Obama Won!

LOL...............Lakota is going to be on here for 17 hours today trying to spin his crap. Perhaps the most compelling ? in these forums today is just how many posts is this guy going to put up in 24 hours?

Id say the over/under on this is 200!!!:coffee::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::2up:

I love when the mental cases go off the reservation and then jump a cliff!!!

Oh...and as a side note.............

Did anybody else see Jim Leher's face last night? Priceless shit..........Romney schooled two lefties last night on th same stage. I thought Leher's head would explode a couple of times!!!

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

No. No, he didn't.

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

Your an idiot, and deaf,dumb, and blind, drinking tainted Kool-aid will do that......:clap2:

you said this exact same thing in another thread......can you think on your own.....or does everything have to be prepared for you?....OR are you just another lazy ass?....

Actually he didn't.

What he did do was make changes to the English language.

Tax cuts? Peeeshaww..

Rate Reduction.

Yeah he did. You know, I expected Lakhota and company to deny reality, but even though you're a partisan,I had thought you to be above that level. Even Chris Matthews can't claim Obama won and that bromance looked like it was going to be forever.

Chris Matthews is an opportunistic piece of shit who made his career on MSNBC by bashing the Clintons. He blows in the wind...

in other words.....he did not look at it like i did......so fuck him....

He won the uh.......uh..uh...stuttering division. Other than that, he was basically turned into what everybody know that he is, an incompetent inept leader who knows nothing about private business and stammers and stutters about his own worthless policies.

The 0.0000000000001% of credibility you had left here, is officially gone.

I could have called this a mile away. Lakhota has NEVER said anything negative about Obama.....Obama could kill someone on stage and Lakhota would defend him.....what a fuking useless idiot
people like Lakota would never think about questioning ANYTHING Obama says or does.....and that is because of ONE reason only.....he is afraid someone like himself or Dean will call him a Racist.......

I could have called this a mile away. Lakhota has NEVER said anything negative about Obama.....Obama could kill someone on stage and Lakhota would defend him.....what a fuking useless idiot
people like Lakota would never think about questioning ANYTHING Obama says or does.....and that is because of ONE reason only.....he is afraid someone like himself or Dean will call him a Racist.......

Actually some of his facts were off the mark a bit too. However I do feel that Mitt looked good while lying through his teeth. But he is a politican and style matters....

Actually some of his facts were off the mark a bit too. However I do feel that Mitt looked good while lying through his teeth. But he is a politican and style matters....

What did he lie about?

right....he is a Politician.....by the way....im sure the other guy was just being a "truthful" Politician too....

Last edited:

I thought your side liked liars. You keep electing them.

Forum List

Back