mr. President....we just got word from the media that a photojournalist has been beheaded."

"Mr. President, our Benghazi embassy has been attacked!"

"Mr. President, Christians are being slaughtered in Iraq by ISIS".....

"Mr. President, A US Border Agent has been killed by your gun running program....what should we do?"

Mr. President the IRS, Obamacare fail, spying on Americans, Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, Israel, ect ect ect ....what should we do?!

Complete crap! People who believe this shit never stop to argue, they get there asses handed to them every time if they do, so instead, they post a bunch of monkeys and golf shots of the prez!

Makes perfect sense!!!

Bevis and Bevis:

"Obama sucks!"

"He he!"

"He's a commie!"

"And he likes golf."

"He's the Vacation president!"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

My, it seems I stepped on Crabbies Vagina tonight! :banana:

Because all you ever do is to post WORTHLESS shit.

You could not argue your way out of a paper bag. Seriously - what's your fucking point? To annoy everyone to death?

Grow up pin-head - act like you have some sense.

I realize this is not a fact-finding thread but what the heck - Here's a link and graphics for RWs to ignore and/or deny while not posting any proof of their opinion.

What Has President Obama Done Here 8217 s a List of 253 Accomplishments with Citations The PCTC Blog

unnamed6_zpsfcfb0658.jpg

10593223_680573658702358_1051537719630522409_n_zpse4fda370.jpg
Some of your so called citations are suspect as are some of your so called facts. We have been in a job decline since dimwits took control of Congress in 2006, also the year the economy started to tank.

Crabbie, just because your 2 digit IQ let's you act like the Neanderthal you are, doesn't mean that people with a much higher IQ don't appreciate political humor, that actually hits the problem with the Manchurian muslim on the head!.... Sit back, get bombed and enjoy life!

Just Playing Through, Boys!

mmvgk9.jpg

Forum List

Back